Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair balls to her for putting it up I know a lot that wouldn’t.

However you can physically see the patches of her legs that she’s missed.. her arms look orange at the back and as if there’s nothing on the front

I did a better tan application using sun shimmer going to the wezz years ago back in the day when my mother would cringe at the streaks. Grace is honestly just thick as pig shite, so ignorant to the world around her that I just can’t warm to her.

One video getting your guh out doesn’t excuse her behaviour over the last year.
Ah Wesley !! Brings back memories 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Love how she’s only just taken down all the comments from her 3 coffee machine post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She put a pic up of her shelves..

Someone actually commented 'amazing inspiration ' under it....

My eyes are now bleeding 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She put a pic up of her shelves..

Someone actually commented 'amazing inspiration ' under it....

My eyes are now bleeding 😳
But but but those shelves were krisps biggest & greatest achievement...no wait that was until he hung a sign with some string for zen jen!
He’s some man for one man ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs she went to B&q to get plants another essential trip I guess.
So day 1 of lockdown and she's already ignoring advice to stay at home unless for essentials. I'd love to have time to take note of how many times she does something unnecessary in the next 6 weeks. If she was to follow the guidelines (as she urged everyone else to do), then she would only go out for a food shop once a week, maybe local shop once or twice for milk and other than that a walk locally. Guarantee she won't and the list of unnecessary trips out will be a mile long. Bring back BU!!

Reactions: 20
A story up on the BFG Home account also with the drinks cart asking if it's Friday yet - Queue an anxious Saturday. Also, hiding the post from her main account? Is she just that desperate to post?

Reactions: 6
Of course she's out buying plants on Day 1 of lockdown. Is she that dense or is she actually just playing into our hands?

Also, I see Louise Cooney is planning a book club for lockdown. She's talked about it loads already, has created a highlight on her page and is actually planning for it and answering questions from followers. I was thinking of messaging her and recommending the girl from DisGrace's pathetic attempt at book club?

Reactions: 19
Was watching her stories the other day and her garden and patio furniture were in shot. Grace take in your patio cushions, it’s October!!!! Am I the only one who puts them away when not in use? Surely they will be mouldy and ruined from being outside the whole time.

Reactions: 15
Of course she's out buying plants on Day 1 of lockdown. Is she that dense or is she actually just playing into our hands?

Also, I see Louise Cooney is planning a book club for lockdown. She's talked about it loads already, has created a highlight on her page and is actually planning for it and answering questions from followers. I was thinking of messaging her and recommending the girl from DisGrace's pathetic attempt at book club?
Definitely - that'd be good cummupence for Greasy vag

“The non painted nails” - are you for real? You do realise woman are born with natural, pink coloured nails? Would you say the same to a man about his toenails? What a load of BS 😂. Reminds of those who complain woman who don’t wear makeup to work look “unprofessional” 🙄

Reactions: 6
Was watching her stories the other day and her garden and patio furniture were in shot. Grace take in your patio cushions, it’s October!!!! Am I the only one who puts them away when not in use? Surely they will be mouldy and ruined from being outside the whole time.
It doesn’t matter to grace they were probably gifted so she’ll just get onto them and get new ones or someone will ‘contact her’ to see if she wants them cleaned 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Isn't that tanning prep kit the one sent to her from Lydia??? Another self absorbed spoilt woman child BTW. Did she mention her though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.