Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been using that tan for years- pippa used to rave about the body blur and it is an unreal product- BUT seeing graces tan application I wouldn’t buy it if I didn’t already use it. I don’t think it’s a good reflection of the tan at all Cos it’s a really good tan, which is annoying haha

Reactions: 8
If you follow sosueme she always wears her wedding rings while doing tan demos and all her carrier bracelets too.. I feel like this is just nit picking

Why can people not admit that that was an ok video for Grace? Yes maybe her nails weren’t done but I usually tan first and if I’m doing my nails I paint them after so I don’t get tan stains on fresh nails? I usually throw my hair up in a bun too so it’s out of the way 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel like there’s so much nit picking .. no matter what it is she’s doing people want to see the bad in everything
I know, she literally can’t do anything right can she! She could donate a kidney to someone and people would be saying “Eww state of that kidney” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you follow sosueme she always wears her wedding rings while doing tan demos and all her carrier bracelets too.. I feel like this is just nit picking

Why can people not admit that that was an ok video for Grace? Yes maybe her nails weren’t done but I usually tan first and if I’m doing my nails I paint them after so I don’t get tan stains on fresh nails? I usually throw my hair up in a bun too so it’s out of the way 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel like there’s so much nit picking .. no matter what it is she’s doing people want to see the bad in everything
why can people not admit it was a good video ?

Because everyone is entitled to their opinion .. that's the Joy's of tattle and life... unfortunately just because you think it's a good video doesnt mean we all have to say it's a good video ye know .

I think she looks well... except a bit scruffy looking for a paid job... but that's my opinion... I wont say to any other poster but but why cant you just like the video?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really think this video was a last ditch attempt from grace to be seen as relatable or ‘real’. (Fyi I disagree with the ‘real’ body comments, although I do get where they’re coming from, I’m overweight and unfit but my sister is thin and in shape and I can tell you she struggles just as much with her body image as I do.)

The tan application was messy.
She didn’t really look any more tanned in the after shot

I don’t think the woman has a genuine bone in her body. Her track record indicates to me that this ‘raw’ video was another ploy to up her engagement so she gets sent more freebies.

Also, this s is not me ‘not being able to admit that it was a good video’. This is me having an opinion and I won’t apologise for it. Make a rave thread if you want to complain about people not praising grace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My two cents, the video was a good idea, and worked well for the most part. It will definitely up her engagement etc which is whar she wants.

However the non-painted toe nails and chipped fingernails are unprofessional at best. Another poster pointed put that she would do her nails after her tan, i get that - but the presumably isnt getting paid to film herself doing this.therein lies the difference IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The reason people are “nit picking” is that Grace is being a paid to promote a brand... and I’m sure she’s getting a nice wage - which good luck to her, that’s her income but when you do something and can’t be even arsed to take off clipped nail varnish that’s when people are going to comment!! She had the prefect opportunity to do a great video!! Show everyone the real grace but she didn’t because she’s too lazy!!! Even the after video she could of pulled it back with her hair and make up done & nice underwear... but guess what she couldn’t be arsed as usual!!

Reactions: 20
Grace does this for money. She does this to increase engagement so she can charge higher fees than others. She's not doing it to normalise anything. She's not doing it to help other people to feel better about anything. She's not doing it because she believes in any particular brand. She's doing all of it for money, freebies and herself. Chasing those HSE €€€€€s by showing her latest IGTV viewing figures. Being in your underwear on instagram is guaranteed views. People are tempted to have a peek.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did she use the same towel from a week or two ago where she spent the day in the towel....and then went onto apply a tan the other day?
...I'm guessing as she had 7 baskets of laundry that was dirty the other day, she didn't wash it all that time.....🤮

• Sick
If she wasn't wearing a bikini being the size she is (no shame) then I dont think alot of people would be saying its a good video.

She's promoting tan. Whether she has chipped nails or not is irrelevant and tbh whether she's wearing a bikini is irrelevant as most influencers just show a before and after on their legs. So aside from how she looks or how brave she is or whatever, she did a piss poor job of applying and promoting the tan so therefore I dont think the video is great.

In saying that compared to the diabolical videos She's put out recently this is far better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Grace does this for money. She does this to increase engagement so she can charge higher fees than others. She's not doing it to normalise anything. She's not doing it to help other people to feel better about anything. She's not doing it because she believes in any particular brand. She's doing all of it for money, freebies and herself. Chasing those HSE €€€€€s by showing her latest IGTV viewing figures. Being in your underwear on instagram is guaranteed views. People are tempted to have a peek.
Exactly. Well said.

Also the bar is set very low with Grace. Would we be praising other influencers for this? I don't think so.

