Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't think calling anyone fat is bad - unless you think being fat is bad. I don't.

Reactions: 6
I personally don't think calling anyone fat is bad - unless you think being fat is bad. I don't.
I don’t either.
She’s a big girl. She is fat. Them’s the facts.
She should just own it and stop pretending to be something she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There are unfortunately a lot of her breed out there - left school, did an arts degree and went to Oz during the boom, came back and worked in Boots (sorry was a MUA) and met her fella in the Plaza... Now with her new build and her crushed velvet couches, bevelled mirrors and 2 kids worth of child benefit on top of all the free tit she gets sent... lads she is living the dream of many, many beige sad sacks out there. It worries me how many women and mothers idolise people like her and the instamammy crowd as "an inspiration to all mammies out there" for all her hard work with de kidzzzz... she is beige and her followers are beige and they all think the other is "amazing just an inspiration xxx" FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY F*CK ALL. She cant even wash her own hair or clothes!!

My mother raised 4 children from late 80s to late 00s with no supports except what she could get from the state and whatever my father would throw at her when he wasnt spending it on drink or in the bookies. Life wasnt easy and she wasnt getting free bags of feckin Green Isle shoved in the letterbox either.

Mam lost her own sister two days after my youngest sister was born and she organised the entire funeral whilst breastfeeding a newborn with 3 under 10 in tow behind her and she didnt take to the bed for a "me day" after that!! She is a true inspiration and if you told her that, she would tell you to "go away out of it with that inspiration shite" 😆 How many more stories like mine and worse could we all tell...

Grace thinks she has it tough doing absolutely nothing all day, even with Crisps and Ann as full time childcare so she can video herself putting foundation on... it is an insult to those actually working hard, paying off homes they worked hard for and raising kids as best they can. As I said in my last post, I knew Grace back in college. Put it this way, we are not exactly dealing with a bright spark here... just someone who will do anything and I mean anything for attention.

But you do u hun , dont mind dem haters they just jealous xx u look fab slay queen u dont look anything over a size 8 hun xx

*nothing wrong with arts degrees (did one myself), working in Boots or being from Tallaght/going to the Plaza - just using them to illustrate my point of how many people have the exact same experience so she pulls them in cos their beige lives are all the same.
Bloody brilliant

Reactions: 12
Its disgusting.. big bleeping sad voice but yet writes that caption when she is away on her gals night... .. most selfish person I've ever set my eyes on .... makes me sick !!

God all these poxbottles are really doin my box in !!!

(Edit... sorry I curse alot when pissed off 😂)
Daily mail sad face ☹😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are unfortunately a lot of her breed out there - left school, did an arts degree and went to Oz during the boom, came back and worked in Boots (sorry was a MUA) and met her fella in the Plaza... Now with her new build and her crushed velvet couches, bevelled mirrors and 2 kids worth of child benefit on top of all the free tit she gets sent... lads she is living the dream of many, many beige sad sacks out there. It worries me how many women and mothers idolise people like her and the instamammy crowd as "an inspiration to all mammies out there" for all her hard work with de kidzzzz... she is beige and her followers are beige and they all think the other is "amazing just an inspiration xxx" FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY F*CK ALL. She cant even wash her own hair or clothes!!

My mother raised 4 children from late 80s to late 00s with no supports except what she could get from the state and whatever my father would throw at her when he wasnt spending it on drink or in the bookies. Life wasnt easy and she wasnt getting free bags of feckin Green Isle shoved in the letterbox either.

Mam lost her own sister two days after my youngest sister was born and she organised the entire funeral whilst breastfeeding a newborn with 3 under 10 in tow behind her and she didnt take to the bed for a "me day" after that!! She is a true inspiration and if you told her that, she would tell you to "go away out of it with that inspiration shite" 😆 How many more stories like mine and worse could we all tell...

Grace thinks she has it tough doing absolutely nothing all day, even with Crisps and Ann as full time childcare so she can video herself putting foundation on... it is an insult to those actually working hard, paying off homes they worked hard for and raising kids as best they can. As I said in my last post, I knew Grace back in college. Put it this way, we are not exactly dealing with a bright spark here... just someone who will do anything and I mean anything for attention.

But you do u hun , dont mind dem haters they just jealous xx u look fab slay queen u dont look anything over a size 8 hun xx

*nothing wrong with arts degrees (did one myself), working in Boots or being from Tallaght/going to the Plaza - just using them to illustrate my point of how many people have the exact same experience so she pulls them in cos their beige lives are all the same.

This is it. She was lucky when she made a name for herself on snap chat and Instagram when it was starting out. She hasn’t brought out her own products as she is too Lazy and has no business acumen. I doubt she even knows who her target audience are anymore.

She was talking about them wanting a bigger house when there are so many couples and people her own age are struggling to even get their own place.

She is such a bad advertisement for that Olivia App as she constantly is spending money or at least showing off fee stuff. She buys takeaway coffee from lean bean even though she had/has 3 expensive coffee machines at home. Takeaway food at least twice a week I’m sure.

She mentioned that they have CCTV, like why would they need it in their tiny estate. All the houses are squashed in together so somebody would see a house getting robbed. They have serious notions.

The fact that she didn’t share shaun’s gofundme page says it all really. She doesn’t give a tit about anybody else.

