Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll help out too. I'm extremely lucky to have what I have. I'm not loaded at all but I'm healthy, happy and content.

Out yourself in Graces shoes, she swans around doing meaningless tasks all day every day to get freebies. How can that be good for her head? No satisfaction of working hard for what you have. In my home we work hard, and we save , get credit union loans and get stuff done to the house and buy nice things. The satisfaction thats felt is immense. I'd imagine getting freebies left right and centre does damage to your values . If you've ever won something or gotten a freebie doesn't it feel great? Now imagine this all day every day. No wonder the girl has anxiety issues and whatever else. And the free food. I love an oul take away but being thrownfree food every other day will thrown your family routine off sink! I seriously worry about these insta families in the future.

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s not good for her head you are dead right. We all need a purpose whether that be a job taking pride in our house or really enjoying our children. I get that through no fault of your own you could find all that difficult but someone should step in when itā€™s so obvious. Thatā€™s why I think sheā€™s playing us all.

Look how little content she had when weā€™ve stopped giving her hints of things to do.

Reactions: 7
The thing is almost every single post is an ad. She's still raking it in.

Reactions: 6
She'll get these ads because people don't realise they need to click unfollow. Don't just skip over the posts and forget. The longer she has these numbers the longer idiots will send her stuff.
You can still watch her page, it will always be public.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think she is raking it in still. She presumably lost a sizeable chunk of income when she was dropped by AR.

Zero posts since Friday night and hardly any Black Friday posts, Iā€™d say she isnā€™t doing anywhere near the amount work she was as before.

I donā€™t think people realise how quickly things can turn so quickly for influencers. I think Joanne Larby faked a lot of her free tit when things went bad for her and it masked how much she lost. I donā€™t think grace will be able to hide or fake it as much.

The freebies and shoutouts to From Italy with love and the local cleaning companies havenā€™t happened lately which isnā€™t a surprise as long term they wouldnā€™t be able to afford giving out free stuff all the time.

Reactions: 20
Girls I wouldnā€™t be sending my bank details to anyone on here! I know thereā€™s a lot of kindness here and people mean well but at the end of the day, everyone is complete strangers! Just be careful. You never know who is reading or how someone vulnerable could easily be duped. The offers are lovely but I donā€™t think anyone should be asking for bank details or offering to send money etc. This is a public forum and anyone could be reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I donā€™t think she is raking it in still. She presumably lost a sizeable chunk of income when she was dropped by AR.

Zero posts since Friday night and hardly any Black Friday posts, Iā€™d say she isnā€™t doing anywhere near the amount work she was as before.

I donā€™t think people realise how quickly things can turn so quickly for influencers. I think Joanne Larby faked a lot of her free tit when things went bad for her and it masked how much she lost. I donā€™t think grace will be able to hide or fake it as much.

The freebies and shoutouts to From Italy with love and the local cleaning companies havenā€™t happened lately which isnā€™t a surprise as long term they wouldnā€™t be able to afford giving out free stuff all the time.
It looks like from Italy with love is using the bargain buyer now. I think sheā€™s been gifted some bits from them but sheā€™s bought from them as well.

Reactions: 1
It looks like from Italy with love is using the bargain buyer now. I think sheā€™s been gifted some bits from them but sheā€™s bought from them as well.
The bargain buyer that never shows bargains just shite from zara and endless bits for the kids from h&m šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey ! Its so lovely to see all your kind posts offering to help eachother out so nice !! Im thr same , eeking by each week to keep family happy and fed ... i think thats why we are all so annoyed with Graces constant out of touch posts. Shes put herself out there and accepts freebies day after day, posts the most mundane bullshit content and STILL gets sent opportunities after opportunities. Just because we criticise her lack lustre crap effort for paid jobs doesnt mean we are trolls .., i hate that ... these blaggers put themselves and their whole lives online and anyone that slightly pulls them up or disagrees is a TROLL and they are being bullied. They say ā€œyou can just unfollowā€ yeah but blogger you put it out there for the world to see so your bound up o get criticism if you dont like it take yourself offline. MELTS!!!!!

Reactions: 8
So my mam just came over and bought me this just as a kind gesture (she doesnā€™t have social media so doesnā€™t know who grease is) I didnā€™t have the heart to say I didnā€™t want it so I took it obviously and said thanks but all I can see now when I look at dove is graces rotten smelly crusty vag and it literally sickens me šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ anyone else and I used to LOVEEEE dove but seriously donā€™t even wanna smell it now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not FBG related but does anyone know who that tea spill account is referring to as she who must not be named??

Reactions: 16
So my mam just came over and bought me this just as a kind gesture (she doesnā€™t have social media so doesnā€™t know who grease is) I didnā€™t have the heart to say I didnā€™t want it so I took it obviously and said thanks but all I can see now when I look at dove is graces rotten smelly crusty vag and it literally sickens me šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ anyone else and I used to LOVEEEE dove but seriously donā€™t even wanna smell it now
I used to love Dove. Would always buy their shower gel and soaps til Grace and the Garrihys started flogging it.

Reactions: 3
Not the correct thread but you are all so wise here!! Who is tea spill talking about? A blogger claiming to be homeless but is living with their parents??

Not FBG related but does anyone know who that tea spill account is referring to as she who must not be named??
I asked the same!

Not the correct thread but you are all so wise here!! Who is tea spill talking about? A blogger claiming to be homeless but is living with their parents??

I asked the same!
Julie Haynes aka Twins and Me. She claimed to be homeless a while back but was living in her parents living room with her two kids.

Reactions: 4
Usually on here you are all like super sleuths, sooo, has anyone found anymore about her new management. Or has there been any info on why AR dropped her.

Apparently the reason tea spill has to be hush hush about calling her directly out is that Julies minions are very good at giving off to whoever runs the tea spill page on her behalf - hence the ā€œshe who must not be namedā€

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.