Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is clean because the cleaners were in. Thats why she had to take Hayden out for three hours. I'd put money on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
More me time 🤦🏼‍♀️
I could do with some. Massive headache, but I still have to work and look after the eldest, make dinner and clean.
I feel like total tit and I never usually let others lives get to me but she is pissed me off.
Today is just tit
You're not on your own, most of us who actually live in the real world feel the same. Stay strong ❤ message me if you need a chat!

Reactions: 21
The house is clean because the cleaners were in. Thats why she had to take Hayden out for three hours. I'd put money on it.
Really and they home all day!! And someone else does her washing!! You couldn’t make it up!!!

You're not on your own, most of us who actually live in the real world feel the same. Stay strong ❤ message me if you need a chat!
Absolutely not on your own!! Nothing is real on Instagram at all! The real world is exhausting never compare yourself to the likes of this lazy lump!! ❤❤

Reactions: 15
She was getting paid for the makeup promotion video and didn't wax it so she wasn't going to wax for money that day anyway.
How about “Won’t wax the tash til Immac give her cash”, seeing as she does nothing unless it’s SP.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well that’s powesrscourt springs of my list of things to do

I wonder are they still open though providing reiki and holistic Therapies under the guise of mental - doubt it -

I wonder are they still open though providing reiki and holistic Therapies under the guise of mental - doubt it -
“” mental health “”

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t agree more ! And thought it myself !!!!

“” mental health “”
I won’t ever visit there . It actually looked like it had potential but if it’s associating itself with that scruff and that wife of a convicted felon id have no interest in it ...

Reactions: 5
How do her family and friends not tell her to stop all the lying? Or question why everything she puts up is a lie or deceiving in some way

Reactions: 17
Actually disgusted with Powerscourt Springs!! The way Zenjen thanked Grace for recommending the spot.... More like she used greedy Grace to beg Powerscourt for the space because you know she is such a well respected ‘ influencer’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
She genuinely has no one left bar zenny the wife of the felon ! Never see her with Denise or Dom or Jennifer .. they are all meeting up without her ..

Reactions: 18
She’d have more engagement if she wasn’t flat out deleting comments...
She should of just wrote, " how you can help make me more money you fools".
She gets plenty of comments, she just deletes them all, so do one Grace!!!

Reactions: 11
I stopped watching her stories for a while and came back here to catch up 😅 but honestly I am so so so sickened. Sickened by the amount of free stuff she gets everyday, sickened by her selfish actions constantly breaching restrictions, sickened by her lazy hole in general and her abundance of "me time" (apart from when she needs the kids to flog something - imagine using your children in that way, a selling point, its beyond me!!) But I have just watched the stories of an Instagram account that I love, a genuine individual with a family who deserves all of what Greedy Grace gets and more and yet they aren't out on the grab or beg 24/7. The account has under 10k but id love for it to get over the mark and hope they get all the AF/SPON/GIFTED stuff and more as they genuinely deserve it!!

Reactions: 13
Just seen the gazebo in the woods stories from Zen Jen, no doubt Ronnie will be flogging that new service soon. Does Jen rent land, find it odd that she would be allowed build that thing on rented land....
Are we calling her Ronnie now? 🤣
Dead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’d have more engagement if she wasn’t flat out deleting comments...
I've thought this for ages now. Anytime she posts something there's a question with it. Pure nonsense. "What helps you relax? What do you do at the weekends? What's your favourite colour?" She even said on her stories one day after she posted something "let's have the chats". Pure fake. She's desperate for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Grace should be well used to the “slower pace” of life considering that was how her life was pre Covid! Go any slower Grace you’ll be going backwards 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've tried to catch up reading all the threads but there's farrr too many lol she's like Mrs hinch now! But what's the story with zen? Why was Grace her birth partner? I'm so confused? Her husband is in prison??

Edited to say... I try to catch up where possible but 3 kids under 2 don't leave you with very much time for dicks like Grace (I've just had twins) ... she's fell off my radar for ages thank god and I didn't think she could get any worse but wowwwww was I wrong.

Reactions: 7
I've tried to catch up reading all the threads but there's farrr too many lol she's like Mrs hinch now! But what's the story with zen? Why was Grace her birth partner? I'm so confused? Her husband is in prison??

Edited to say... I try to catch up where possible but 3 kids under 2 don't leave you with very much time for dicks like Grace (I've just had twins) ... she's fell off my radar for ages thank god and I didn't think she could get any worse but wowwwww was I wrong.
Zen Jens husband is in prison he killed someone drunk driving and didn’t stop. She met Grace at a mother and baby group and asked her to be her birthing partner and the babies godmother since then it’s all she talks about and her older friends aren’t around anymore

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.