Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing to see such generosity going on here love to see it especially this time of year it’s horrible to see the likes of greedy grease getting all this handed to her while she sits in her smelly pjs and unwashed hair and just say how good this product is just to get free stuff she wouldn’t know generous if it slapped her in the face! But I’m also here if anyone needs a helping hand through these times I’m back to work next week after 6 weeks off so can’t wait to get back into a routine ❤❤

We are such horrible trolls arent we 😂💞💞💞
The best/nicest trolls ever 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi ladies

don’t usually post on here, But just want to say the kindness here is unreal, what lovely ladies you all are. Fair play each and everyone of you.
Also if anyone is stuck I’d also love to be able to help.
As said before this year has really opened my eyes to appreciate what I have and how lucky I am, would love to be able to help anyone who needs it,
Don’t care what anyone says you are all far from trolls, honesty is the best policy and if you aren’t being honest well then you deserve to be called out like FBG.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi ladies

don’t usually post on here, But just want to say the kindness here is unreal, what lovely ladies you all are. Fair play each and everyone of you.
Also if anyone is stuck I’d also love to be able to help.
As said before this year has really opened my eyes to appreciate what I have and how lucky I am, would love to be able to help anyone who needs it,
Don’t care what anyone says you are all far from trolls, honesty is the best policy and if you aren’t being honest well then you deserve to be called out like FBG.
Totally agree, I’m all for calling out the lies and bullshit. It’s the ones that get personal about appearance etc that give us all a bad name.

Reactions: 12
People here who are made feel inadequate by Grace and her shite - STOP! you are doing really well, you're being responsible and living within your means. Your kids will appreciate it and understand it when they are older.

Grace is fur coat no knickers - she is trying to give the impression of having money by buying small high end things. Things from expensive brands that she can afford, barely, to give the impression of wealth and make herself feel superior. Its all an act to make herself feel better and you feel worse - she is trying to portray an "aspirational" life but if you scratch the surface its a sad superficial life and she seems very unhappy.
I’m glad I’m not in her shoes. I work hard for my money, I know what it means to struggle and I know what if means to be responsible.

if I was just sitting at home all day doing the bare minimum and answering the door to all my meaningless freebies(don’t get me wrong I would probably love it for a few days) after a while though I’d feel I was lacking something in life. I’m grateful I work for everything I get!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg what a lovely bunch on this💞The kindness of people offering to help strangers..i would gladly do same myself...we are far from trolls..we just tell it as it is,are not brainwashed by Insta huns..& most of all..have a laugh & escape from how tit life is for lots of people at moment..i LOVE this page💫💫💞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If anybody would like to donate a few bob could they please consider putting something towards a few new followers? A good chunk fell by the wayside today on both accounts, no idea why as there wasn't much/anything posted 🤷‍♀️
Cheers 😘 #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Absolute witches🤣🤣 At this stage I nearly don’t care what the floggers are up to, I’m just happy with the company here lol.
I concur. Some lovely people on here, good craic, great wit and yet,when it comes down to more serious personal affairs of fellow members, some seriously caring and kind individuals.

Happy to help too, just message me if I can help anyone out 😘😘😘
Same, I can help too ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Honestly that’s so kind but we really don’t need them. This year is teaching me to value what I have and how unimportant a lot of material things are. You’re generosity is amazing though🥰
thats A lovely sentiment ❤❤❤After the year we’ve all had it’s a joy to be here at all with our loved ones ❤❤❤
But if you change your mind please don’t feel like you send me your details . I’ve had more then generous help this year I would like to pass on some little moments of joy to others xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
thats A lovely sentiment ❤❤❤After the year we’ve all had it’s a joy to be here at all with our loved ones ❤❤❤
But if you change your mind please don’t feel like you send me your details . I’ve had more then generous help this year I would like to pass on some little moments of joy to others xx
Thank you so much. I’m really glad to hear you got some help when you needed it, it proves that all is not lost the world💖💖💖

If anybody would like to donate a few bob could they please consider putting something towards a few new followers? A good chunk fell by the wayside today on both accounts, no idea why as there wasn't much/anything posted 🤷‍♀️
Cheers 😘 #bekind
We got distracted with being nice and we forgot to provide content ideas😂

• Haha
Hi ladies I’ve my kids sorted for Xmas and anyone who is struggling or even if it’s a voucher or anything just let me know. I would absolutely
Be delighted to help. It would be my good deed for even one child for the year to help a little. Also
Don’t forget these Insta lives aren’t real it’s all fake. Your all doing brilliant x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it's so easy to get sucked in and think you are doing everything wrong when ye see these layabouts getting the best of everything handed to them. But in reality. It's so empty. All the perfect insta worthy houses, with kids not allowed to play, be messy, be kids ffs. My TV has crayon marks on it, so have my tables. Had to scrape playdough of the floor yesterday, and you know what it's fine. I played with my kids and didn't shout at them from the couch while they rattled around baby jail, so I mean yeah I couldn't justify spending 40 odd euro on some twine, or 7 euro a pop on decorations, but my kids are happy, and engaged and in love with our gaudy, child friendly, tree full of memories and sentiment. Not aimed squarely at Grace, it's all of them with all the freebies, and collabs and perfectly trimmed trees, it's not reality and in a pandemic its shite form pushing it so much, all of the time. It's so upsetting to see people feel crap because of them. Just remember that she was basically shamed into making a crafty wreath with her 4 yo, and it prob only happened because the stuff was sent to her. She is not anything that we should aspire to.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If you want to send me your details I’d gladly give you the €18 ❤❤❤ I’ve had my own financial difficulties but I wouldn’t see anyone without x

Send you your details. I’d be happy to send you the money to get your little girl them baubles.
Xx
Ah thanks so much Janeymac but there is no need - you are so thoughtful 💞 we’ll fight on another day and maybe Santa will find some money for some play station credit 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's so easy to get sucked in and think you are doing everything wrong when ye see these layabouts getting the best of everything handed to them. But in reality. It's so empty. All the perfect insta worthy houses, with kids not allowed to play, be messy, be kids ffs. My TV has crayon marks on it, so have my tables. Had to scrape playdough of the floor yesterday, and you know what it's fine. I played with my kids and didn't shout at them from the couch while they rattled around baby jail, so I mean yeah I couldn't justify spending 40 odd euro on some twine, or 7 euro a pop on decorations, but my kids are happy, and engaged and in love with our gaudy, child friendly, tree full of memories and sentiment. Not aimed squarely at Grace, it's all of them with all the freebies, and collabs and perfectly trimmed trees, it's not reality and in a pandemic its shite form pushing it so much, all of the time. It's so upsetting to see people feel crap because of them. Just remember that she was basically shamed into making a crafty wreath with her 4 yo, and it prob only happened because the stuff was sent to her. She is not anything that we should aspire to.
I love all of what you said. I wouldn’t trade places with any of them💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks so to everyone on here made me feel a lot better 💞 yes I’m at home all day now but the house is always being cleaned and clothes being washed and home cooked meals on the table - wood walks family films in the sitting room imagine 😂 so the material things will come we have what we need and are by no means on the bread line so we will get there!!! No get back to being bad ass trolls and no more nice talk 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
We could all meet up, introduce ourselves by our real names but not reveal our tattle names and then come back online the next day like normal, we need never know who we are here🤣🤣
LLL would be there with her legal team and the Gardai ready to get us all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.