Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Ali Dee on the beg for a Santa trip šŸ™„
No I didnā€™t think that, sheā€™s right some places are taking the piss with the prices for a zoom call. Not a bother to grace to advertise it but she wouldnā€™t put her hand in her pocket and pay herself for it..

Reactions: 26
I thought she was ripping the piss out of Grace with that post. She dead right too. Those prices for a feckin zoom call, get a grip. šŸ™„

Reactions: 34
At 1.30 in the morning she posts how much she loves Karen koster
Few red wines id say
No doubt the neighbours were over for a few drinks but the spineless witch wonā€™t post that cause sheā€™s mother Teresa now ā€œthinkingā€ about everyone ā€œeffectedā€ by covid. If you have to hide something Grace then maybe you shouldnā€™t be doing it. Do as Grace says, not as she does.

Reactions: 25
Just saw Graceā€™s new story there asking people to message in to her. Anyone who messages Grace and thinks that Grace is offering a safe place to discuss mental health is a bleeping dope! Grace just wants to get an inside view into what her vulnerable followers are feeling so she can manipulate the masses over the coming weeks with her ā€œpersonalā€ experiences which are in fact other peopleā€™s experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just saw Graceā€™s new story there asking people to message in to her. Anyone who messages Grace and thinks that Grace is offering a safe place to discuss mental health is a bleeping dope! Grace just wants to get an inside view into what her vulnerable followers are feeling so she can manipulate the masses over the coming weeks with her ā€œpersonalā€ experiences which are in fact other peopleā€™s experiences.
That is the first thing I thought!!! Whatā€™s the point of it? She wonā€™t reply to anyone.
Looking for new ways to do anxiety

Reactions: 20
100% . Very sneaky , brace yourselves for more pretend anxihee posts

Down 400 followers this month but still at 176, I think she gets the purse out once it hits 175

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes to bloody this !!!!!

Anyone who thinks grace gives a shiny shite about them are delusional!!!

Reactions: 18
Do you know what's been really good for my mental health....unfollowing Grace!
You should try it folks.

Her stories used to really bother me, all the lies and sneakyness, the photoshopping, the greedyness, the crazy cat story, the self pity, the covid rule breaking, the bike videos, flogging frozen veg.....I could go on and on here!!

By unfollowing her I'm not supporting her self pity journey for attention.

I do still follow this thread though!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Do you know what's been really good for my mental health....unfollowing Grace!
You should try it folks.

Her stories used to really bother me, all the lies and sneakyness, the photoshopping, the greedyness, the crazy cat story, the self pity, the covid rule breaking, the bike videos, flogging frozen veg.....I could go on and on here!!

By unfollowing her I'm not supporting her self pity journey for attention.

I do still follow this thread though!
I think most of us donā€™t follow her. I know I never have but I go snooping for the goss every so often. The only thing that woman gets her purse out for is to buy followers.

Reactions: 18
Nope she hasnā€™t! And she has to have seen them given Zen is commenting under her page and also this girl who is really bothered about all of Graceā€™s charity work going unnoticed! šŸ¤£
Donations to charities?! šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was the big thing that she mentioned that would involve both her and Crips over the weekend No mention of it since. I wonder did the brand pull out?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.