Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that too, I’m hoping when she does come back she’s gonna be honest and tell us she’s feeling a bit lost etc and cuts the tit of gifted everything, nap time, bath time, me time, sage time, it’s been a while since she was this quiet, this is the perfect opportunity to sit down and have “the chats” wishful thinking I’d say but if she doesn’t do something like that soon she may kiss goodbye to instagram, she’s worse than larby ever was!
Yeah I’m kind of hoping she’s having a few days of reflection and maybe chats with her family about how to move forward.

Reactions: 5
Off topic because I don't think he has a thread of his own, just noticed on James kavanaghs igtv he has had his hair cut, so bloody sick of these fuckers flouting the rules 🤬

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m kind of hoping she’s having a few days of reflection and maybe chats with her family about how to move forward.
Hopefully,however, I don’t think she’ll give up the freebies and I can’t see her doing a normal job, she wouldn’t want to do that, it would ruin her me time and she is so used to having all that time to laze around, there’s no way she’ll do a days work like the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully,however, I don’t think she’ll give up the freebies and I can’t see her doing a normal job, she wouldn’t want to do that, it would ruin her me time and she is so used to having all that time to laze around, there’s no way she’ll do a days work like the rest of us.
I’d say you’re right, it’s just shocking that she literally lives for freebies... nothing or no one comes before the freebies and really behind it all it’s a lot of the cause of her being so miserable in life.. when you sit at home on your hole all day, don’t cook, don’t clean, don’t look after your kids... how do you ever feel accomplished or good about yourself or proud of yourself... I don’t imagine youd ever get them feelings with the life she lives

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else a little worried about Grace? That’s not sarcasm btw, she’s just been quiet all weekend so I honestly hope she’s alright.
Not in the slightest, she has a family and a partner to look after her and worry about her. I don’t wish any ill on her but I have enough to worry about than some insta hun. She only ever comes on stories to gloat or show off freebies, and a bit of time off a public platform won’t do her any harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’d say you’re right, it’s just shocking that she literally lives for freebies... nothing or no one comes before the freebies and really behind it all it’s a lot of the cause of her being so miserable in life.. when you sit at home on your home all day, don’t cook, don’t clean, don’t look after your kids... how do you ever feel accomplished or good about yourself or proud of yourself... I don’t imagine youd ever get them feelings with the life she lives
You’re absolutely right. There is no way you’d feel good about yourself or have the sense of achievement or “I worked hard for that and paid for it myself” and enjoy the things that you worked for and paid for. Also, surely she must be worried about if and when this whole Instagram influencer stuff comes to an end , what will she do then ? And yes, it would be causing her to feel the way she does , miserable and always looking for a way to feel less miserable and I’m afraid , waving sage around isn’t gonna cut it ! She needs a normal job , but she’s too lazy or stuck in a rut to do that

How quiet she has been over the past few days just shows how much work she has lost...between black friday and cyber monday this weekend should be the busiest for floggers!

Reactions: 28
Not in the slightest, she has a family and a partner to look after her and worry about her. I don’t wish any ill on her but I have enough to worry about than some insta hun. She only ever comes on stories to gloat or show off freebies, and a bit of time off a public platform won’t do her any harm.
Ok maybe worried wasn’t the right word lol. I’m not losing sleep over her or anything, I suppose I meant I’m just wondering if she’s ok.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else a little worried about Grace? That’s not sarcasm btw, she’s just been quiet all weekend so I honestly hope she’s alright.
Honestly I cant say I worry that she hasnt been online.. I worry I won't have enough money for Christmas.. I worry I wont be able to get my car fixed for the nct in 3weeks.. I worry about my ongoing medical issues...I worry for other people with real problems...

I dont worry about grace .. shes prob in a huff cause mags is gettin attention.. shes probably swimming in her sea of free food and products... shes probably having me time... so I wouldnt worry.. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Big reveal maybe this week? Why would you worry about her? This one is cute as a fox.

It’s amazing when they go off social media you forget about them that’s how easy it it!! I never followed her just read here so really this is the biggest platform of all for them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly! Of course she’s ok she is seriously out to annoy it’s so obvious at this stage she’s actually not worth watching anymore she’s so caught up this this site🙄 she will be on soon after her rest!

I’m actually enjoying the break she’s so annoying 🙄

Yoga and relaxing on the couch at 9am. I'm logging on for another day of work hell. I'd give anything to have a morning like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You’re not talking about grace??
Oh my god puke no!!!! 🤮Krispy Kreme is not my scene
You’re very safe to let him off out there Grace

Was replying to a girl about her pic of HouseByTheWhiteThorns
Yes off topic #soz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god puke no!!!! 🤮Krispy Kreme is not my scene
You’re very safe to let him off out there Grace

Was replying to a girl about her pic of HouseByTheWhiteThorns
Yes off topic #soz
Think she ment you thought Grace was like a home ec teacher 🎂

Hi ladies I’ve my kids sorted for Xmas and anyone who is struggling or even if it’s a voucher or anything just let me know. I would absolutely
Be delighted to help. It would be my good deed for even one child for the year to help a little. Also
Don’t forget these Insta lives aren’t real it’s all fake. Your all doing brilliant x
That's such a very generous thing to do..this year has been hard on everyone..apart from you know who!! My husband and I both lost our jobs we had to reach out to svp who where great. Thankfully my husband got a new job but we still aren't back on our feet. His pay barely covers bills and rent. So I had to reach out to svp for Christmas support am waiting on them to get back to me. It's the 1st time we have needed help. We just want the kids to have a decent Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.