Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
🎶There’s some snores in dis house

Get a bucket and a mop
Me house is in a flop

I don’t cook
I don't clean
Would yiz stop bein’ so mean?

When Me kids are ouh da door
I’ll go lay on Zen’s floor

I drink me coffee all day long
Me tree-free machines make dem strong

I’ll chewtorial me plah’
Jus how many Tymes is dah?

Whatchu got?
I’ll take da lot
I don’t buy it
But I’ll try it
I don’t pay- theres no way

All dis talkin bouh me gee
It’s just me anx-i-ih-Heeeee

I need some chill time
Need some me time

Nothing for it
You can be sure of it

I’m takin to the bed
Yes I’m taking to me bedddddddd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 170

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So I had a little bit of time there while waiting outside to collect someone from an appointment and I decided to go back to March, when lockdown officially hit and see just how “struggling” she has been, judging solely by the content on her grid.

Since March alone she has had:

Gifted raincoat for sienna
Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted trolls world tour movie / ad
Gifted bubbles from Tesco / ad
Gifted Dyson products / ad
Gifted Easter accessories / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted food from restaurant
More gifted food from restaurant
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted Voduz hair tools / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
More gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted clothes and baby products / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted clothes from river island / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted boots beauty products / ad
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted hair products / ad
Another ad for hair products
Ad for Rice Krispie square
Gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare / ad
Gifted products from arnotts
Gifted kids clothes from primark / ad
Another Elizabeth Arden ad
Gifted Louis Copeland clothes / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

And that is only from her grid and doesn’t take into account the countless ads and gifted items that only appeared on her stories. Freebies galore.
Now she has some fucking neck trying to relate to the average person out there, making out like they have fallen on hard times. And this is before you take into account the fact that Chris would have been given a generous redundancy. She never once, throughout all of this, had to worry about feeding her family, clothing the kids, clothing Chris or herself, or stuck for something to throw on the tv for them or wiping Hayden’s arse, even that is sponsored. She has had every single angle covered and paid for, from clothes to activities to tv to food to make up to hair. You know, the things most of us spend any remaining money on as luxuries once the bills are paid. She has all of those expenses not only covered, but actually is paid to advertise so can shove her anemic eggs where the sun don’t shine because she is far from the pauper she’s making herself out to be. She has been extremely fortunate but the greedy grabby arsehole is too greedy to even see it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
I never post here because ye all usually hit the nail on the head but this weekends content has me finally posting. Grace, wake up and smell the gifted coffee, its time to give your image a major overhaul. Grace has no niche except for coming on every day and whining about how exhausted she is from doing nothing and therefore all people fixate on is the negative because shes not doing anything interesting anymore. She is on the scratcher like most of the country and seeing her bringing the kids for a walk and making it content boils my blood.

She gained her following from the attention she got from Sienna's birth and has struggled to keep up and stay relevant since, especially with Rosie, Rosanna and way more doing interesting and engaging baby content. Her MUA days are long over with many younger and more dynamic MUAs making amazing, high quality content. All Grace does is ads and she doesn't do them well.

To be fair to Rosie C, she is an out and out yummy mummy who makes no secret of how she will flog anything that fits with her aesthetic and is happy to make a living out of being a show pony or whatever word is being thrown around for unemployed instamammy lately ("digital creator"). Grace, for some reason, is putting absolute minimum effort in and genuinely seems to believe she is creating valuable and engaging videos and demos about nothing. Who ever in Andrea Roche that keeps telling her that her posts are of good quality needs a reality check. That D Buckley also needs to learn there are other ways to shoot video content that dont include a slow mo detail close up every second fcuking frame!!!

She gets upset about people commenting on her weight, but she should use some of her therapy shes always shiting on about, start loving herself and accept her body for what it is, which is plus size, and start working that angle. A lot of girls who've had kids especially with a short gap between them have the same figure as Grace and struggle with the tummy area and hips and proportions. She dresses like shes still a size 10 and it kills her engagement and self esteem when she does fashion content (Tesco) because nobody is jumping all over her the way people do with Rosie's hauls or someone like Louise StylemeCurvy. As a plus size girl, I love the content from Louise and Jessica Cinelli (spelling is wrong) who are fabulous plus size gals who do hauls of plus fashion and lingerie that I can engage with and see how they look on body types similar to my own. Jessica even did a Q&A about sex when you're plus size and it was so interesting to open a space to talk about stuff like that. Grace refuses to accept that her baby weight is her actual figure and so she dresses 2 sizes smaller than she is and photoshops everything with the magic mirror. She doesn't talk about anything engaging in her life as she likes to keep "private" but then talks about the crusty BV? Pick an angle and stick to it girl.

