Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, I have a friend who is able to track ip adresses and all of that, would love to ask him about that crusty nix page to see if it is grace or mags!! after reading yer comments i have no doubt it was a 'publicity' stunt, just like the missing cat saga
data protection would be an issue.

Ah Ramona, you'd miss her, wouldn't you? I used to be glued to BU waiting for the latest!
She was great at the start but she went a bit hard on a few people. Another BU would be great though 😂😂

Reactions: 4
How can you see that.. the page is private with zero followers.
. Or was it not private earlier

It wasn’t private earlier on. I noticed the comments were gone from Graces page so wasn’t sure if the Crusty Nix page was gone too. I went on later then to search something else and saw the pink ring around and was like huh story 🤔 So screenshot it and posted here. Never followed it. Then story was deleted and page was put on private 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t private earlier on. I noticed the comments were gone from Graces page so wasn’t sure if the Crusty Nix page was gone too. I went on later then to search something else and saw the pink ring around and was like huh story 🤔 So screenshot it and posted here. Never followed it. Then story was deleted and page was put on private 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd say crusty was getting bombarded with friend requests 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ladies, I have a friend who is able to track ip adresses and all of that, would love to ask him about that crusty nix page to see if it is grace or mags!! after reading yer comments i have no doubt it was a 'publicity' stunt, just like the missing cat saga
Stuff like this makes me laugh. Tracing an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) won’t tell you who the person is.
This thread is gone a bit ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Late to the party here...but that yoghurt pasta 🤢🤢 any other slimming world goers over the years like me attempt SW carbonara with quark, that what it reminded me of nearly got sick 🤢😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Late to the party here...but that yoghurt pasta 🤢🤢 any other slimming world goers over the years like me attempt SW carbonara with quark, that what it reminded me of nearly got sick 🤢😂😂
I remember making a quark cheesecake 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Stuff like this makes me laugh. Tracing an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) won’t tell you who the person is.
This thread is gone a bit ridiculous!!
if it was that easy then Lisa’s lust list wouldn’t be spending so much time&money going to court to unmask her haters

Reactions: 9
god help that poor soul buying €126 of skincare based off of Graces recommendations.
She deserves it if she hasn’t woke up and realised greasy is a fraud and a liar.. as someone else said even Stevie could see that 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lads please don’t doxx/name someone who ye think is/was BU. It’s not fair on that person, no one (not Paul stepson, mermaids etc) has been able to come out with conclusive proof that they were BU so just a bit of respect. Ye wouldn’t like to be doxxed here for anything. Imagine thousands of internet strangers hassling you

Reactions: 23
There was a lot of tit attributed to BU when it wasn't her, all the blaggers jumped on the bandwagon and declared that their own personal trolls were/was BU. A lot of them are so fa up their own arses they couldn't dream that maybe more than 1 person had an issue with their shite.
Some went on with BU etc was was horrific, the blaggers should look to themselves as trolls, given the doxxing etc that went on.
BU was awesome, she outed a lot of shite, but she also wasn't the first there was an account before that and BU took on their work when they deleted.
BU was a class above other call out pages, they had the reciepts and were calm and measured in their approach, I just wish some of the blaggers actually took the criticism on board. Some have just got more grabby.
Least we forget....Influencers Assemble...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There was a lot of tit attributed to BU when it wasn't her, all the blaggers jumped on the bandwagon and declared that their own personal trolls were/was BU. A lot of them are so fa up their own arses they couldn't dream that maybe more than 1 person had an issue with their shite.
Some went on with BU etc was was horrific, the blaggers should look to themselves as trolls, given the doxxing etc that went on.
BU was awesome, she outed a lot of shite, but she also wasn't the first there was an account before that and BU took on their work when they deleted.
BU was a class above other call out pages, they had the reciepts and were calm and measured in their approach, I just wish some of the blaggers actually took the criticism on board. Some have just got more grabby.
Least we forget....Influencers Assemble...🤣
Oh it was bullshit caller outer or something?! Remember it closed, acting like the owner was ter minal or something? Very bizarre stuff!

What a trip down memory lane 😂

Reactions: 6
She deserves it if she hasn’t woke up and realised greasy is a fraud and a liar.. as someone else said even Stevie could see that 😎
Anyone who trusts Grace for skincare when she came on that video unwashed with greasy hair doesn’t deserve much sympathy I agree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I don’t follow this lump simply because I’d be commenting on her tit calling out her crap. Imagine my surprise when I’m going through friends stories and in the middle of what was a lovely day this slovenly witch shows up an AD clearly taken out by herself
96F894EA-17DE-43EF-B370-D1EC8104EF34.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So I don’t follow this lump simply because I’d be commenting on her tit calling out her crap. Imagine my surprise when I’m going through friends stories and in the middle of what was a lovely day this slovenly witch shows up an AD clearly taken out by herself View attachment 324655
Looking at the picture how would you even know what it was for? It looks like a crap picture with a bottle of dove stuck in the corner. It's so embarrassing and zero effort. I wouldn't send that picture to one of my friends nevermind think of using it for an ad! Also since I've seen it on multiple other pages now I'm so pissed off that she just sticks up a picture of the donuts and thats it. Doesn’t explain anything. She's so lazy and ungrateful.

Reactions: 21
Oh it was bullshit caller outer or something?! Remember it closed, acting like the owner was ter minal or something? Very bizarre stuff!

What a trip down memory lane 😂
That was a weird one! The way that one closed down was strange!! Remember the person behind it was saying thy way only started the page as a distraction from being gravely ill and then we were given the impression that the person passed away when the page eventually did close down..... real mad tit

Reactions: 5
That was a weird one! The way that one closed down was strange!! Remember the person behind it was saying thy way only started the page as a distraction from being gravely ill and then we were given the impression that the person passed away when the page eventually did close down..... real mad tit
So mad - Aoibheann or something was the name. Eejit and i was worse for following 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So mad - Aoibheann or something was the name. Eejit and i was worse for following 😂😂
Same 🤣🤣🤣 at the time I was thinking “my god the poor girl” pure naive 🤣🤦‍♀️Them pages NEVER used to talk about grace as grace was some bit relatable back then.. those pages were more focused on Joanne larby and the ali express scandals 🤣🤣 one of my FAVOURITE stories on BU was that some bridal store in Dublin was charging an obscene amount for a veil and it turns out it was a cheap net curtain from IKEA 🤦‍♀️🤣 there was receipts and all 🤣 oh Lordy... sorry for going off topic but I miss BU 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Same 🤣🤣🤣 at the time I was thinking “my god the poor girl” pure naive 🤣🤦‍♀️Them pages NEVER used to talk about grace as grace was some bit relatable back then.. those pages were more focused on Joanne larby and the ali express scandals 🤣🤣 one of my FAVOURITE stories on BU was that some bridal store in Dublin was charging an obscene amount for a veil and it turns out it was a cheap net curtain from IKEA 🤦‍♀️🤣 there was receipts and all 🤣 oh Lordy... sorry for going off topic but I miss BU 🤣🤣
That was the Cari's Closet scandal, yeah? Selling AliExpress dresses for hundreds. And IKEA net curtains as veils. The brass neck on them.
Greasy was never mentioned back then as she didn't have the need to photoshop the bejaysus out of herself like she does now. And like Larby continues to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.