Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Live everyday like it’s your last”. Really??? Really??? So sitting in a towel, on your phone, ignoring your kids while they play in baby jail is how you would live your last day on earth? Get a grip Grace! Does she even realise what she posts anymore?

And Sharon from Frog Prince must be stone broke because she gives away the bulk of her business for free! Shes an awful fool! Now being associated with Grace is probably a ploy to get more work from the likes of people that Grace has following her. People spend big on their weddings and she probably realises there’s more to the market than top bloggers and tacky footballers wives’ weddings! When I got married I did everything myself. Absolutely everything! The sense of achievement was unbelievable when I brought my ideas to reality! Now it still cost me big time but it was def cheaper and more original than draped fairy light curtains, cherry blossom trees and an LED dance floor. Not dissing that if that’s what you like but that is literally all Frog Prince does.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Live everyday like it’s your last”. Really??? Really??? So sitting in a towel, on your phone, ignoring your kids while they play in baby jail is how you would live your last day on earth? Get a grip Grace! Does she even realise what she posts anymore?

And Sharon from Frog Prince must be stone broke because she gives away the bulk of her business for free! Shes an awful fool! Now being associated with Grace is probably a ploy to get more work from the likes of people that Grace has following her. People spend big on their weddings and she probably realises there’s more to the market than top bloggers and tacky footballers wives’ weddings! When I got married I did everything myself. Absolutely everything! The sense of achievement was unbelievable when I brought my ideas to reality! Now it still cost me big time but it was def cheaper and more original than draped fairy light curtains, cherry blossom trees and an LED dance floor. Not dissing that if that’s what you like but that is literally all Frog Prince does.
HILARIOUS Facey saying live every day as if its your last..same girl who spends every day SLOBBING around the house & dumping her kids into care whilst doing so..dont make me laugh😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbf that’s probably how she would love to spend her last day. The gowl in the towel, eating shite and talking even more shite

Reactions: 14
Riveting contenh today.
You have to wonder how much she reads here... How many times has it been said that she does nothing with the kids and now all of a sudden they are all out together....

Hey Grace 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Live every day like it’s your last”....she uses a photo from a bleeping paid ad or sponsored whatever the duck it is, like she bothers to do ANYTHING with her children bar the odd walk around a business park!! So much bullshittery with this woman 🤮 Pure utter nonsense

Reactions: 13
Riveting contenh today.
You have to wonder how much she reads here... How many times has it been said that she does nothing with the kids and now all of a sudden they are all out together....

Hey Grace 👋
It must have absolutely killed her to wash her face, lob up a hun bun, dress her kids and leave the house today. At 1.21pm

We all know she’d ideally be slobbing around in her gowl towel but she’s ‘Out being a good Ma’ cos she’s been embarrassed into doing it by an anonymous website

What a life. No amount of free shite or spon con would lure me to sell my or my children’s lives like she has

Reactions: 22
Does she not realise that butterflies get ready to hibernate at this time of year. You don't let them out the window in the cold. They will be in lots of homes and windows this time of year. Leave them alone Grace
In fairness I'd say not a lot of people know about the hibernation habits of butterflies.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I honestly cannot stand the girl. What a two faced witch.
They were in bits going into Louis Copeland, just because she brings out the designer bag doesn’t mean she has class.
I’m in shock that Louis Copeland is going down this road. Bit of a difference dressing the president & Krispy Kris. Thought unique in the ilac centre would be more up his street.
I think Plus and Minors (mainly plus) is more up his street🤭

Spill the tea...
Let's just say of you ever want to get into event styling or mngt don't apply to Frog Prince. It's a chaotic environment because of bad people mngt. I always laugh when I hear Aoibhe Devlin say she would love to work for her.

Reactions: 5
Do you think Grace ever turns down a freebie? I’ve seen people like Sinead from the beautiful truth saying she won’t accept something just for the sake of a freebie if it doesn’t really tie in with her page.. she’s mainly fashion and beauty so she only focuses on that. Grace was beauty but now she’s gifted everything from coffee machines to frozen bleeping food 😂 would love to know if she ever says no

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think Grace ever turns down a freebie? I’ve seen people like Sinead from the beautiful truth saying she won’t accept something just for the sake of a freebie if it doesn’t really tie in with her page.. she’s mainly fashion and beauty so she only focuses on that. Grace was beauty but now she’s gifted everything from coffee machines to frozen bleeping food 😂 would love to know if she ever says no
I'd bet my dead nanny that she never says no...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even say thanks for the stuff she does get I doubt no is in her vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Riveting contenh today.

Hey Grace 👋
I thought the same ! I in particular have said it twice ! She is definitely reading here! Defo ! Also that caption wasn’t written by her it was too articulate !

Reactions: 8
They say that but keep them for Christmas & birthday presents I bet!! 😊 I would.😂😂

Reactions: 2
Deffo a falling out with the tallaght huns, Jens journey put up a post showing her progress, they all commented and she replied to Denise, Dominique etc but only liked grace’s comment 🙈

Reactions: 16
Gonna take a hell a lot of sage to clear your stale energy Grace cos ya stink of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deffo a falling out with the tallaght huns, Jens journey put up a post showing her progress, they all commented and she replied to Denise, Dominique etc but only liked grace’s comment 🙈
I’d say they’re done with her shite... it’s bad when your day ones start to drop you because of the crappy person you've become

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.