Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people (including Grace) who are out toasting the end of lockdown with meals out will be the first to complain when we are back in lockdown in January and February.

I had planned to go for lunch with friends Friday but we decided against it as we just didnt want to take the risk. We are all abiding by the rules but god knows whose table is 2 to 3 metres away from us. I'm from Cork and one cafe here had 57 cases tied back to it back around the start of October.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It haven't followed Grace in a long time, just found her very depressing. Looking at her page tonight, really upset me, I honestly wouldn't recognize her, from even a few months back, God bless her, I would say there is something really wrong at home. Has Chris left her? She looks desperately unhappy, no spark or joy at all, I hope she has some one she can talk to, I would say she has full depression and probably needs psychiatric attention , stop drinking both coffee and alcohol and get off social media to sort out her mental health. So sad to see a young mother struggling so badly. What happened with her agency? Was she dropped? Would she ever get a manicure?🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
We are going to be back into lockdown in January regardless whether you stay in or not. Me personally havent left my house apart from school runs and food shopping once a week. I am going into Dublin City centre next week for a meal with my friends, some who I havent seen since March and I will not feel one bit guilty about it. I say each to there own. We are out of lockdown, restaurants need our business to stay opened. Wear your mask, keep your distance and wash your hands we are all trying our best.
Go enjoy yourself! This is a virus!! Take personal responsibility and live your life. I’m sick to death of the abuse some are getting when in actual fact they aren’t doing anything wrong! We are human and need contact!! I’m not getting into a debate on who did what but life must go on. Have a safe and merry Christmas to all 🎄🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It haven't followed Grace in a long time, just found her very depressing. Looking at her page tonight, really upset me, I honestly wouldn't recognize her, from even a few months back, God bless her, I would say there is something really wrong at home. Has Chris left her? She looks desperately unhappy, no spark or joy at all, I hope she has some one she can talk to, I would say she has full depression and probably needs psychiatric attention , stop drinking both coffee and alcohol and get off social media to sort out her mental health. So sad to see a young mother struggling so badly. What happened with her agency? Was she dropped? Would she ever get a manicure?🤢🤢🤢
Shes out on a night away with her friends... I dont see that as struggling... she has friends .. family..a partner..gorgeous house and kids.. wants for absolutely nothing ..nothing... that's not struggling in my opinion...

Reactions: 19
There’s a massive difference in going out for a meal with your partner or one or 2 friends vs going out with a gang of people, taking selfies with your heads mashed up against each other.
The whole bullshit of “people have to live” and all that..yeah well we’ll be living in more and more lockdowns and stricter restrictions if people don’t have cop on and mind the community. How will mental health be affected then? Well and good if you’re healthy but being asymptomatic and spreading it to restaurant staff who could spread it to an aul one getting a take away coffee... it’s a domino effect. Wash your hands, wear a mask properly, keep your distance. Common sense. If we all did this then we wouldn’t be in this situation, people given an inch and taking a mile because they want to prove a point.

Look at Grace for example.. she was all over Liffey valley on Wednesday for lunch and shopping. She’s had her hair done. Her kids are in crèche. She had a cleaner in her house. She has her reiki and massages and meditation and therapy appointments. She goes to Dunnes, Tesco and Lidl during the week. She sees her mam, her sister and more. She has 100s of people as close contacts. 100s. And then who are they in contact with? She could have gone for drinks and dinner with 2 of the girls and that would have been fine but no..we need a gang of them together AND to stay in the hotel, nice confined space that’s not well ventilated together.. like I said, giving an inch and taking a mile is what will have us locked down again. I know people break the rules in lockdown too but I’m not seeing any responsibility from anyone I see out

• Heart
Reactions: 63
For ones who love nothing more to document and showcase their every move on a night out, their silence last night speaks volumes

• Heart
Reactions: 66
If they were in Alfie’s then they are all welcome to each other. Alfie’s was one of the places refusing to shut down during lockdown. Made derogatory comments about travellers. And was one of the main contributors to the madness on south Williams street.
Plus the owner is an arrogant piece of crap.

I also understand wanting a night out. Yes everyone could do with one. But a huge group of them pretending they are not together. Then will come on spouting about keep social distance wear a mask.
It’s suppose to be 6 people from 2/3 houses. But no doesn’t apply to those wenches!
They were definitely in Alfie’s
87D2C127-2420-4BC3-9D9D-51614B2A5413.png
BB6C0C31-9B5C-47F3-8283-51BA0464ADBA.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why would my reply have been deleted for the reason of needing to “move on from the conversation” when the rest of the conversation is still there? Does that mean it was reported?

Reactions: 3
I p
Why would my reply have been deleted for the reason of needing to “move on from the conversation” when the rest of the conversation is still there? Does that mean it was reported?
Yes, most likely. Or moderated before reported.
Probably reported by Gracey not liking discussions about personal responsibility.
I dm'd Grace last night about how I thought we still had to limit contacts and how was overnighters ok....and she blocked me.
Her, Dom and gang are disgusting.

Reactions: 22
My comments were deleted for that reason too, I didn’t think I said anything wrong. Anyway back to the Instahuns...

Reactions: 4
I wish they'd include the posts that have been deleted.
I emailed admin to see what post it was.

Like it's very vague to say "move on", but not show which post im meant to move on from

Reactions: 2
I just don't get why she had to stay in a shared hotel room at all. She could have got a taxi. Its just taking the piss.

Reactions: 19
I just don't get why she had to stay in a shared hotel room at all. She could have got a taxi. Its just taking the piss.
Restaurants and bars have to close early, not sure of the time.
By booking rooms they can drink on for the night.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Because if she went home she wouldn't have gotten her 'me time'. Oh wait.......
Beebles has put it perfectly a couple of posts up. Grace has done nothing but suit herself this entire time. The contact tracers wouldn't know where to start with her if they had to try and pinpoint cases if she tested positive and this is the problem. As soon as the numbers start to rise to any degree, the contact tracing will fall apart and unidentified cases will be out in the community spreading.
I guess last night puts paid to any 'rift' between her and the others anyway.

Reactions: 17
But you’re allowed to go and meet people for dinner and drinks? So she was in their company anyway so by staying in a hotel room together it wasn’t going to make much of a difference?

Reactions: 8
But you’re allowed to go and meet people for dinner and drinks? So she was in their company anyway so by staying in a hotel room together it wasn’t going to make much of a difference?
So then why is there restrictions in place for ppl not allowed visit other households until the 18th?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.