Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Grace what are you doing in that video......😱
This was her moment, she could of done so much with this video and target to an audience who are real woman. She already took the HUGE step to stand in front of a camera and her followers (bought or not) in her knickers.
As an "influencer" she is there to sell the product, with all the bloody appointments, "me time" and floating around the woods that she does how did she not have time to get a mani/pedi and put on a nice underwear/bikini set??????

Reactions: 8
Have a look at just Jordans video for Bare by Vogue. An example of how it should be done. Huge difference in the results of the tan and she looks way more professional in the complete look.
Just checked it out, streets ahead. Professional looking

Reactions: 7
Who would be encouraged to buy the tan after watching the video? It's supposed to be an ad.

Reactions: 6
Well the new video didn't work to gain her more followers. She's down 15 from yesterday and already 9 today.
If you listen really carefully you can hear the purse rattling.
Although if you all are right and she reading here, she'll probably hold off a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really tired of the comments that imply those of us not as big as Grace are somehow not 'real women'

• Heart
Reactions: 40
why can people not admit it was a good video ?

Because everyone is entitled to their opinion .. that's the Joy's of tattle and life... unfortunately just because you think it's a good video doesnt mean we all have to say it's a good video ye know .

I think she looks well... except a bit scruffy looking for a paid job... but that's my opinion... I wont say to any other poster but but why cant you just like the video?
Exactly !! The points about the appearance of nails hair etc is only because it’s a PAID job!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really tired of the comments that imply those of us not as big as Grace are somehow not 'real women'
This angers me so much!! I’m bigger than grace but I would never refer to anyone as a “real” woman! My size 4 friend fights for women’s rights, is an amazing mother, activist and volunteer. How does her size make her any less real of a woman than Grace who does nothing for the world around Her unless she’s getting paid of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have been using that tan for years- pippa used to rave about the body blur and it is an unreal product- BUT seeing graces tan application I wouldn’t buy it if I didn’t already use it. I don’t think it’s a good reflection of the tan at all Cos it’s a really good tan, which is annoying haha
Yeah I’ve used it but thought it was good and upmarket. I couldn’t repurchase now as I’d have flashbacks. Not necessary.

Reactions: 3
Comments not necessarily about size or weight...how many influencers have surgery...fake boobs, ass, botoxed face amd baboon lips...the majority of instahuns/influencers have had work done and are generally quite skinny and make for excellent clotheshorses, making even the cheapest tat look good...Grace is a better representative of a non influencer as she is all natural and in this video at least there is no photoshop...no need to take things personally...if you identify with the body type most displayed on instagram then good for you but dont act like the image portrayed on the gram is ‘real’ or a good ideal for young girls because it isnt..90% of professional influencers are a size 8, that % doesnt apply to non influencers so i say good for Grace for representing aomething different than the usual skinny instahun...

Reactions: 12
Comments not necessarily about size or weight...how many influencers have surgery...fake boobs, ass, botoxed face amd baboon lips...the majority of instahuns/influencers have had work done and are generally quite skinny and make for excellent clotheshorses, making even the cheapest tat look good...Grace is a better representative of a non influencer as she is all natural and in this video at least there is no photoshop...no need to take things personally...if you identify with the body type most displayed on instagram then good for you but dont act like the image portrayed on the gram is ‘real’ or a good ideal for young girls because it isnt..90% of professional influencers are a size 8, that % doesnt apply to non influencers so i say good for Grace for representing aomething different than the usual skinny instahun...
Good for her yes but it doesn't make her any more real or genuine than any other woman.

I'm not a size 8, I'm not perfect and I haven't had any cosmetic surgery but I am all natural just like Grace. I never said being super thin is the ideal either, but some women are naturally thin or like me work very hard to maintain a certain size for health reasons (mental and physical) and we're not any less authentic than Grace.

Grace's persistent use of photoshop would say to me she's actually not a good representative for women either. If she was truly happy and comfortable in her size she wouldn't feel the need to edit and claim she's smaller than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s your perception. I’m overweight and out of shape, definitely not perfect but I also have Botox and fillers done and some cosmetic surgery done. Does that make me less worthy of being seen as a ‘normal, real person’? No it doesn’t. Totally irrelevant. I don’t mind seeing all kinds of bodies on Instagram, including ‘skinny insta huns’, because they’re real people too.

