Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bought a €15 pair from dunnes and honestly do not budge!! Have done intense hiit classes and haven’t moved. Defo recommend.
Have Nike/ adidas and pulling them up constantly
Are they the core performance ones I’m in need for a decent pair myself

Reactions: 1
Yep, i run in them, do HIIT workouts etc and I've never had an issue with them.

Nice to see Grace supporting an Irish brand during the pandemic......., suppose she'll be doing more UK stuff because of her management company

Reactions: 5
Contour leggings are fab sold out online and in the dunnes I went to. They come in black, plum and a dark green colour. Im a skinny girl and its also hard to find ones that stay up. These do not budge tho they sud be coming in again I asked yesterday as I want to stock up. For 15 euro u can't go wrong and they are not atall see through.

Reactions: 3
The cleaner is back in the house if she's hanging around in the park and car at this hour 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Contour leggings are fab sold out online and in the dunnes I went to. They come in black, plum and a dark green colour. Im a skinny girl and its also hard to find ones that stay up. These do not budge tho they sud be coming in again I asked yesterday as I want to stock up. For 15 euro u can't go wrong and they are not atall see through.
Do you know if the core performance ones are any good?

Maybe. I dont get why she didn't come on at the end of February and update.
Look she messed up with the stupid and dangerous 28lbs in 28 days nonsense (spurred on by operation transformation) but end of the day, she changed it and set a weightloss goal to lose weight, then just never mentioned it again.
If you're going to use it as content then be consistent. It's typical grace. She finishes and follows through on nothing.

Reactions: 7
Do you know if the core performance ones are any good?
I'm not sure id hold out until the contour ones come back in to see if u can get them first.
The manager said that everyone is looking for them tho I'm jus looking daily online 😀

I'm not sure id hold out until the contour ones come back in to see if u can get them first.
The manager said that everyone is looking for them tho I'm jus looking daily online 😀
So the contour ones are the best in dunnes? Need a pair for when I do go back to the gym.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.