Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo a falling out with the tallaght huns, Jens journey put up a post showing her progress, they all commented and she replied to Denise, Dominique etc but only liked grace’s comment 🙈
Can someone fill me in on the Tallaght hunz group - were Jen , Dom , Denise & Grace always friends ?

Reactions: 2
What’s her purpose? It’s clearly not being a mother .. it’s definitely not having a great career and she certainly won’t be a stellar wife. Imagine trying to fill the void that she has in her life. If she wasn’t so bleeping lazy I’d nearly feel sorry for her. What sort of a family does she come from to say she thinks that’s it normal.
I suffer from anxiety that’s so bad I can literally not walk straight and I’m telling you now grace banging on a piss pot and gazing at a candle ain’t going to cut it.
You know what helps Work!!!! It’s gets the adrenaline going and gives it somewhere healthy to go. As for the itchy gee just try showering everyday (standard procedure for the rest of us mere mortals)
Sorry for the rant .. I’d a tit day at work and I’m hanging for a glass of wine but there’s none in the house 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she smoking the sage??? Cos thats the only reason she would think we would be interested in her stories recently

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is definitely watching here...doesn't ever do a thing with the kids and loads of comments mentioning it and then she actually takes them somewhere.

Sounds like she was disappointed there was no playground to throw them into for an hour or so! It's the home of Patrick Pearse...I dont think a playground would suit the tone of the place, Grace! Entertain your kids yourself!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Can someone fill me in on the Tallaght hunz group - were Jen , Dom , Denise & Grace always friends ?
Yeah, they aren't just insta friends. They are home friends. Jens parents house is directly behind Grace's mams house, and I think they may have even gone to playschool together. I think maybe they were all in school together - along with a few others who aren't part of the Tallah-Insta-hunz brigade.

I think Ali D (G plus 3) was also in their year or maybe a year or two below them? But that's how they know each other.

Reactions: 5
Is she copying Dominique with the sage thing wasn't she saying she did it only a week ago.
That's exactly what I thought. I know nothing about this stidd but didn't Dominique do it when there was a new moon? What it's called a new moon ritual I would have tjought? 🎑

That's exactly what I thought. I know nothing about this stuff but didn't Dominique do it when there was a new moon? Why it's called a new moon ritual I would have thought? 🎑

Reactions: 1
Yeah, they aren't just insta friends. They are home friends. Jens parents house is directly behind Grace's mams house, and I think they may have even gone to playschool together. I think maybe they were all in school together - along with a few others who aren't part of the Tallah-Insta-hunz brigade.

I think Ali D (G plus 3) was also in their year or maybe a year or two below them? But that's how they know each other.
Ali Dee wasn't in their school but the rest were in school together

Reactions: 1
I’ve a feeling it’s Mags on here and she’s filtering the messages back to her... breaking to her gently what she should be showing more of etc.

Reactions: 10
Hocus Pocus 😂😂 Will you be cleansing the house of all that Halloween candy and coffee too, Grace?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it’s more likely the agency AR are on here and telling her . Both brands she has worked with recently have gotten people messaging them so the feedback has been very negative ! There is a community backlash against her as in - she is the only “ influencer “ I follow that gets huge negative comments when she posts anything .. so Brands are going to become aware .. so I would think it’s AR agency telling her !

Reactions: 13
I think it’s more likely the agency AR are on here and telling her . Both brands she has worked with recently have gotten people messaging them so the feedback has been very negative ! There is a community backlash against her as in - she is the only “ influencer “ I follow that gets huge negative comments when she posts anything .. so Brands are going to become aware .. so I would think it’s AR agency telling her !
I don’t know if AR are on here looking at the comments and telling her what’s been said. More likely they are getting feedback from company’s saying we’ve been getting complaints about graces ads from people.

It wouldn’t be very professional if they were reading comments and telling her what’s been said. Surely they would be advising her to stop reading forums and Twitter etc. or just ignore them. It would be akin to sportspersons agent or manager reading back to them negative comments that are written about them online.

It’s more the likely ZenJen, Aoife or mags that would be telling her. I’m sure the rest of the Tallaght Huns have been on here and are raging about what’s been said especially Denise and Dom considering the reasons for their weddings not going ahead are being discussed.

I’ve a feeling it’s Mags on here and she’s filtering the messages back to her... breaking to her gently what she should be showing more of etc.
100% I think it’s mags and crisps that’s on... I’d say they baby her that much they don’t allow her to go on and she’s such a self centred bleep she agrees!

Reactions: 7
Always wonder what the AR role actually is? I just assumed they are the middle man for brands, or companies and once they get their cut that's it, more hands off! They don't get told how to # correctly so doubt they get any guidance..

I agree. I think if an agency are doing their job correctly they are looking into the bad press, more than the good, to see how they can rectify it.

Reactions: 4
Lads shur the poor woman god love her deserves a few sweets , rushed off her feeh all week... layin in bed... with rubbish swirling around in her head, thinkin she’s greah while crisps shovels food on her plah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.