Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned many many threads ago that she was talking in pelo about Dom and the wedding being called off
witch!!! I wonder what will happen when it's graces wedding. Dom was Def supposed to be bridesmaid and Jen I think, maybe Denise too. She'll surely dump them and just have zen!

Reactions: 12
Anyone want to guess what it'll be. I can't see it being anything to do with fashion or makeup so that leaves food or home. Maybe DIY coz crisps is so handy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So much for limiting contacts etc shes not at her house in the most recent post. The floor doesnt look familiar...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A pic of the current covid numbers shiteing in about how scary it is and she’s thinking of everyone affected.....not thinking about them as she visits every Tom dick and Harry she can think of and prances around town how many days of the week. Wonder will the neighbours be told to piss off and stay at their own house tonight? No chance, she’s a hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
From what I know of Grace's snippets she does not seem like a kind person at all. So let's hope Cee Cee is learning her kindness elsewhere.

Reactions: 14
witch!!! I wonder what will happen when it's graces wedding. Dom was Def supposed to be bridesmaid and Jen I think, maybe Denise too. She'll surely dump them and just have zen!
Pretty sure Jen and Dom were bridesmaids, her sister mags aswell I'd say, be very interesting to see if that line up stays the same. I'd be shocked if Zen Jen wasn't asked. I'm expecting a big announcement soon about that.

Reactions: 11
A pic of the current covid numbers shiteing in about how scary it is and she’s thinking of everyone affected.....not thinking about them as she visits every Tom dick and Harry she can think of and prances around town how many days of the week. Wonder will the neighbours be told to piss off and stay at their own house tonight? No chance, she’s a hypocrite.
This 100%, she's mixing and swanning about. As for the Be Kind stuff, from what I heard it's only us who have to be kind since she's not very kind herself. Total hypocrite.

Reactions: 17
It's a joke telling us to stick to the guidelines, eh grace you do know what they are limit your contacts dont meet up with people, she has had different people over last weekend on different nights gone to dundrum out to zen jen and into the shelbourne and gods knows where else in 7 days

Reactions: 27
Itd be class if someone logged her contacts on her story for a week. I bet over 50 ppl

Reactions: 12
I’ve been saying that for weeks she’ll either add ZenJen or the others will be gone

She was thinking about everyone ‘effected’, does she not proof read

Reactions: 10
EED8DBD2-0F58-4651-BD35-3EA78587EDC3.png

Is this bleep taking the bleeping piss!

Honestly I wish to duck we had the ability to report her and have her fined. If she had two bleeping brain cells to rub together she would have not taken her fat photoshopped arse into the shelbourne. Or into the bleeping hovel in the woods. Or be around her bleeping simple “friends”. The sooner the better this utter bleeping gobshite has covid on her doorstep hate to say this but I hope she gets it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.