Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is pelodolls commenting with β€œπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯” on the picture of a child? How odd! πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I see it’s another day of riveting & inspiring content from our favourite hun bun

Reactions: 6
Snooze Grace.... riveting content once again!! How you still have 172k followers is beyond me 🀷

Reactions: 5
I'm still skittin at the caption. I've worked all through lockdown but on the weekends I've really enjoyed my time with my garden spade and my frisbee. And my children, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still skittin at the caption. I've worked all through lockdown but on the weekends I've really enjoyed my time with my garden spade and my frisbee. And my children, I suppose.
7 comments in 9 hours. And that, my friends, is the level of graces engagement. Brands need to stop working with her! She is useless at her job and 7 comments in 9 hours is what you’re dealing with!

Reactions: 19
7 comments in 9 hours. And that, my friends, is the level of graces engagement. Brands need to stop working with her! She is useless at her job and 7 comments in 9 hours is what you’re dealing with!
just about to comment on this! If I put up a photo of anything on my own Instagram I’d get more comments and I have less than 200 followers

Reactions: 13
Stop telling her she needs more engagement or we’ll have another pic of her being real and loving herself and no mention of her February 28lbs challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was she reading off a script or something for the Disney ad? She kept looking away from the camera... Very distracting to watch.

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe that she is being paid to advertise for a company as big as disney and she comes on looking like those last few stories. Not a screed of make up, big sweaty face and hair scraped back and shoved into a hun bun. She literally looks like she rolled over in bed and recorded those snaps. This is her actual job the least she could do is make some kind of effort in her appearance the same way anyone working in the real world would. Imagine rocking up to your office looking like you rolled out of bed and threw on the nearest item of clothes you could put your hand to.

Sorry rant over but she’s taking the pi$$

Reactions: 27
I cannot believe that she is being paid to advertise for a company as big as disney and she comes on looking like those last few stories. Not a screed of make up, big sweaty face and hair scraped back and shoved into a hun bun. She literally looks like she rolled over in bed and recorded those snaps. This is her actual job the least she could do is make some kind of effort in her appearance the same way anyone working in the real world would. Imagine rocking up to your office looking like you rolled out of bed and threw on the nearest item of clothes you could put your hand to.

Sorry rant over but she’s taking the pi$$
She looks awful!!

Reactions: 6
Why does Disney need insta people? Like does the world not know disney already?

Reactions: 40
Why would anyone want a Waynetta Slob look-alike advertising anything for them?
It beggars belief.
This isn't about body shape or size its about her general appearance - she's always so unkempt & slovenly looking. UGH!

Reactions: 25
The hair bands don't suit her head shape at all. Makes her head look so oblong

Reactions: 15
I’d say she had the key phrases written down and was checking to make sure she got them in the ad!!
Yeah exactly this.. she deffo didnt come up with 'robust parental controls' herself :ROFLMAO:
Also that hair and is ridiculous on her.. makes her look like a cone head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.