Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run to the shop and get them all for a tenner like! I would in my fat arse be ordering a box of sweets for three times the price

Reactions: 19
Seriously...more bleeping sweets😬🙄🙄As if her or Crisps or the kids need them..know she will NEVER refuse a freebie..but how bloody greedy..at least do a giveaway or something😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
I’m picturing her sitting at the kitchen table with the 3 coffee machines going and stuffing her face with junk food 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she was looking after 'media' for the day? So basically going around and taking pictures? Is this in exchange for them doing her wedding? She's a cute hoor!

Lads, the boxes of "candy". Lucozade, jellies...pure and utter rubbish! I'm sorry now but no wonder she's the weight she is. What poor habits to instill on your children. The healthiest thing she cooks is scrambled eggs and even they are loaded with butter and cheese. You can drink all the oah milk you like, Grace, but it's duck all good with everything else you're shoving down your gob.

Reactions: 26
Her doing the media that's gas sure she had the Buckley guy there to take the pics I bet she was in the bed asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are those “candy boxes” even a thing? Just get off your arse and go to the shop if you want sweets! Influencers should be ashamed promoting that tat to the gullible fools who actually use their “discount” codes!

Reactions: 32
How much sweet tit does she get sent through that door. Ffs no wonder her fanny is falling off

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Run to the shop and get them all for a tenner like! I would in my fat arse be ordering a box of sweets for three times the price
And you’d surely have done the nails before featuring as a hand model grabbing at all the free sweets !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The likes of Frog Prince are fucked anyway with covid restrictions on weddings. They’re not going away any year soon.
Grace will be bulling if she can’t get her massive day out. She’ll probably postpone the wedding because let’s face it, she’s not arsed about being married she just wants her party all over the Gram.

Reactions: 20
Does she not see the contradiction of going on about weight, weight loss, fitting back into old clothes, getting steps up and then constantly promoting junk food!???? Give me strength!!

Reactions: 23
The likes of Frog Prince are fucked anyway with covid restrictions on weddings. They’re not going away any year soon.
Grace will be bulling if she can’t get her massive day out. She’ll probably postpone the wedding because let’s face it, she’s not arsed about being married she just wants her party all over the Gram.
I hope she does have to cancel her wedding. Covid might finally hit home cause she’s been swanning about like it doesn’t exist and restrictions apply to everyone but her.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else cringe seeing her greedy chubby fingers reaching through the boxes of sweets 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not crazy militant when it comes to sweets and I do give mine the odd treat, but I think I’d be horrified if that came through the door. And I certainly wouldn’t be opening it beside my daughter. There is something so gross about it all. She really is so clueless and ignorant. She should not be flaunting all of that crap to anyone let alone her daughter, especially at 8pm at night when she should be in bed. I don’t know maybe I’m just strict but I’d be putting it away and not letting her see. Endless amounts of shite for someone who wants to lose weighh

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope she does have to cancel her wedding. Covid might finally hit home cause she’s been swanning about like it doesn’t exist and restrictions apply to everyone but her.
It only costs a few quid to get married. Registry office marriage is no less legal than a Frog Prince blowout.
She could get married soon if she wants. But she wants the party for show. And contenh.

Reactions: 15
I’m not crazy militant when it comes to sweets and I do give mine the odd treat, but I think I’d be horrified if that came through the door. And I certainly wouldn’t be opening it beside my daughter. There is something so gross about it all. She really is so clueless and ignorant. She should not be flaunting all of that crap to anyone let alone her daughter, especially at 8pm at night when she should be in bed. I don’t know maybe I’m just strict but I’d be putting it away and not letting her see. Endless amounts of shite for someone who wants to lose weighh
No i agree, my kids get the odd treat here and there, like I'm not gonna lie and say they don't. Bday parties, special days etc, prob get more than usual but these are gross. Also nothing you couldn't knock together yourself, are people that lazy?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.