I also think she'll be devastated that evil trolls didn't comment negatively on her body so she could use it for content/sympathy/anxiety etc.

Reactions: 17
Small circular motions is how everyone recommends you put on tan. Grace looks like she’s cementing a wall with a trowel! 😂😂😂 I see the towel made an appearance too and her ring! Who wears their engagement ring tanning? Nobody but our Grace! If she wanted to glam it up she should have painted her nails properly! Of course it’s refreshing to see a real body albeit a ring light certainly helps boost your confidence and that’s not a dig at Grace by any means.
I don't mean this in a horrible way but she probably genuinely can't get it off her fingers look so swollen/weight gone on them or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fair play to her coming on in her bikini, that takes guts.

However, Grace made it look like that tan was really difficult to apply, I was tired watching her. I think her appearing in her bikini actually overshadowed what she was suppose to be promoting.

Reactions: 14

You are joking me right? I’m not picking but there are people who can be on this and call her a C U NEXT TUESDAY and other horrible things and you take issue with my opinion on her wearing rings. No I don’t follow so sue me! This isn’t her thread either so I’ve only seen Grace doing her tan with her ring on. Personally I would make a conscious effort to remove all my jewellery so I don’t have manky lines or tarnish my rings. And if MY job that I was getting paid to do was to apply tan on evenly I would make damn sure that I did it right and not rushed and half arsed! I think her video was crap to be honest and she’s the first BA for Vita Liberata or any tan I’ve seen a demo for to be honest where I’m like “Mank”. That’s my opinion now sit on it and swivel!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You are joking me right? I’m not picking but there are people who can be on this and call her a C U NEXT TUESDAY and other horrible things and you take issue with my opinion on her wearing rings. No I don’t follow so sue me! This isn’t her thread either so I’ve only seen Grace doing her tan with her ring on. Personally I would make a conscious effort to remove all my jewellery so I don’t have manky lines or tarnish my rings. And if MY job that I was getting paid to do was to apply tan on evenly I would make damn sure that I did it right and not rushed and half arsed! I think her video was crap to be honest and she’s the first BA for Vita Liberata or any tan I’ve seen a demo for to be honest where I’m like “Mank”. That’s my opinion now sit on it and swivel!
Havent heard that in years .. swivel. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know, she literally can’t do anything right can she! She could donate a kidney to someone and people would be saying “Eww state of that kidney” 🙈
Well if she’s prone to kidney infections like she says she is I certainly wouldn’t want her kidney!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fair play to her coming on in her bikini, that takes guts.

However, Grace made it look like that tan was really difficult to apply, I was tired watching her. I think her appearing in her bikini actually overshadowed what she was suppose to be promoting.
I agree with this.

I also think as the editor, she had the choice in which parts to include or edit out or speed up even to make it look snappier and a professional quality video. Extended crotch shot.. not needed. Dipping down in between the boobs, probably the same. It didn't have the professional look by being in her hallway with family frames etc being around. It might have been better is she appeared at the end all dolled up in a dress / heels to show off the completed look. But I do think fair play for doing it in her Bikini, that does take guts & she looked well.

Reactions: 5
I agree with this.

I also think as the editor, she had the choice in which parts to include or edit out or speed up even to make it look snappier and a professional quality video. Extended crotch shot.. not needed. Dipping down in between the boobs, probably the same. It didn't have the professional look by being in her hallway with family frames etc being around. It might have been better is she appeared at the end all dolled up in a dress / heels to show off the completed look. But I do think fair play for doing it in her Bikini, that does take guts & she looked well.
Have a look at just Jordans video for Bare by Vogue. An example of how it should be done. Huge difference in the results of the tan and she looks way more professional in the complete look.

Reactions: 17
The
Have a look at just Jordans video for Bare by Vogue. An example of how it should be done. Huge difference in the results of the tan and she looks way more professional in the complete look.
Agree it was an awful video. The hair & Nails were a mess and unnecessary boob / crotch shots. Put a bleeping towel on your carpet FFS

Reactions: 11
Not a Grace fan at all and she has me blocked for a ridiculous comment but coming out in a bikini is hard if your not body confident. What i would like to know is why does she dress so bad for her body shape. She isn't massive to be fair. I would have the same body as her so she definitely isn't a 14 but she could dress her shape so much better than she does now.

Video is shocking!! All i could see was those nails and feet. The tan application was brutal.

Fair play to her for wearing the bikini for the tan application which is better than the time she wore a scruffy cardigan to demo St. Tropez. I have no issue with her dress size or figure etc as Im a 14 myself but honestly I dont enjoy watching her. She seems unhygenic and just comes across unkept for someone advertising a product. Honestly, I know this sounds mean but she just never looks clean to me if that makes sense. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.