Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vom in my mouth.

And the filthy hair

Has she a filter on that video, no way she’s 16 stone in that video. The hands and face are getting more swollen but her body is shrinking... 🤔
Let's not go there with her weight or size.
It'll only be an excuse for her to call trolls and body shaming crap.

She did a shite tan. That brand won't have her for long with the state of the results.
No body shaming. Just crap usage of the product.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She literally has no shame. Her feet in the video 🤢.

Nothing to do with her weight, but that video is so sub standard and sloppy. The tan looked awful in the end, and the way she applied it 😲.

Did vitae liberata actually pay her to make this video, cos if so they should be asking for a refund. Who on earth would be inspired to buy the tan after viewing that??

It's like those expectation vs reality videos you see on tik tok. Her feet, her nails, the carpet, the poor application of the tan. I feel like she did it in her underwear, just so no one could say anything against her for the piss poor quality of the video

Reactions: 22
Ok soz but I'm going to rave for a min. I'm delighted with her igtv not the actual content , ugh chipped nails and I could see her front bum through the knickers, but fair balls to her for baring her body like that. I would be thrilled if I had a body like that. I'm skinnier than her but my belly is in tatters from weight loss and gain and 4 pregnancies and 4 csections. I hate to say it but she's inspired me a tad. Thanks Grace.

Now back to bitchin'😁

Reactions: 24
Ok soz but I'm going to rave for a min. I'm delighted with her igtv not the actual content , ugh chipped nails and I could see her front bum through the knickers, but fair balls to her for baring her body like that. I would be thrilled if I had a body like that. I'm skinnier than her but my belly is in tatters from weight loss and gain and 4 pregnancies and 4 csections. I hate to say it but she's inspired me a tad. Thanks Grace.

Now back to bitchin'😁
No shame in being honest! ❤

Reactions: 5
Fair play for the IGTV! Hard thing to bare it all when you are not comfortable with your body.
I know nothing of tanning coz I don’t tan.

And if she dressed for her body. Again fair play on it. I certainly couldn’t do it.
Also, my mam at 58 has a belly button piercing and I see nothing wrong with it. Each to their own.

She’s she unbelievably greedy.
Absolute admiration for her for posting that. No way in hell I’d do it. She does look good so fair fucks to her. Dunno why she bothers with the photoshop, just dress for your size! Tan application was atrocious though.

Reactions: 18
Fair play to her etc etc showing us her body etc etc .. but it was sloppy terrible content .. when showing the product to camera she looks away .. like not at the product .. it’s all very forced and rehearsed and it’s clear she doesn’t know how to actually put on tan ! She didn’t look tanned in the end like there was no difference and I think she could have chosen better underwear as noted above I could see her front bum ... and when she rubbed the tan on the boobs .. it was something none of us needed to see ..😱😱 again I’m just shocked any brand would want to work with her !

Reactions: 15
I actually like the tanning video. I think she’s made a lot of women happy judging from the comments, I’m not interested in seeing slim women apply tan, it’s bodies like Grace’s I want to see because I’m a similar shape. Just one slight criticism, she should have fixed her nails, even if she just removed the polish, the chipped polish is not professional.

Reactions: 14
What about her showing us how to eat a tam tam bar!! If you want to try this I suggest you use a penguin bar.. 😂😂

When you literally can’t leave your house before covid because of anxihehe then you will know grace. Her, Liz reaney, Sarah Burke and a few more all need a good hard kick in the fanny! They in every shop, cocktails, restaurants etc yet I will only go to aldi as I’m trying to protect my kids as well as my mil. Honestly anyone that is giving away free stuff to these gowls are just bleeping deserving of losing business.
Do you sleep at all @Funtupthehole 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Small circular motions is how everyone recommends you put on tan. Grace looks like she’s cementing a wall with a trowel! 😂😂😂 I see the towel made an appearance too and her ring! Who wears their engagement ring tanning? Nobody but our Grace! If she wanted to glam it up she should have painted her nails properly! Of course it’s refreshing to see a real body albeit a ring light certainly helps boost your confidence and that’s not a dig at Grace by any means.

Reactions: 10
Now fair play to her because I’m sure that’s not easy to do but not a hope in hell is she a size 14, I’ve had two kids and it is hard to lose the belly!! If she dresses for her size and was honest about her weight loss she would be so much more relatable to people. But the fecking chipped nails... come one grace, you’ve been for every other appointment this week... you could of got them done seeing all you do is show us you’re Clonakillty hands!!!

Reactions: 11
I've only come across her recently as someone mentioned her on another page. Have been busy catching up on her now!!! Can I ask was she a make up artist or something originally or where did the faces by Grace name come from?

Reactions: 3
Now fair play to her because I’m sure that’s not easy to do but not a hope in hell is she a size 14, I’ve had two kids and it is hard to lose the belly!! If she dresses for her size and was honest about her weight loss she would be so much more relatable to people. But the fecking chipped nails... come one grace, you’ve been for every other appointment this week... you could of got them done seeing all you do is show us you’re Clonakillty hands!!!
She did that for a reason no way would you do that if she wasn’t earning a a good few bucks from the tanning company. Next she will be sent a waist trainer from Sarah Burke!! 😂

Reactions: 6
She could have done her hair for the video and I’m sorry but that tan looks like sun shimmer from years ago!! Makes me cringe at the thought 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m all for body positivity and applaud anyone who does that in their knicks and the comments seems to have really been a hit with people ... BUT ..
The nails - come on grace ! I’ve said it before!
The hair - you literally only got it done 2 days ago and you’ve it pulled back with the pubey bits
The tan is RANK!
Hands down the worst way I’ve seen putting tan on! Won’t be trying that one! Oh my god it’s so bad. Whoever said it’s like she’s smearing tit was so right. The after photo was like my 14 year old after she does hers !

• Heart
I 100% applaud Grace for stepping out in a bikini.. didnt expect that from her and i honestly think she looked great! Then i watched the video...out of genuine interest because im always interested in a good tan...the video itself was so so poor, awkward application, unkept personal presentation, too much on show (crotch shot...no thanks, dont care whos it is, dont need to see it) and the final version looked streaky...oh Grace, she makes one good move and then ruins it by being so Grace about it 😂 but honestly she did look fab and she rocked that bikini so fair play to her

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Small circular motions is how everyone recommends you put on tan. Grace looks like she’s cementing a wall with a trowel! 😂😂😂 I see the towel made an appearance too and her ring! Who wears their engagement ring tanning? Nobody but our Grace! If she wanted to glam it up she should have painted her nails properly! Of course it’s refreshing to see a real body albeit a ring light certainly helps boost your confidence and that’s not a dig at Grace by any means.
If you follow sosueme she always wears her wedding rings while doing tan demos and all her carrier bracelets too.. I feel like this is just nit picking

Why can people not admit that that was an ok video for Grace? Yes maybe her nails weren’t done but I usually tan first and if I’m doing my nails I paint them after so I don’t get tan stains on fresh nails? I usually throw my hair up in a bun too so it’s out of the way 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel like there’s so much nit picking .. no matter what it is she’s doing people want to see the bad in everything

Reactions: 25
It literally looks like tit smeared on her😂😂😂
Fair balls to her for putting it up I know a lot that wouldn’t.

However you can physically see the patches of her legs that she’s missed.. her arms look orange at the back and as if there’s nothing on the front

I did a better tan application using sun shimmer going to the wezz years ago back in the day when my mother would cringe at the streaks. Grace is honestly just thick as pig shite, so ignorant to the world around her that I just can’t warm to her.

One video getting your guh out doesn’t excuse her behaviour over the last year.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.