Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is raking it in still. She presumably lost a sizeable chunk of income when she was dropped by AR.

Zero posts since Friday night and hardly any Black Friday posts, I’d say she isn’t doing anywhere near the amount work she was as before.

I don’t think people realise how quickly things can turn so quickly for influencers. I think Joanne Larby faked a lot of her free tit when things went bad for her and it masked how much she lost. I don’t think grace will be able to hide or fake it as much.

The freebies and shoutouts to From Italy with love and the local cleaning companies haven’t happened lately which isn’t a surprise as long term they wouldn’t be able to afford giving out free stuff all the time.
I totally agree
If you remember pre covid she was constantly out promoting products at parties lunches etc and getting paid thousands of euros. Her lifestyle was buying new clothes constantly, holidays, lunches etc. Now I know things are different from Covid but I'd say after we get back to normal we will see she wont have that same lifestyle that she did have.
I also agree with a previous post on here about her making out shes loaded buying small but expensive items all for show but no doubt her bank balance doesnt match her insta persona.
I also agree with going out to work hard, save and buy items for our homes. I personally sit back and look around my home for things I've worked for. I'm a single mum who earns just about the threshold for benefits so work for all my money. I recently bought a new 55" tv at €499 but it took a good few months of saving. I watch that tv with great pride in myself lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know this is of thread but it really irked me, complaining because the trees aren’t the same size, seriously the late late show raised €6m for a reason, there is people genuinely struggling out there and she is complaining about this.
Like I don't think it ruined her week or anything, she's just making an observation that it's kind of annoyed her! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know this is of thread but it really irked me, complaining because the trees aren’t the same size, seriously the late late show raised €6m for a reason, there is people genuinely struggling out there and she is complaining about this.
Recently unfollowed her aswell, alot of #ads lately. Get the feeling she is a perfectionist anyway so the trees not being perfect would annoy her.

Reactions: 10
Can’t be dealing with that one!

Reactions: 5
Who is the blogger that tea spill are talking about? Someone saying they’re homeless?

Reactions: 2
Omg they wreck my head the picture perfect family nobody is perfect why put that on yourself its madness

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else a little worried about Grace? That’s not sarcasm btw, she’s just been quiet all weekend so I honestly hope she’s alright.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else a little worried about Grace? That’s not sarcasm btw, she’s just been quiet all weekend so I honestly hope she’s alright.
I was thinking that too, I’m hoping when she does come back she’s gonna be honest and tell us she’s feeling a bit lost etc and cuts the tit of gifted everything, nap time, bath time, me time, sage time, it’s been a while since she was this quiet, this is the perfect opportunity to sit down and have “the chats” wishful thinking I’d say but if she doesn’t do something like that soon she may kiss goodbye to instagram, she’s worse than larby ever was!

Reactions: 12
I was thinking that too, I’m hoping when she does come back she’s gonna be honest and tell us she’s feeling a bit lost etc and cuts the tit of gifted everything, nap time, bath time, me time, sage time, it’s been a while since she was this quiet, this is the perfect opportunity to sit down and have “the chats” wishful thinking I’d say but if she doesn’t do something like that soon she may kiss goodbye to instagram, she’s worse than larby ever was!
Probably a family get together for the baby news 👶

Reactions: 24
Maybe (hopefully) shes realised this influencer world is not really for her anymore. Shes had her day really and had some success over the years. Going by recent content and the criticism Shes received, she may have decided its time to wind things down. Being so visible online is not for someone who’s insecure and with all the deleting of critical comments and photoshopping and new fads she dives into she seem massively insecure. You have to be more thick skinned than her to be a blogger.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.