The mammy angle is dead and people have moved on to shinier, more active and bubblier mamas. The MUA angle is dead cos everyone is a MUA now thanks to youtube. The show pony only works if you're actually interesting and shameless about flogging stuff (not hiding behind "gifted and grateful"). The "digital creator" shite only works if you have something interesting, relevant and fresh to say.

Grace is running out of options because she cant stand behind anything for long enough to make it her brand. Her time is up unless she ACTUALLY goes to therapy and gets CBT to break the patterns she has gotten stuck into and to start loving life and not faking it all the time. She doesn't believe in herself, does everything for the gram and gets upset when people point it out. We all have a mate who gets upset when you tell her that her fella is a prick, it's kinda the same thing.

I went to college with Grace, and while we haven't spoken for a few years, I feel sorry for her. Shes totally lost who she is in motherhood and is a world away from the girl I knew, and I hope she takes a break from social media for a few months and goes and properly sorts herself out. Things and stuff and likes and comments do not equate happiness Grace, but you have more than most. Get off the gram and reconnect with what you actually want in life and then people may take you seriously and stop commenting on every little thing you do or dont do, because they'll be commenting on decent content instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Jollyolly

Just sent this message to Louis Copeland...

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to express my disappointment at seeing your collaboration with Grace Mongey and her partner.

As a bride to be myself, we were planning on booking an appointment with yourselves to purchase suits for my partner and his groomsmen. I was more than happy to support a well established irish business in these difficult times however I cannot in good conscience spend our hard earned money on a company who hands out freebies to these so called "influencers".

I am not sure how much, if any, research you did into Ms Mongey before approaching her for this collaboration but a quick look at her social media would indicate that she has zero brand loyalty and is renowned for her greed in accepting freebies from struggling businesses.

May I politely suggest that you choose your brand ambassadors more carefully in future as you have lost at least one customer as a result of this.

Kind Regards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 117

PeaceAndPaws

I am really REALLY fucking annoyed after watching those stories and I know she reads here , sure she lives up the road so Grace, id have no fucking problem saying this to your face
How fucking DARE you come on preaching about sticking to restrictions and guidelines, pulling together etc are you taking the piss??? You have not fucking stopped pissing around and going here there and everywhere. Its people like YOU who have us the way we are so please fuck off with your speech there like youre a fucking saint. You dont even support Irish buisnesses because you pay for fuck all! I have been in level fucking 5 since March. I am vulnerable because I have several medical conditions due to a previous cancer. I have had 2 operations since March and another scheduled for arter christmas. I go through these alone. I will go through my cancer checkup next month alone. I had a full on panic attack this morning (not like your imaginary ones) because the treatment im putting myself through to save my bladder isnt working and im fucking TIRED. I also have 2 kids and i still wash their clothes myself 🙄 Ive seen my parents about 4 times briefly this year. I havent stepped foot in a cafe or a bar. I do this not to just protect me, but to protect my family and those vulnerable who i mix with in hospitals. There is no end in sight for me and many others because of pricks like YOU who keep pissing about and ruining it for all of us, including those buisnesses you “love”

so sit fucking down and shut up you condescending bitch

Sorry but fuck her

• Heart
Reactions: 108

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Oh good God, now we all have to suffer through a moronic ‘How To’ coffee chewtorial

She’s been straight on the blower to Bucko “bitches be bitchin, quick come over”

Cue Transition Year style Video editing from the talent himself

Shots including, but not limited to

-Grace pretending she’s up early and is busy/has an appointment and needs a coffee

-close up blurred background of a flower (gifted) on her cluttered counter, rays of sunlight etc

-shite free upbeat music ripped off a free music website

-possible shot of her, in her new GowlTowel, every new yummy mummies must have

- Slooooooow mo of Beans being poured out

-both hands cupped around an OAH flah

mmmmmm that first coffee tho

..Work away Bucko, work away

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Eloel12345

My day today conisisted of an 8hour shift. 4am until 1pm and then I had to pick my little one up from creche then onto to do the weekly food shop which killed me as all I wanted to do was sleep. Then I went home to make dinner for my darling one, husband and myself (usually I batch cook but I completely forgot and well its now to figure out what to make each day) I still don't get to sit down because my child then wants to play to which I happily do, albeit exhausted. Put on a clothes wash and clean the house, including the child's bed as she accidentally wet herself. My husband didn't have 2 seconds to change the sheets as he was running around before he could sort himself out. Now it's 9pm, just finished bathing the little one before I've even got to wash myself or even make myself a cuppa. Then to chat to my husband as he returns from a late shift in a warehouse and then to do it all again tomorrow. I do this Mon-Fri. My weekends conisits of making sure I'm spending enough time with my child along with seeing her grandparents (not so much now considering the situation) washing and cleaning and preparing clothes for the following week. My husband works 6 out of 7 days. The one day off doesn't conisit of a lie on. It consists of spending time together, whether it's indoors or outdoors but there's never a "me time" moment, unless we are going to the toilet which even at that can turn into "Daddy where are you" or "Mammy why did you go to the toilet without me".

