Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is ,as usual ,totally missing the point. She has all the tools in place to help with her anxiety and I think she’s also on medication ( I could be wrong there). So you’d think she might be able to manage it herself at home for 5/6 weeks. There were definitely times in the past where she went a few months without seeing her therapist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
C1F6203E-CE20-4E8E-B195-AD37CDB0BDF0.jpeg
Ahh grace you never photo shopped the eye liner swatch from your hand from the 18 th October

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Like just come and say it’s pre recorded and is it an add or a paid link or a ba I’m lost
She can’t be honest.. the lies roll out of her mouth, I love the way she gets away with nothing here and there’s not a thing she can do about it, because if there was the manipulating, conniving cow would! Yet she always looks so smug

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Reported her post about reiki for spreding false information and reported Zen to the HSA this afternoon.

Fingers crossed the volume of complaints about her will have an impact!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She can’t be honest.. the lies roll out of her mouth, I love the way she gets away with nothing here and there’s not a thing she can do about it, because if there was the manipulating, conniving cow would! Yet she always looks so smug
As my Mam says you couldn't believe her radio 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ehhh is that latest story what I think it is? Please like and share blah blah blah???
Also - 'your favourite content creators' ???
After she literally reposted an old video as an IGTV

Reactions: 3
As my Mam says you couldn't believe her radio 😂
It looks like She has bullied, lied and manipulated the whole way through her life.. then throws the mental health card in so no one can say boo to her.. your days are numbered grace it’s not working! You might have fooled your Mam and mags and Chris and maybe the witch in the woods but everyone else has seen your true colours.. even your best friends from tour childhood has seen through your bulshit.. take a long hard look at yourself and start facing up to your responsibilities.. you’ll not fool Cece and the baby either..; they won’t put up with your narcissistic behaviour!

Reactions: 26
I see she is still losing a steady number of followers everyday!
Yep, every single day. Every time she got to this level of followers she buys a thousand. Please tell me she's reading her and we've all copped it and are waiting for her to do it again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve finally unfollowed. Her stories the past few weeks have really gotten to me now, I’m struggling this lockdown and not seeing friends and family in another county for months on end and the endless amounts of appointments she’s having and swanning around have just tipped me over the edge. I genuinely feel so sad tonight !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’ve finally unfollowed. Her stories the past few weeks have really gotten to me now, I’m struggling this lockdown and not seeing friends and family in another county for months on end and the endless amounts of appointments she’s having and swanning around have just tipped me over the edge. I genuinely feel so sad tonight !
You're doing the right thing and everyone appreciates that. It's hard but it will all end someday soon and when everything gets back to normal just remember you helped make that happen not Grace and the likes💞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks like She has bullied, lied and manipulated the whole way through her life.. then throws the mental health card in so no one can say boo to her.. your days are numbered grace it’s not working! You might have fooled your Mam and mags and Chris and maybe the witch in the woods but everyone else has seen your true colours.. even your best friends from tour childhood has seen through your bulshit.. take a long hard look at yourself and start facing up to your responsibilities.. you’ll not fool Cece and the baby either..; they won’t put up with your narcissistic behaviour!
Do we see a wedding actually happening with her I don’t

Reactions: 12
You're doing the right thing and everyone appreciates that. It's hard but it will all end someday soon and when everything gets back to normal just remember you helped make that happen not Grace and the likes💞
Thank you so much for that 💗💗

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.