Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

FACE by Grace won't wax her ronnie, not for love nor money.

(Emphasis on Face as she only does the one same look over and over 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
More like
New thread suggestion:

FACE by Grace won't wax her ronnie, not for love nor money.

(Emphasis on Face as she only does the one same look over and over 😁)
More like Face by Grace won’t wax her ronnie, not for love but probably for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Larry Murphy look. It’s dreadful . Again can only one manage one child at a time ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 39
More like

More like Face by Grace won’t wax her ronnie, not for love but probably for money.
She was getting paid for the makeup promotion video and didn't wax it so she wasn't going to wax for money that day anyway.

Reactions: 5
I don't need an overrated influencer to tell me what is in sky. I see it everytime I turn on the sky box. More gifted crap too

Reactions: 6
I don't need an overrated influencer to tell me what is in sky. I see it everytime I turn on the sky box. More gifted crap too
I’ve been thinking about cancelling sky for months now. I’m with them over 16 years I think!! This is the little push I needed! Thanks Face!

Reactions: 16
Just seen the gazebo in the woods stories from Zen Jen, no doubt Ronnie will be flogging that new service soon. Does Jen rent land, find it odd that she would be allowed build that thing on rented land....

Reactions: 6
If anything I wish I had the funds to get all these treatments for my mental health but im out of a job now for weeks(again) im a salon worker!
So.... lucky Gracey having these luxuries for her mental health. I, like the rest of the nation just have to suck it up and stay at home!
I too suffer with my mental health and haven't have the fu
Lads surely these are the exact same look like from the same make up session? But 1 is from a paid partnership from last week and the other is from the igtv she put up this evening which isn’t sponsored?
all her "looks"are the same. And I cant understand that much attention drawing to under eye section! Like why?!

Reactions: 4
Everything is a swipe up.

New thread suggestion

Swipe up this, swipe up that go and wax that Ronnie twit.

Or too mean??? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion:

Face By Grace: your "troll" comments won't break me, because I have block, delete and Reiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She defo not dieting like a bride to be anyway🤣🤣
What do you mean ?! She treats her body like a temple .... Temple bar ! 😛

Is it just me or is she morphing into Crispy. Hoodies do nothing for her shape and the had does absolutely nothing for her face it’s an awful outfit choice she’s like a man
She has stopped showing the sides of the Mirror .. I’ve tired to upset a comparison shot but I can’t for some reason ! She is much much bigger now than the “I lost 2 stone guys “ post ! Her wedding is next summer so knowing her she will disregard all Covid rules and still have the 2000000 people ! I’m dying to see who actually end up being her bridesmaid !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More me time 🤦🏼‍♀️
I could do with some. Massive headache, but I still have to work and look after the eldest, make dinner and clean.
I feel like total tit and I never usually let others lives get to me but she is pissed me off.
Today is just tit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.