Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for that 💗💗
I’m going to add my two cents to this and say I hope you are being kind to yourself. It’s not easy and it’s not easy to put the bright side out all the time. Be sad if you are sad and then try your best to pick yourself up as much as you can and keep going x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 290301Ahh grace you never photo shopped the eye liner swatch from your hand from the 18 th October
Hawkeye! Love it.

In your first screenshot there she has quite heavy lines round the mouth - wonder if she is/was a smoker?

Minor point but she’s called the IGTV “Eyes to Mesmerise” - any one with even a passing interest in make up knows that this is the name Charlotte Tilbury gives to her eyeshadow pallets, but Grace is using a Too Faced pallet.... annoys me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Please report her to the Asai. I know they’re useless and she always wriggles out of taking responsibility but the video on the 18th is a paid partnership, she then posts the chewtorheeeil today and lists all the products used (with affiliate links that don’t feckin work in captions..🙄🙄) that she was paid to promote in her 18th October post!

Reactions: 20
Please report her to the Asai. I know they’re useless and she always wriggles out of taking responsibility but the video on the 18th is a paid partnership, she then posts the chewtorheeeil today and lists all the products used (with affiliate links that don’t feckin work in captions..🙄🙄) that she was paid to promote in her 18th October post!
It’s the same with that hoodie that she is wearing. She just put one barely visible BA on the first post. I would have thought that she would have to disclose that it’s an advertisement in all shots of her wearing it

Reactions: 4
You took the words literally 'ouh of me mouh' 😂

Is she havin a giraffe or wha?

Same same same same same 😂😂😂
😂😂 it’s the jowls that get me! She thinks she’s giving this serious seductive look but ends up looking like a bulldog.

The gowl in the towel with the jowls

• Haha
Reactions: 45
In your first screenshot there she has quite heavy lines round the mouth - wonder if she is/was a smoker?
Not sure if she’s a ‘social’ smoker or used to smoke full time but I was at a festival years ago and got wristbands into the VIP area.. saw herself and Dominique in there and Faces was smoking

Reactions: 3
How is she still BA for Bear Market?? Have they not learned anything? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Down another 52 followers today. The suspense of when the bought followers will drop in is killing me... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still deleting stuff about the reiki. There was a very well written comment about limiting your movements etc posted last night. It didn't last very long .....

Reactions: 16
I could see there was more comments added to the post but they were gone when I scrolled through.

Reactions: 3
Still deleting stuff about the reiki. There was a very well written comment about limiting your movements etc posted last night. It didn't last very long .....
What did it say? Surely people can see what is going on and will unfollow. Although why anyone would follow her in the first place is a mystery to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did it say? Surely people can see what is going on and will unfollow. Although why anyone would follow her in the first place is a mystery to me.
Basically just explaining the whole situation, limiting contacts, restricting movements, just because somewhere is open doesnt mean you should travel etc. It was very well worded, no nastiness or anything.

Anyway its only half 10 in the morning and she's already breached restrictions today. Although they will probably claim she is ZJ support bubble as a solo parent

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.