Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you could have a "worker"in your house as long as you could maintain social distance.
Really? I understood you could have someone for essential maintenance only.
I don’t think regular cleaning of a domestic nature was deemed essential during level 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Chezzzzz cheese! I couldn’t believe what I heard , I thought I was hearing things 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She could have at least found out how to pronounce the name of the company before she went on her insta blabbering on about stuffing her face with their products 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chezzzzz cheese! I couldn’t believe what I heard , I thought I was hearing things 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She could have at least found out how to pronounce the name of the company before she went on her insta blabbering on about stuffing her face with their products 🙄
Is this the first freebie food she’s had all week 😂😂

Reactions: 5
The amount of cheesebox businesses that popped up in the last few months is unreal! I'd love to look at their prep areas, I feel like it's all the candy cart huns doing it from their kitchen table with food from Lidl...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Chez - shes like DelBoy with his mangetout, mangetout.
Looks like there was a black Friday sale on followers....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just had to listen again at the chez cheese thing - funniest thing I’ve heard all day - not doing any favours for herself these days . Used to like her back at snapchat days but now she just irritates me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know lots of people that have cleaners it’s not a big deal but the difference is that those people have kids and are not at home due to working full time, like yourself. If she actually has a cleaner whilst sitting at home all day churning out tit of IGTVs once a month she needs to get her priorities straight!
Totally agree with you there about Greasy and tits! She’s a bleeping shambles in my opinion and should hang her head in shame with the carry on of her

We had a cleaner before lockdown but it was in breach of the guidelines to have one in your house during lockdown wasnt it?
She wasn’t in over the lockdown I was at home tbf so unlike Grace got up off my arse and cleaned myself 😂 she has started coming in now that it’s level 3 and we’re not in the house as were at work! But I must actually look into that thank you unlike gracey poo I don’t want to put anyone or my own family at risk ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
An ad popped up for her page on my insta stories. It was the post of her in her shorts and top for dove. She’s obviously paying for these now to try boost her followers and using that photo because they seem to be the only ones that give her any sort of engagement at all.

Reactions: 11
First of all: photo clearly isnt "unplanned" 😂😂 if you took it and one child is posing 😂.

Also the word you're looking for is "candid photo" or "in the moment" every photo is planned you have to open your camera app to take one 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any one follow
Treat Boutique Dublin she celebrated her 40 yesterday the 3rd.....stayed over in some hotel the carriage house I think! Had dinner and cocktails. Now is it just me or have I been living under a rock, but I thought until today hotels were in lockdown? Is this acceptable? Sorry I know this has nothing to do with grace. But I had to vent somewhere🤨😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any one follow
Treat Boutique Dublin she celebrated her 40 yesterday the 3rd.....stayed over in some hotel the carriage house I think! Had dinner and cocktails. Now is it just me or have I been living under a rock, but I thought until today hotels were in lockdown? Is this acceptable? Sorry I know this has nothing to do with grace. But I had to vent somewhere🤨😩
Oh tut tut tut if people are gonna ignore the guidelines at least don't post it all over social media. I wonder how the hotel got away with it they are definitely not allowed open til today.

Reactions: 5
Oh tut tut tut if people are gonna ignore the guidelines at least don't post it all over social media. I wonder how the hotel got away with it they are definitely not allowed open til today.
Did you check out her hubbys stories as he left a napkin with the name of the place they were staying! I think it's very unfair like we all had nights away and birthday celebrations cancelled why is it one rule for them and a different rule for us💁😡🤬😠

Reactions: 9
That's like Jennifer Wrynne as well, she met 'the girls' the other night and had a quick boomerang outside Lough Rynn castle, but the latter was deleted again fairly quickly 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
An ad popped up for her page on my insta stories. It was the post of her in her shorts and top for dove. She’s obviously paying for these now to try boost her followers and using that photo because they seem to be the only ones that give her any sort of engagement at all.
I’ve seen a few sponsored ads for Dove pop up Doireann Garrihy and lady in a bath with two kids standing beside her

Reactions: 3
I had orderes a hot chocolate box from chez cheese, lovely girl but disgusted that she has gifted FBG a box now. Would not have ordered if I knew this. Too late now as I received it, do companies not do any research or is it just follower numbers 😴

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.