Grace, please fuck right off with your me time. Fuck off with your 3 coffee machines. Just fuck off and look at the real world. I've stated this before in a post and I'll say it again, cop on and live in the real world love.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Mona86

VIP Member
My aunt rang me this evening. She had a lung removed in Jan for cancer but now the cancer is back and she’s heading into CUH for long stay and chemo tomorrow. She knows we are doing ivf. She rang me today and made the chat about ‘hopefully we will be visiting you next summer with a new baby’ but I knew deep down the conversation and call came from fear that she is entering a dangerous stage of her health and also she is susceptible to all infections of a hospital, covid being the one she may not survive. I balled all evening after the call. Grace you fucking selfish cunt how dare you tell your followers to follow the rules when I could name 10-15 people and places a week You interact with unnecessarily (and that’s only the ones we know of ).

you claim to love chris, your mom, your kids. If you knew what love what you would be doing everything in your power and beyond to protect your people. You are a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
OMMMMMing and a piss pot .. eh I mean singing bowl........ she's a living, breathing version of The Angelus 🙏
Screenshot_20201014-011727_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

CNK

Just watching Jens Journey there, she is going for a gifted facial tomorrow, says about how she has been asked for loads over the years but wouldn't have time to go off for a half a day at the weekend as that's time for her son, Grace could really take a leaf outta her book!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
So my husband who is the most inoffensive person ever switches off when I chat about Grace. He has no interest, thinks she’s misunderstood and won’t partake in my bitching! He’s recently decided to start doing the washing and drying, is taking real pride in it and only putting on two washes a week. Delighted with life so he is. He was clearly eavesdropping on me on insta tonight and straight out he said “I’ve never wanted to punch a person so much in my life. Sending her laundry out?” And then he saw she had 7 bags. He’s off on a mad rant now! It’s great. Wants me to read out all the Tattle comments! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Yummum2020

I would have had a lot more respect for her if she had been truthful about the worry and stress when Kips lost his job.
She says she wants to talk about the real issues. So why not be truthful with her viewers. Instead it looked like Covid was just a passing incident in her life.
The Rest of us had the worry but we had her trying to plug us all these expensive gifts when no one has the money for that shit now.
She has never recognised that half of Ireland are on the bread line from Covid.
She remained in her fantasy land of self care, me time, and cat naps.
If they were that stressed about him losing his job I’m 99.9% sure those kids wouldn’t be in Creche day in day out. Creche is like a second mortgage so perhaps they should have minded their own kids and used the money to pay their mortgage.

She’s just a sympathy whore and thinks this is relatable 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Grace will do what Grace wants to do.
Covid hasn’t hit her or anyone close to her. So she has no idea, like myself, I don’t know anyone who has had it.
But what I do know, is I don’t go anywhere except the to do the shop once a week. My kids cloths have been bought online, my cloths online, Santy online.
I had my baby during Covid. Alone for most of it. Terrified due to my pervious birth trauma and how things were missed. So I couldn’t rest Until my partner came in Incase anything happened again. That’s how Covid has affected me. And that is NOTHING compared to the poor people who have to give birth alone, receive news of miscarriage alone, die alone etc.

So thank you Grace, for your input.
BUT SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING USELESS COVID RULE BREAKING 3 COFFEE MACHINE SKANGER HOLE.

Also, as someone who sufferes Anxiety, PTSD and Manic Depression, I hope anyone who suffers or is suffering is feeling ok, and not just today. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59

HawTEA

Lovely tattlers, I’ve noticed this thread has blown up today with new members and all the posts are getting many more likes than normal so well done Grace, the only thing you’ve successfully plugged FOR FREE is Tattle, where your bullshit doesn’t fly, you derive your content inspiration from and you get shamed into looking after your babies or upholding previous promises (competitions, book club etc). So welcome all the newbies, all opinions welcome and hopefully a good oul reform to this “industry” will be the result of these forums! Happy Monday! (Ps everyone here 95% of the time are super duper supportive of eachother and encouraging so no hairy trolls hiding here)

• Heart
Reactions: 59