Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from frozen food to sweets & doughnuts...and now an advent calendar from Chadwicks?? 🀣
Edit- so is she a foodie,beauty,fashion, mummy blogger? Nah it’s super grace now with added diy!
And not a # in sight πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
The only thing I learned from that video was how not to apply fake tan.
Nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really tired of the comments that imply those of us not as big as Grace are somehow not 'real women'
Yes. Ridiculous nonsense - how is being slim and in shape not 'real' now. Some people work bloody hard to stay lean and strong. To suggest it's not real is bullshit

Reactions: 18
No one is saying that slim women arent β€˜real’ i beleive any comments are meant in the context of the insta and influencer world thats all ☺☺☺

Reactions: 3
The tan was possibly the wrong shade for her. Orange bits on her upper arms & feet. Seems to have clung to certain parts. That demo wouldn’t make me want to buy it and I am a fake tan addict.

Reactions: 3
The ridiculous gurning into the camera and up close of her crotch but me right off

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion but Grace is clinically obese through inactivity which is leading to her obvious recent medical issues. Fair play to her for posting her video but tbh if she goes back to photoshopping and lieing about her size its a waste of time. I wouldnt consider someone who obviously photoshops their pictures as a healthy role model for anyone. Her content has taken a nose dive lately and unless she starts to be honest rather than grabbing every freebie and pretending shes losing weight etc I would have no interest in refollowing her. Id much rather follow someone who documents their life honestly as they are more relatable.

Reactions: 18
Going to B&Q for plants is that essential Grace πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ & you preaching to us the other day about reducing numbers
I give up

Reactions: 23
Going to B&Q for plants is that essential Grace πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ & you preaching to us the other day about reducing numbers
I give up
Was just about to say, what happened to staying at home grace!?? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 11
DAY ONE OF LOCKDOWN!!!!!!! Grace is off to B&Q to buy pot plants..... TOTALLY NON ESSENTIAL😀😀😀 after her rant the other day, you would think the silly witch would stay homeπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but no, its only us plebs that have to abide by the rulesπŸ™„

Reactions: 29
DAY ONE OF LOCKDOWN!!!!!!! Grace is off to B&Q to buy pot plants..... TOTALLY NON ESSENTIAL😀😀😀 after her rant the other day, you would think the silly witch would stay homeπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but no, its only us plebs that have to abide by the rulesπŸ™„
Is it on her stories ? I dont see it πŸ€”

Reactions: 2
Yep! Just looked back there and shes taken it down! Must have realised she'd catch tit for breaking lockdown AGAINπŸ’©
Id say that's what happened... πŸ˜‚ essential plant shopping after her STAY HOME speech.. πŸ–•

Its on the home page... someone said there...

Yep some essential plant shopping on day 1

Reactions: 5
The tan was possibly the wrong shade for her. Orange bits on her upper arms & feet. Seems to have clung to certain parts. That demo wouldn’t make me want to buy it and I am a fake tan addict.
She probably didn't prep herself beforehand (exfoliate and moisture) which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
This tan video is a Joanne Larby job - JoJo always does an underwear "relatable" post when her engagement is low.

Grace has done it too, got the diddies out for the engagement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No doubt the video has worked - we're all talking about it!

She will need to have some me time as a treat after all her hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.