So from frozen food to sweets & doughnuts...and now an advent calendar from Chadwicks?? 🤣
Edit- so is she a foodie,beauty,fashion, mummy blogger? Nah it’s super grace now with added diy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww Grace what are you doing in that video......😱
This was her moment, she could of done so much with this video and target to an audience who are real woman. She already took the HUGE step to stand in front of a camera and her followers (bought or not) in her knickers.
As an "influencer" she is there to sell the product, with all the bloody appointments, "me time" and floating around the woods that she does how did she not have time to get a mani/pedi and put on a nice underwear/bikini set??????
Edit - When I say "real women", I mean the every day woman coming from all walks of life from teenage, to student, to young professional, to single women, working mothers, stay at home mother's, plus size, petite, tall, short average size and beyond. This is her audience and she had a chance to make this video explode as an advertisement and body positivity.

Reactions: 2
I have used Vita Liberata for over 10 years now and find it a great tan. That video would not encourage me to buy it if I'd never used it, especially as it is at a higher price point than a lot of tans (though that is a good deal from Meaghers)

However, one thing that did confuse me was the whole body tanning? Does everybody else not just do ankles, arms, neck and face 🤔. Maybe I'm a lazy witch, or maybe my "me time" is a lot shorter than others 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I have used Vita Liberata for over 10 years now and find it a great tan. That video would not encourage me to buy it if I'd never used it, especially as it is at a higher price point than a lot of tans (though that is a good deal from Meaghers)

However, one thing that did confuse me was the whole body tanning? Does everybody else not just do ankles, arms, neck and face 🤔. Maybe I'm a lazy witch, or maybe my "me time" is a lot shorter than others 🤷‍♀️
100% I was like why are you wasting tan on your stomach in October?? If no one is seeing it (and my husband doesn’t count) then I’m not wasting expensive tan on it

Reactions: 3
My main issue with the video is not greases size/nails. It’s honestly the lack of information.

I’ve said before my role is marketing and PR for beauty brands. I’m not sure what these brands are doing but why are you not having these girls talk through why they love the tan, the ingredients, what makes it stand out above the rest? Who is it going to work for. These are standard questions that people ask themselves when buying products.. will I use this especially because it’s in the higher bracket price wise.

The likes of Biabelle tan works for women that love a deep tan where tan organic is lovely and natural.

Slapping up a video of you applying tan (poorly) in my opinion is not going to influence me to buy it.

Tell me it has hyaluronic acid, shea butter whatever it contains that will do x,y,z. I can’t tell if it’s pure laziness on Graces part (wouldn’t surprise me) or if the marketing team is not great. I guess it could be difficult for someone like grace that flip flops more than my havianas on products

• Heart
Reactions: 29
100% I was like why are you wasting tan on your stomach in October?? If no one is seeing it (and my husband doesn’t count) then I’m not wasting expensive tan on it
Its only expensive when you're paying for it yourself

• Haha
Am I the only one that just burst out laughing at her on her stories this morning? 😂 I have never in my life seen someone so delusional. Like she needs serious help.
How many times did she say "I don't want to be preaching". Bit bleeping late for that hunzo isn't it when people like you are the reason we're all going back into lockdown with your DVD nights and dinners and massages and god knows what else 😂😂
And please the 7 washing bags 😂😂😂 its absolutely hilarious a 32 year old woman (and krispy kips) cant keep on top of her washing with no job i just cant 😂 she reckons she has a sweating problem aswell? Imagine the STINK in that gaf 😂 Shrek and Fiona in a bleeping swamp of a house give me strength
[/QUOTE
I admire her for posting that IGTV in her underwear it can't have been an easy thing to do and she knows she will be ripped apart for it but for the love of God please paint your toe nails
that was my thoughts exactly 💅

why can people not admit it was a good video ?

Because everyone is entitled to their opinion .. that's the Joy's of tattle and life... unfortunately just because you think it's a good video doesnt mean we all have to say it's a good video ye know .

I think she looks well... except a bit scruffy looking for a paid job... but that's my opinion... I wont say to any other poster but but why cant you just like the video?
I agree! For paid product placement it wasn’t a good video and nothing to do with size! It’s all those little things like clean nails that sell a product.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.