Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness Ali D uses a gate to stop them going into the kitchen they are confined to one room not a piece of the room!! And as was said before she’s normally always in there with them!! What Grace has is so unnecessary she could just put a gate on the door to the hall and at least let him move around one room, also I find her very annoying that every time she points the camera at him it’s like ‘say Hi, blow a kiss etc etc No Grace even a 1 year old knows blowing a kiss to strangers is cringe 😂😂

Reactions: 9
CHEZ cheese OMG I am weak that is awful.... I actually can't listen to it again its so cringe.. how would no one correct her...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I goh a luvley delivery from chezz cheese and some hoh choclih for the kidz to have wih me breown bread n me sewp

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I goh a luvley delivery from chezz cheese and some hoh choclih for the kidz to have wih me breown bread n me sewp
bleeping shite day today and this comment has me DEAD . Raoring laughing . Thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
CHEZ cheese OMG I am weak that is awful.... I actually can't listen to it again its so cringe.. how would no one correct her...
Dying with laughter 😂 Serves the company right for gifting grabby! They have only gone and reposted it to their story, no choice I guess the freebie has been sent

Reactions: 18
Holy tit 😂😂😂 Grace needs more edumacation, she must have no French followers, they’d be rooting in the streets over her butchering their language 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a new low. 😂😂😂 She's more easy Singles than Chez Cheese. Has she any smarts at all?! Not exactly putting her best foot forward with a view to getting more work is it....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah lads in stitches🤣🤣 She’s some clown...she really is the gift that keeps giving😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had my stories on silent and I saw the name of the place and thought ‘surely she has said it properly...’ till I went back and listened with the sound 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.