Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great. Just what Princess Fiona needed. More sweets for her fat ass. Sorry I'm no model myself but should she really be advertising sweets. Even if it is for "her kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only this week the fella decided he wanted to have a romantic stay there.....well I feel like the fucker jinxed me because moon head mongey is there now and I’m at home with antibiotic induced thrush. She’s put me off going there now and only for she didn’t get a freebie from Canesten is why I bought it 😂 There’s no part of my life she hasn’t infected, now when my (hippy) mother is meditating with her sound bowl I get irrationally angry 😂 they ain’t cheap either so nice to know Zenny is coping well gaslighting sad people desperate for help with her hocus pocus of emptying their pockets while they stare into a candle
Moon head Mongey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand the frog prince thing!!!

I have never seen “content creator” tagged in any marketing stories.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely never knew content creating was a thing until the booh video.
Gosh remember the time we used to just take photos of things that meant something to us ...... happy times. It’s just all bullshit now isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone said it earlier she would be creating for others.
The sweet box is a disgrace. My kids wouldn’t be allowed within a mile of that.
yes they do get treats, especially if they are really good.

I swear, she is just taking the piss now.

Reactions: 14
She's just promoted her friends new business and spelt it wrong, Booms instead of Blooms. Seriously. Read over ur posts first...
Edit just said her friend but not sure who it is tbh. My point was, at least spell it correctly.

Reactions: 16
The thing that bothers me most about the the gifted box thing is not even a thank you. The greedy hands rummaging through it and no manners 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All I can see are her sausage fingers..

Sausage fingers..😉
Well, I didn’t want to say.... but yeah and they are very annoying to look out , it’s like she’s advertising them the whole time instead of the actual product 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are candles near dried flowers a fire hazard? Like having the candle in the booh of her car that time.
Don't even get me started on a content creator... Wtaf is that?

Reactions: 10
The thing that bothers me most about the the gifted box thing is not even a thank you. The greedy hands rummaging through it and no manners 🙄
Just pawing through it to see what else is in there. The greed. Also that ring looks far too small for her finger, surely that can’t be comfortable? Jaysussss
Anyway this will be her later
1602884728939.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that full fat lucozade in a box of sweets for kids, like who the hell thinks thats appropriate for a 4 year old?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that full fat lucozade in a box of sweets for kids, like who the hell thinks thats appropriate for a 4 year old?
Someone who thinks oat milk and quitting dairy results in long term, healthy weight loss.

Reactions: 17
It only costs a few quid to get married. Registry office marriage is no less legal than a Frog Prince blowout.
She could get married soon if she wants. But she wants the party for show. And contenh.
Anything Sue can do, Grace can do behher. I’d say VIP have a full team on standby for de weddin’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who would buy that box of sweets when you could go into the pound shop and get it for a fraction of the price? It's not even packaged nicely!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.