Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reflexology
Acupuncture
Reiki
B&q for plants

Imagine her list for contact tracing .. shes a joke ... she actually makes me so angry
And that’s only what we know of 😡. I’ve no doubt she’s flitting around with not a care in the world....like what the duck is actually wrong with her???? She’s a self entitled selfish lazy witch 😡

Reactions: 14
The absolute dirt of that rat tan basket and she putting blankets into it that she will later wrap around herself.. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Imagine I said to my boss (mid global pandemic) everyday listen I’m off for my daily mental health appointment; reiki, acupuncture, massage, walk, nails, hair or whatever else that stupid fook does on the daily.... I would be fired

How old is Grace? I wish she'd dress for her body shape. I'm probably a similar weight to Grace but I can see in my non bevelled mirror, that chunky boots, massive coats and Mr. T chains might look trendy on a miss guided model but would look tit on me. Its not about confidence. Its about knowing how to dress for your shape. But then I suppose its all freebies, so she'll just throw it on and try to werk it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ANOTHER brown smoky eye tutorial...my God. If you scroll on her page you can see at least 5 brown smoky eye tutorials that ALL LOOK THE SAME!!
For god sake even change the bloody colours or something.

Any MUA worth their weight are doing unreal Halloween make up looks. Grace does the usual dark brown outside the lid, light brown inside, glitter in the middle, then duck knows what way she trowels it on under her eyes. So boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads surely these are the exact same look like from the same make up session? But 1 is from a paid partnership from last week and the other is from the igtv she put up this evening which isn’t sponsored?
It 100% is!!!!! Good spot!!!

Reactions: 5
You took the words literally 'ouh of me mouh' 😂

Is she havin a giraffe or wha?

Same same same same same 😂😂😂
Same oul mug on her too - she’s such a mush on her for someone who does shag all in life. I would get it if she’s downtrodden, out working every hour that God gives her, but not our Greasy Poo!

Reactions: 7
You took the words literally 'ouh of me mouh' 😂

Is she havin a giraffe or wha?

Same same same same same 😂😂😂
Same make up, same day, different outfit! She crams all her “work” into one day a month and needs the rest of the month to “chill” and have her “me time” after it!

Same oul mug on her too - she’s such a mush on her for someone who does shag all in life. I would get it if she’s downtrodden, out working every hour that God gives her, but not our Greasy Poo!
Um.... Excuse me.. she worked very hard today sortin ouh her trow box 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So either they’re day drinking when the kids are in creche or scruffs couldn’t tidy up beer bottles and glasses til this afternoon...🙄
Like I actually don’t see whole lot of difference in the tidy version .. must’ve taken her all of 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grace can't deal with responsibility, no amount of reiki , acupuncture or therapy are gonna fix that. She simply needs to grow up. But going to all these appointments gives her reasons to step away and avoid her responsibilities. Because she has excuses that she has to go here there and everywhere means she doesn't have time to clean, put on a wash, mind her kids and so on, she says her MH is improving nothing is improving she has just found a way around having to be an actual grown up.
She isn't going to let Level 5 restrictions mess that up for no matter what.
Your one Jen is an absolute fraudster and I hope a Garda is guided by ye all here to her shack in the woods and she is closed the duck down. Namaste🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lads surely these are the exact same look like from the same make up session? But 1 is from a paid partnership from last week and the other is from the igtv she put up this evening which isn’t sponsored?
I can’t get over the big tuff of hair on her lip like if your doing a close up make up video would you not be scarlet and wax

Reactions: 8
She genuinely must think we're all as thick as she is. That chewtorial is literally the same look from last week. With her stupid eyebrows and before her nail polish started chipping 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.