Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m raging lads ... unfolllowed her ages ago and just took a peek there and between the bags of washing and the sad story about her reflexology and her getting her hair done I sincerely hope Loki pisses in that YSL bag 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really annoyed me this morning with we have to pull together, if grace had to go through her contacts list it would be the lent of my grocery receipt and that is just the past week. Also she feels sorry for the girls having to close bet she wasnt sorry enough to bleeping pay

Reactions: 18
Genuinely sending you my love... I know it's not much .I hope life gets easier for you hunny 💛💛💛
I really appreciate that and kind words do make a difference, especially when youre having a day of it. Usually im very good at just getting on with it but today was a bad one and that muppet just set me off. I feel better for getting it out lol ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really appreciate that and kind words do make a difference, especially when youre having a day of it. Usually im very good at just getting on with it but today was a bad one and that muppet just set me off. I feel better for getting it out lol ❤
That muppet sets us all off lol

Treat yourself to something nice today... big slice of cake and a coffee... it wont make your problems go away .. but doing something nice for yourself is essential when we feel crap and overwhelmed .. 💛💞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She didn’t envision it going to 1000 cases. It’s been like that for a week now you brain dead gowl. An essential hair appointment and reflexology ask my dogs bollox.

God forbid you had to mind your kids, work from home, clean the house, do the laundry, cook the dinner, look after vulnerable family members and also worry about getting your sick family home to Ireland to get treatment.

You grace are a waste of oxygen. A disgrace and honestly your kids in years to come will either be little entitled cunts like you. Or hate everything you stand for.

Reactions: 30
I know it’s only minor but something that really drives me mad is her calling her fringe bangs!! When did that come into Ireland? I heard Laura Cunningham at it too 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have been following this thread with interest. I honestly think she is trolling us. I don’t think she is as stupid as some people think. I think she is deliberately posting content that she knows is going to rile people up. In her eyes bad publicity is better than no publicity.
She goes on and on about self care to the extreme. She sees that it winds people up and plays on it.
She doesn’t care what people think as she lives in her own little bubble. Anyone else other than Grace would read this and think there might be some truth in what people are saying.
I don’t agree with slagging off her looks but what people are saying about about looking after herself at the expense of the kids is spot on. No one I know with 2 round children has time to prance around minding themselves like she does. We all like to pamper ourselves now and again but she is taking the biscuit and I really think is deliberately rubbing it in peoples faces.
I do think she has some sort of mental illness, she has to as some of behaviour isn’t normal.
I agree. She is far too manipulative to be as stupid as people claim. Pretending to be stupid is an easy way to do as you please. It's the ultimate excuse. She knows that drama increases her engagement. More people watch her stories. More people check her profile. She's a nasty piece of work. She's the worst of all the influencers for not giving a shite what people think but pretending to cry when she needs drama to gain followers.

She probably sees the numbers of threads about her as being a badge of honor. Bad publicity is still publicity

Reactions: 6
I know it’s only minor but something that really drives me mad is her calling her fringe bangs!! When did that come into Ireland? I heard Laura Cunningham at it too 😡
When you spend most of your days sitting on your hole watching shite on TV, you tend to pick up the American lingo :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she’s in Pelo dublin
Sorry was just so mad didn’t notice her print that says Dublin pelo is lovely 🙃
And just saw her on after the being in pelo the smirk on her face telling us all about her hair and her bangs😂 she absolutely knows we are watching her guys she’s loving it the zen is working for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.