Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else annoyed that all the instagrabers are out in force on nights out and what not.
we’re still in a pandemic and they are acting like it’s gone.
So annoyed. It’s the likes of her and the rest of them that will put us back to level 5 come new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Any close contacts between now and the 11th and a positive test will be Christmas in isolation they don’t care though

Reactions: 13
I actually got a shock when I saw her in that story talking about Olivia. She looks awful. And I'm not just talking about her hair/weight etc. She looks dirty, dishevelled and dead behind the eyes.

I don't understand why someone whose job is in the public eye (willingly!) and has so much time on her own at home wouldn't start taking better care of herself. A workout DVD, Couch25k, even regular power walks? Chris, her kids and us - given she looks to us to help support her income - should be seeing the best of her. Not this lazy, unkempt mess. She must have no pride in herself.
I think she’s in a bad place mentally. She is in a rut, her weight and bad food choices is probably making her feel tired all the time. She’s so clearly miserable. It’s one thing after another, nothing is going right for her, but she can’t change things. She tries to solve the problem at the surface but not treating the root cause.

I know this because this is what I was like until recently. And seeing her as a shell of her former self triggered me. I had to unfollow her. It was like looking at a mirror. I realised the problem and worked to resolve it. I had a huge change, turned my life upside down in weeks. It was tough, it is tough, it will be tough because it’s a long process. I’m not ‘fixed’ but I’m starting to see my real self for the first time in years and it’s amazing. I wouldn’t have believed this a few months ago.

If anyone reading this feels the same, please know you are an incredibly strong person, and sometimes your world can be a pile of tit, while everyone else blossoms, but tit happens and life goes on. What is right now, is not going to be that way x

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Is it still there? I can't see it in highlights I went through all of the mentions

I figured it out. I'm blocked by grace so it didn't come up on the highlights
Go on to chez cheese insta and it’s on their mentions

Reactions: 1
Jens journey said yesterday that she was going into town tomorrow night so maybe she is heading away with them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she’s in a bad place mentally. She is in a rut, her weight and bad food choices is probably making her feel tired all the time. She’s so clearly miserable. It’s one thing after another, nothing is going right for her, but she can’t change things. She tries to solve the problem at the surface but not treating the root cause.

I know this because this is what I was like until recently. And seeing her as a shell of her former self triggered me. I had to unfollow her. It was like looking at a mirror. I realised the problem and worked to resolve it. I had a huge change, turned my life upside down in weeks. It was tough, it is tough, it will be tough because it’s a long process. I’m not ‘fixed’ but I’m starting to see my real self for the first time in years and it’s amazing. I wouldn’t have believed this a few months ago.

If anyone reading this feels the same, please know you are an incredibly strong person, and sometimes your world can be a pile of tit, while everyone else blossoms, but tit happens and life goes on. What is right now, is not going to be that way x
If you could give some tips on how you managed that I’d really appreciate it. Defo feel the same! Also - well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jens journey said yesterday that she was going into town tomorrow night so maybe she is heading away with them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw
Anyone else annoyed that all the instagrabers are out in force on nights out and what not.
So annoyed. It’s the likes of her and the rest of them that will put us back to level 5 come new year.
no doubt she’d be on saying she had a relaxing time away and needed a break 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

We are going to be back into lockdown in January regardless whether you stay in or not. Me personally havent left my house apart from school runs and food shopping once a week. I am going into Dublin City centre next week for a meal with my friends, some who I havent seen since March and I will not feel one bit guilty about it. I say each to there own. We are out of lockdown, restaurants need our business to stay opened. Wear your mask, keep your distance and wash your hands we are all trying our best.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I’d say so there not called out.. Wer not allowed house visits until the 18th but I’m assuming there all sharing rooms..
Definitely because there’s not a chance in hell they’ve booked 4 rooms 😂😂

Reactions: 14
We are going to be back into lockdown in January regardless whether you stay in or not. Me personally havent left my house apart from school runs and food shopping once a week. I am going into Dublin City centre next week for a meal with my friends, some who I havent seen since March and I will not feel one bit guilty about it. I say each to there own. We are out of lockdown, restaurants need our business to stay opened. Wear your mask, keep your distance and wash your hands we are all trying our best.
enjoy your time with your friends xxxx ❤❤❤

Reactions: 5
If you could give some tips on how you managed that I’d really appreciate it. Defo feel the same! Also - well done!
I’m completely going to out myself if anyone i know irl is here so heyaaa 👋🏻

I tried to make this short, didn’t happen 😂 So in home village renting with my long term boyfriend. Relationship had been kinda dying for the last year but we were comfortable so just got on with it. Working the same dull job I’ve had for years. I. Was. Miserable. I felt isolated, I hadn’t really told anyone about my relationship, i was always in my head criticising everything. Picking everything apart. Blaming myself. Everything hurt, I was eating everything in sight, having a drink most nights coz ‘I deserved it.’ The extra weight doesn’t help, and barely sleeping through the night, found myself exhausted in the morning waking up. Then we broke up.

Moved in with my parents for the first time in years at 27, then my friend had advertised a room in her flat in Dublin and a lightbulb went off so accepted the room without even looking at it. It was always the plan to move there. I figured with interviews mostly online, it would have been easier than before. Got a job within 3 weeks of looking. As soon as I accepted the job, it felt like a weight had been lifted. I had energy again. I was sleeping better. It’s been 6 months now, and I’m still fat and tired lol but my head is in a better place. I’m making progress slowly as I don’t want to burn myself out but I’m planning on starting counselling after Christmas to help with my depression and overeating and maybe start with a PT to help with getting active.

This isn’t my first time facing depression, but this is my first time making changes i know internally that I needed to do but always made excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.