Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Must be very hard in the house to lose weight for both of them with cake/food businesses falling over themselves to send her freeeeeeee stuff

She could start by saying no to deliveries?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bella_31tg

One of her better ads to be fair. She looked well put together, hair and make up wise (ok not the nails)
And the gear looked well on her - she showed off each piece. I don’t think anyone’s size should define if it’s ‘okay’ to wear certain things, that’s nonsense.
she looked confident as opposed to the awful H&M video a few months ago where she looked so uncomfortable & out out of her depth.
Weird being day late though.. was that an oversight or what.

Fwiend!

I cannot believe that she is being paid to advertise for a company as big as disney and she comes on looking like those last few stories. Not a screed of make up, big sweaty face and hair scraped back and shoved into a hun bun. She literally looks like she rolled over in bed and recorded those snaps. This is her actual job the least she could do is make some kind of effort in her appearance the same way anyone working in the real world would. Imagine rocking up to your office looking like you rolled out of bed and threw on the nearest item of clothes you could put your hand to.

Sorry rant over but she’s taking the pi$$

CoffeeSugarMilk

Last day of Feb you guys 😍
Who's gonna be the first to ask her about the SUPER FUN CHALLENGE she started 3 weeks ago that she had absolutely no intention of finishing? 🤣🤣

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Feck all content the past few days and whatever she did post was absolute drivel and boom just like that her follower numbers jump today. Knew she'd use the launch of matchstick as a cloak for buying followers.

Up 53!!! That’s some jump... was it the cauliflower soup or the face shaving?

• Haha

Bella_31tg

I always think it’s gas when influencers ‘forget’ to post a winner to a competition & are not embarrassed to admit this.
In a real job, you diarise follow on actions so you don’t forget and miss a deadline... you know, to be professional at what you are doing!
Worse still when they ‘forget’ and ask
People to enter again on another post, ie try and get double value out of a bag of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Limmy91

As much as I think Grace is literally vile in every way possible. I think the comments about her dermaplaning or “shaving her face” as you call it are way out of order.

Unless you lot have actually done dermaplaning you really have no idea the amount that can come off your face. We all get peach fuzz it’s natural. She also didn’t cleanse her face so that is a build up of dead skin, hair, old makeup and the serum she put on. Dermaplaning and also derma rolling have become more popular at home treatments as of late because companies have made the tools accessible to those of us that want them. Each to their own but to say it’s disgusting etc when if you took the same tool to your face you’d get the same results is a bit ridiculous.

I hate her but you’re all nit picking now.
Yes to this! Grace is a lazy entitled so and so but some of the comments on her appearance are downright mean.

I take pride in my appearance but unfortunately I have a hormonal condition (pcos) that causes excess hair and facial hair. .1 in 10 women have pcos and plenty of women have some amount of facial hair. It is absolutely mortifying and I’ve spent hundreds on laser hair removal and other things and still have to manage it.

Just think before nasty comments about appearance are made.

• Heart

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I’m not even half way through her chat and I’m seriously wondering who is worse , Grace for depending on influencing as a full time job and continuing this charade or me for actually encouraging her by watching. All influencers without a profitable product ie SJ, JJ, Pippa need to have another income!! We are 12 months into the pandemic and things aren’t getting better the day you could live off your income being a mid to lower level influencer is truly gone! That’s why the likes of Grace , Aoibhe Devlin, Niamh Cullen etc etc are promoting everything that god sends bcoz they quit their jobs in the height of it and now no one is buying tat they don’t need anymore . Time to pull up your socks and get a big girl job

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Why do people keep dogs in crates I’m genuinely curious? 🥴
We crate trained our dog.
This is her safe space. She has a padded base and lots of blankets. She is allowed all over the house and when she's fed up or tired she goes into her crate herself. We only lock the door at night when we're going to bed. Even if I'm cleaning the floors I will never lock her on her crate. That photo of Kara locked in the bare crate makes me angry and sad.

• Heart
It’s as true adage though that people just don’t value what they get for free. These grabbers certainly seem to be like that.
Yep they just grab grab grab and dont appreciate...

I have a face serum that's €40 .. but I genuinely have to save for a month to get it..maybe longer if something important pops up. and I appreciate every last drop 💗

• Heart

JFH

I know I'm quoting my own post but this is what she needs to change, do your job better, stop with the half arsed attempts at ads/videos/spon con, look like you are actually interested and also have some brand loyalty!
I don’t mind sponsored content (so long as it’s done well) but the constant jumping from cult beauty to look fantastic & the 20 different tans in a week 🤦🏼‍♀️ Could never trust any review from her

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
If she wants any top quality decent Free/ Spon or gifted wedding vendors/suppliers or items she would want to seriously up her blogger game

she is so, soooo low rent this past year or so

Her current life level would warrant a Dealz wedding collab maybe?

Do Pep&Co do dresses?

I’d say Virginia Park are literally allergic

• Haha

Scruff

So just to summarise-
*I'm not wearing any make up- but here's a reel of me wearing hideous make up.
*I'm a BA for Voduz, the best product ever, the only brand you'll ever need for your hair- but here's a reel of me using Molly Maes brand hair tool.
*I'm not eating anything apart from my 3meals and fruit- but here's these lovely little rice cakes.

Grace is just so genuine, honest and relatable, I'm so shocked she has lost 11k followers 🤔😳
I was just coming on to say similar. She also said she was in a good place after taking some time away from negativity then went on to say Chris cooked last night cos she didn't have the headspace to cook. Make up your mind gracie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

crankypants13

VIP Member
I’d say she’s way too lazy to write the captions herself, and there’s no way an automated caption generator would work. It would spontaneously combust just trying to comprehend what she’s saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25