Reactions: 28
This is it. She was lucky when she made a name for herself on snap chat and Instagram when it was starting out. She hasn’t brought out her own products as she is too Lazy and has no business acumen. I doubt she even knows who her target audience are anymore.

She was talking about them wanting a bigger house when there are so many couples and people her own age are struggling to even get their own place.

She is such a bad advertisement for that Olivia App as she constantly is spending money or at least showing off fee stuff. She buys takeaway coffee from lean bean even though she had/has 3 expensive coffee machines at home. Takeaway food at least twice a week I’m sure.

She mentioned that they have CCTV, like why would they need it in their tiny estate. All the houses are squashed in together so somebody would see a house getting robbed. They have serious notions.

The fact that she didn’t share shaun’s gofundme page says it all really. She doesn’t give a tit about anybody else.
Maybe because she posted her address on her grid for the whole internet to see.... gotta protect yourself ya know!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no need to be so horrible about it. I myself need to lose weight. Yes I know calories in and calories out and all that craic. Unfortunately it isn’t as easy as that if it was there wouldn’t be a million dollar weight loss industry. I hate myself and can’t bear to look in the mirror (I am sure I am not alone). I think slating people who are overweight is one of the few negative things still socially acceptable. I am no fan of Graces but I still don’t think there is any reason to be nasty
What have I said that’s horrible?

Reactions: 2

One thing I have to disagree with you on... she never spends a penny...absolutely everything we see is gifted.. she never labels anything as gifted but it is, I could count on one hand the amount of times this year she said “I bought”

Reactions: 8
There is no need to be so horrible about it. I myself need to lose weight. Yes I know calories in and calories out and all that craic. Unfortunately it isn’t as easy as that if it was there wouldn’t be a million dollar weight loss industry. I hate myself and can’t bear to look in the mirror (I am sure I am not alone). I think slating people who are overweight is one of the few negative things still socially acceptable. I am no fan of Graces but I still don’t think there is any reason to be nasty
It’s not about being overweight it’s the fact she photoshops herself to death!!

Which by the way is why men fancy women who are comfortable in their own skin! Sexiness exudes when you are not trying to be something else! Spent most of my life doing the latter, not anymore. Size does not come into a persons attractiveness if they are happy in themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm lost ?😳😳😳 long day soz 😁
Daily Mail often have stories where someone is complaining about something (usually their own fault) and it's always accompanied by posed sad face photos of the person in a futile attempt to elicit sympathy from DM readers. Comments under the articles usually have people scoring the sad faces out of ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Daily Mail often have stories where someone is complaining about something (usually their own fault) and it's always accompanied by posed sad face photos of the person in a futile attempt to elicit sympathy from DM readers. Comments under the articles usually have people scoring the sad faces out of ten.
Oh 😂😂😂😂😂😂that's hilarious 😂thanks for explaining... I was lost xx

Reactions: 6
Really? So if I seen someone I knew and they'd put on some weight and I said "oh, you've gotten really fat" that's perfectly fine!?. I don't think so, you may not take offence but I can guarantee most people would. I was brought up not to say things like that and I'll bring my girls up the same.
I don't agree with photoshopping or filtering your appearance but I also don't agree about commenting on people's size, whether it's that they are overly thin or overweight. It's just not nice. There have been plenty of comments here about the size of Grace's face and fingers etc, I don't agree with that either but I scroll on past, cause people can say whatever here thats the nature of this forum, but writing it on her page was in my opinion not on.

Reactions: 15
It’s the same as calling someone skinny, it’s a descriptive word, it is what it is. I don’t know why people get so offended for being described. Maybe they’d prefer ‘big-boned’ ‘large’ or ‘hefty’ ?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really? So if I seen someone I knew and they'd put on some weight and I said "oh, you've gotten really fat" that's perfectly fine!?. I don't think so, you may not take offence but I can guarantee most people would. I was brought up not to say things like that and I'll bring my girls up the same.
I don't agree with photoshopping or filtering your appearance but I also don't agree about commenting on people's size, whether it's that they are overly thin or overweight. It's just not nice. There have been plenty of comments here about the size of Grace's face and fingers etc, I don't agree with that either but I scroll on past, cause people can say whatever here thats the nature of this forum, but writing it on her page was in my opinion not on.
I agree! I am sick of people commenting on people's weight, be it positive or negative. Its so draining. If people stopped then maybe it'd be easier for everyone to own their own shapes.
I really wish Instagrammers would set a good example and start being truthful about their shapes and sizes. And Faces is one of the worst for it. What really gets me is she posts an extremely photoshopped picture and then comes on stories completely natural so we know the photo is photoshopped to the last then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Or "great compo face" 🙈🙈🙈 especially if they had a fall/got kicked out of Tesco for wearing pyjamas /other chavvy reason

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree! I am sick of people commenting on people's weight, be it positive or negative. Its so draining. If people stopped then maybe it'd be easier for everyone to own their own shapes.
I really wish Instagrammers would set a good example and start being truthful about their shapes and sizes. And Faces is one of the worst for it. What really gets me is she posts an extremely photoshopped picture and then comes on stories completely natural so we know the photo is photoshopped to the last then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes to this 🥰

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.