Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW! Just came across this picture and I had to double look! How can a person change so much in just shy of 3 years! Sad thing is she’d prob lie and say she was depressed at this time but look how happy she is! It’s now she looks depressed if anything
She looks beautiful here. It’s more than that though, there’s life in her. No doubt her life has changed since then, she has two kids, pandemic hit, Chris lost his job. She’s had it tough. But the thing is, so has everybody. Your perspective is everything. She mopes around all day believing she’s the victim and has all day everyday to wallow in it. She doesn’t allow herself to be anything other than poor grace with anxiety and fads that don’t work out. She doesn’t give herself a chance and she will never ever feel better or back to herself until she cops on. unfortunately for her that means a life away from social media, get a job, focus on her lovely children and fiancé.

Reactions: 13
They looked amazing! I think this was after she had Hayden too wasn’t it
Nope it was about 18 months after she had Sienna. She was putting the work in, and seemed in a good place physically and mentally. Then she just stopped and started blaming everything else

Reactions: 17
It’s funny the way she needs to do “a little give away” to get some interaction on her posts! Be funny to see when she picks a winner and I’ll bet it’ll be something so small and so stingy even though she prob has drawers full with makeup and other things she’s Been gifted collecting dust
So true. They are all the same. I won a pamper hamper from a "blogger" last year. Was so excited as I never win anything. Received it and the disappointed. It was mini cosmetics and make up (freebies) that she clearly had cast aside. Some were even gone out of date. Handy way to make yourself look good, gain a few followers and do a declutter at home 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I mean, he's a bit of alright here
Hilarious

Krisps blagged himself that suit for free from a small store in Tallaght, went in bold as brass asking for a freebie as he was going to an awards show 🥴 she had him well trained even back then...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hilarious

Krisps blagged himself that suit for free from a small store in Tallaght, went in bold as brass asking for a freebie as he was going to an awards show 🥴 she had him well trained even back then...
No way!! These businesses are more to blame. Just say no!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So true. They are all the same. I won a pamper hamper from a "blogger" last year. Was so excited as I never win anything. Received it and the disappointed. It was mini cosmetics and make up (freebies) that she clearly had cast aside. Some were even gone out of date. Handy way to make yourself look good, gain a few followers and do a declutter at home 😩
Name and shame!

Reactions: 5
That was her in her hay day, If she was depressed then god knows what she is now, it’s funny how the tables turn, this might have been the night she made fun of “Rosemary McCabe” and look now, Rosemary McCabe happy out living here best life in the USA and grabbys as miserable as sin stuck in cihywest...
What did she say about Rosemary?

Reactions: 1
Crisps new job is with CPL. I wonder will he get her nibs a job now too seeing as he's working in recruitment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there any easy way of calorie counting or a diet that actually works ? Iv tried slimming world it works but extremely slowly and I get frustrated. I know I could exercise more but I work late I can never find the time I don’t know how people do it. Annoys me when the likes of grace has no job and never has and has all the time in the world to do but still complains ( I know she is trying now and fair play to her ) I’m honestly stuck in a rut with my weight and it’s getting to me so bad mentally 💔 any tips anyone ? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there any easy way of calorie counting or a diet that actually works ? Iv tried slimming world it works but extremely slowly and I get frustrated. I know I could exercise more but I work late I can never find the time I don’t know how people do it. Annoys me when the likes of grace has no job and never has and has all the time in the world to do but still complains ( I know she is trying now and fair play to her ) I’m honestly stuck in a rut with my weight and it’s getting to me so bad mentally 💔 any tips anyone ? Xx
My fitness pal. Log every single morsel of food & drink and you won’t be too long seeing where you are going wrong.

Reactions: 22

I wouldn't recommend slimming world at all, like you said can take a long time and honestly sometimes its a bit misery inducing.

I used my fitness pal was good for counting calories in.

I'm really enjoying the fitbit app now as well cos I count my calories in and it gives you a rough ideas of calories out to ensure you're in a deficit and will lose weight.

Best of luck! It's hard at the minute, I'm often tempted to throw my fitbit on the dog and live a lie for the day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't recommend slimming world at all, like you said can take a long time and honestly sometimes its a bit misery inducing.

I used my fitness pal was good for counting calories in.

I'm really enjoying the fitbit app now as well cos I count my calories in and it gives you a rough ideas of calories out to ensure you're in a deficit and will lose weight.

Best of luck! It's hard at the minute, I'm often tempted to throw my fitbit on the dog and live a lie for the day 😂😂
Oh i disagree. I'm doing slimming world at the moment, since September. Ive lost 1.5 stones, including up and down after Christmas. I enjoy my food and and rarely deprived of my treats. God i sound like a slimming world consultant.🤣 I guess everyone is different. I did my fitness pal and found that more misery inducing 😂

Reactions: 14
Definitely, my fitness pal, weigh stuff and log everything, you then get an eye for what you're weighing etc.
No matter what "diet" you use it's a calorie deficit dressed up that works, for me my fitness works because it's bringing everything back to basics, I'm not looking for a certain food, or options. I can log anything I eat and make sure I work it around what I want to do.
Now going deeper when I'm worried about my Carb Vs Protein intake I can track that there too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.