Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her thread is dying a death in the rave section... I guess after the 500th Zara haul it becomes a bit monotonous 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It only goes up to 14/16 so i dont think she will wear it . It wont fit her. But greedy guts will keep it anyway

I just unfollowed her and Rachel Gorry. Melts
Me too bawling over the poor husband than in the next breath I’ve a little clothes haul filmed it’s bizarre. I get she signed with the agency but Jesus Christ the man is only dead a few months

Reactions: 12
It must depress her getting clothes sent to her in the size she let's on she is rather than the size she actually is. It's a constant reminder of the lies she tells.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So one of Chris’ best friends dies suddenly and she is trying to “be there for Chris” by what heading on a night away and leaving him with 2 small children. That girl only thinks of herself...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
So one of Chris’ best friends dies suddenly and she is trying to “be there for Chris” by what heading on a night away and leaving him with 2 small children. That girl only thinks of herself...

First thing I thought of when she said that funnily enough.

Reactions: 38
I bet Chris didn’t have them, her mam probably did.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Yep selfish!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow, so she didn’t feel up to coming on for the chats because she’s been there for Chris, and everything is so different regarding a wake etc... hang on now love, you weren’t too bothered on Saturday night out with the gals on your night that you’ve been dying for.... wow, when ever I actually start thinking I might be a bit unfair towards her, she just proves to me how backwards she’s really is. Can’t get over it really.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow, so she didn’t feel up to coming on for the chats because she’s been there for Chris, and everything is so different regarding a wake etc... hang on now love, you weren’t too bothered on Saturday night out with the gals on your night that you’ve been dying for.... wow, when ever I actually start thinking I might be a bit unfair towards her, she just proves to me how backwards she’s really is. Can’t get over it really.
She is full Of tit the big sad voice she was in the top for
The weekend dope

Reactions: 17
‘All I’ve wanted all year is a night out with my best friends’ while her partner is grieving one of his?! Oh lord!! 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Anyone else really wanna see the cctv of her falling on her fat lazy ass? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Further proof that she restores back to her factory settings and forgets what has gone on before after a marathon sleep. “I’ve been busy being here for Chris (sad face)”

Grace have you forgotten already that you were out on the lash with your girlos on Saturday just gone? You even posted an outfit picture. Who the hell are you kidding?!

Reactions: 28
Just looked at waragainstagrammers.com and by Jaysis she's actually morphed into Mary Sanderson from Hocus Pocus. Can someone tell her Halloween season is over. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘All I’ve wanted all year is a night out with my best friends’ while her partner is grieving one of his?! Oh lord!! 🙈
Omg so insensitive of her.....I actually watched her stories with my mouth open in utter disbelief 😲😲

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.