Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out for the day with jen on Wednesday, (dropped that Olivia video on Friday which had clearly been filmed on Wednesday) then off out overnight with her mates on Saturday.... not saying she's not allowed but she's definitely acting like they've been holed up since it happened and sges not done anything else. Playing the martyr

Reactions: 25
“I’ve been trying to be there for him” - The worst liar and wife to be of all time.

I wish he would just leave her he too has the personality of a piece of mouldy bread but ffs I’d sooner marry a blade of grass than this tit stain on the pants of humanity.

He lost his best friend so I decided to duck him off for the weekend and spend it with mine? Pull the other one you utter twit. Ugh she actually enrages me! How could you do that to someone you love duck off and leave them with the kids knowing they are going through that all to go out with people that for the last 6 months have pretended you don’t poxy exist!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Chris loses his best friend and she uses it as an excuse not to do her job and record content (Im using her term) for almost two weeks but yet can go out with Jen for a spot of shopping the second the shops open and an overnight evening of drinking with her gang. Proof that she will use ANY excuse to be a lazy git and shy away from doing actual work, if you can even call what she does “work”. She’s so self absorbed.

Reactions: 29
Has she forgotten she has a photo on the grid from Saturday ? Or is she trying to tell us that was already taken before this all happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say kips is really struggling to stay with her. I know I’m gonna get lynched here. But minus the neck tattoo. And if he was fed properly he isn’t that bad 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘All I’ve wanted all year is a night out with my best friends’ while her partner is grieving one of his?! Oh lord!! 🙈
Its disgusting.. big bleeping sad voice but yet writes that caption when she is away on her gals night... .. most selfish person I've ever set my eyes on .... makes me sick !!

God all these poxbottles are really doin my box in !!!

(Edit... sorry I curse alot when pissed off 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her latest shenanigans have actually made me appaled and disgusted. 6 years ago my partner lost his best friend in a car accident. The last thing on my mind would have been fecking off to a hotel for the night with my friends. And then to post up on Instagram. Give me patience!! She is milking her partners grief to look like the poor me.. she makes me sick! The sooner kris wakes up and leaves her the better.

Reactions: 45
So Dom splits from her fiance and Grace goes on and on about her wedding and hair trials. Chris loses his friend and she goes on a big night out with her friends. No empathy, typical narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So one of Chris’ best friends dies suddenly and she is trying to “be there for Chris” by what heading on a night away and leaving him with 2 small children. That girl only thinks of herself...
I was just coming on to say that. She takes issue with doing work because she wantes to be there for Chris (hence the pre-recorded content), but is cool with ditching him for a girls night, overnight stay and brunch? There is something about this girl that screams insincere, selfish and lazy. I just can't take to her, even the way she always looks like she's sneering into the camera.

Why mention this at all?! It's another family's grief. She said herself there was nothing they could do - why share it with the world? But then again, she is part of a group that will do anything to gain followers. My heart goes out to some of them - domestic violence, your fiance making a gowl out of you - I don't deny these were awful things to go through. But they are pros at using this stuff as content to gain followers. Again, I do believe Jen and Dom have helped people in sharing their stories, but it's so personal and shows they will do anything to stay relevant.

Grace and her mental health (and relating anything dramatic/emotional back to her) infuriates me though.

That's why I think this fight between her and Dom was just them playing us all. Anything to get people talking. Most of them are desperate witches. And the social media equivalent of those who drain the social welfare when they are more than capable of getting real jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And the sitting in the dark room in the dark clothes to add to it being more dramatic 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don’t see the need to share something so personal to other people on her stories. Granted it’s her partners friend and terrible sad of course, It just doesn’t sit right with me that she’s talking about it on her stories. Maybe it’s just not something I would do personally.

Reactions: 28
Such a liar , poor Shaun only died last Tuesday , 6 days ago not a week and a half like she said in her stories. He was buried only today.

I really don’t see the need to share something so personal to other people on her stories. Granted it’s her partners friend and terrible sad of course, It just doesn’t sit right with me that she’s talking about it on her stories. Maybe it’s just not something I would do personally.
He was only laid to rest this morning , totally agree with you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Such a liar , poor Shaun only died last Tuesday , 6 days ago not a week and a half like she said in her stories. He was buried only today.

He was only laid to rest this morning , totally agree with you.
She was at a funeral looking like that. Jesus Christ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.