Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People here who are made feel inadequate by Grace and her shite - STOP! you are doing really well, you're being responsible and living within your means. Your kids will appreciate it and understand it when they are older.

Grace is fur coat no knickers - she is trying to give the impression of having money by buying small high end things. Things from expensive brands that she can afford, barely, to give the impression of wealth and make herself feel superior. Its all an act to make herself feel better and you feel worse - she is trying to portray an "aspirational" life but if you scratch the surface its a sad superficial life and she seems very unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
People here who are made feel inadequate by Grace and her shite - STOP! you are doing really well, you're being responsible and living within your means. Your kids will appreciate it and understand it when they are older.

Grace is fur coat no knickers - she is trying to give the impression of having money by buying small high end things. Things from expensive brands that she can afford, barely, to give the impression of wealth and make herself feel superior. Its all an act to make herself feel better and you feel worse - she is trying to portray an "aspirational" life but if you scratch the surface its a sad superficial life and she seems very unhappy.
Exactly. Living beyond their means. She is buying decorations that aren’t exactly child friendly and could easily be broken. She isn’t from money but she thinks buying expensive stuff makes her superior.

Reactions: 18
Girls €7 per decoration 💔 my son asked me today if he could buy a PS game for €18 and I didn’t have the actual money in my account for it and I’m wondering how I am going to get the rest of the Xmas pressies and then I see her showing all this stuff and I feel so like tit - yes I’m at home every day off work since March on covid 4 kids and not back to work till January at the earliest - yeah I get the payment but with out mortgage food presents every day life and we are not anyway throwing money about we are really really struggling with me being off and my Dh reduced hours 💔💔🙈I just can’t bear her 🤬
I’ll gladly give you something towards the game!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What age is she ?
It shows her DOB on the pic of the scan. 1988

Exactly. Living beyond their means. She is buying decorations that aren’t exactly child friendly and could easily be broken. She isn’t from money but she thinks buying expensive stuff makes her superior.
I’d rather have an uninstagrammable house that I can afford rather than a huge mortgage for one that is. That’s the thing with all these influencers, whatever isn’t gifted is prob going on credit cards or they’re taking out loans. I’d rather settle for a smaller house/not as fancy car and be comfortable than be in debt.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If you want to send me your details I’d gladly give you the €18 ❤❤❤ I’ve had my own financial difficulties but I wouldn’t see anyone without x

Send you your details. I’d be happy to send you the money to get your little girl them baubles.
Xx
Honestly that’s so kind but we really don’t need them. This year is teaching me to value what I have and how unimportant a lot of material things are. You’re generosity is amazing though🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Girls €7 per decoration 💔 my son asked me today if he could buy a PS game for €18 and I didn’t have the actual money in my account for it and I’m wondering how I am going to get the rest of the Xmas pressies and then I see her showing all this stuff and I feel so like tit - yes I’m at home every day off work since March on covid 4 kids and not back to work till January at the earliest - yeah I get the payment but with out mortgage food presents every day life and we are not anyway throwing money about we are really really struggling with me being off and my Dh reduced hours 💔💔🙈I just can’t bear her 🤬
I don’t have much either, but I’ll gladly send you some so that you can get your son his game or something for Christmas, if you want to send me your details ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you want to send me your details I’d gladly give you the €18 ❤❤❤ I’ve had my own financial difficulties but I wouldn’t see anyone without x

Send you your details. I’d be happy to send you the money to get your little girl them baubles.
Xx
Same ladies , I can spare 18€ and 6€ if anyone is in need x ❤

Reactions: 12
There was a pack of 6 Frozen baubles in Mr Price for €2.99 that I knew my little one would love but I couldn’t justify getting them when we have decorations already. Fair enough if she can afford them but it’s just bad taste to be rubbing it in people’s faces.

sending you hugs xx
Also. I’ll gladly send you the money for your little one , so they can have fun decorating the tree ❤ Xx

Reactions: 8
Also. I’ll gladly send you the money for your little one , so they can have fun decorating the tree ❤ Xx
I can’t believe how kind people are here, I’m actually welling up. Honestly I’m grand and once I get paid next week I’ll be happy to help anyone that’s struggling too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I’ve always said someone who has money is more humble than those who “display” wealth and are struggling to get by to keep up the image.

Just to mention the generosity here is incredible 💖 I hate that people think anyone on this site is a troll when you see the complete kindness in so many 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone know if My Retro Kid has gifted stuff to Grace? I have a feeling the answer if yes but I’m not 100% x

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if My Retro Kid has gifted stuff to Grace? I have a feeling the answer if yes but I’m not 100% x
I think jumpers for Christmas/toy show were shown. Hard to be 100% sure with the 10 second story they got 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.