Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of us don’t follow her. I know I never have but I go snooping for the goss every so often. The only thing that woman gets her purse out for is to buy followers.
I'd say the majority don't follow her anymore but for the few who still do id highly recommend unfollowing!

Reactions: 6
Is she replying to people who are telling her they’re not feeling ok? Or is she encouraging people to open up and discuss their feelings and then ignoring them? A very dangerous game to encourage people to take and then let them feel their feelings didn’t warrant acknowledgment.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is she replying to people who are telling her they’re not feeling ok? Or is she encouraging people to open up and discuss their feelings and then ignoring them? A very dangerous game to encourage people to take and then let them feel their feelings didn’t warrant acknowledgment.
Yes , she’s inviting people to open up and discuss their feelings, but she won’t reply to any of them , she will just ignore.

Reactions: 6
Why is she trying to make out she gives a tit how people are.... I put a question in to see would she reply and engage and ask was I ok .. nope... nothing... she doesnt give a bollox....duck off grace seriously.. sorry ..I curse when angry ha
You'd have to wonder is it all for the benefit of a big lead up to her announcement 🙄

Reactions: 10
So she saying she's helping people by letting them send her a message of how tit they are feeling for her to ignore it. But she's doing it out of the kindness of her heart.

Reactions: 9
You'd have to wonder is it all for the benefit of a big lead up to her announcement 🙄
Wouldnt be surprised!!!

If she had replied to my message in the question box then I'd say ok fair enough... but shes asking people to open up and shes not replying... how the hell would that help anyone ffs ...

Edit to add: I didnt tell her how I am cause I think she gives a shite.. I done it as an experiment to see would she reply ...

She didn't engage or reply... shes playing a dangerous bleeping game... imagine someone genuinely reached out to her who was feeling in a bad way ... to get silence back ..

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Wouldnt be surprised!!!

If she had replied to my message in the question box then I'd say ok fair enough... but shes asking people to open up and shes not replying... how the hell would that help anyone ffs ...

Edit to add: I didnt tell her how I am cause I think she gives a shite.. I done it as an experiment to see would she reply ...

She didn't engage or reply... shes playing a dangerous bleeping game... imagine someone genuinely reached out to her in a bad way ... to get silence back ..
Ah give her a chance. Im sure she's had nearly 100,000 comment's from her bots, sorry followers, to reply to so it might take a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope she hasn’t! And she has to have seen them given Zen is commenting under her page and also this girl who is really bothered about all of Grace’s charity work going unnoticed! 🤣
Fundraising and donations to charity??? I think she's mixing grace up with someone else??? 🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It will be interesting and telling to see if she comments on the grid post Dom put up. Glad to see she is on the up and hopefully had cut away the dead weight that is grace

Reactions: 9
I also replied to that q box on her page - to see if she would actually engage with people and of course she has not done so. Because that would mean actual giving a tit about someone other than herself. I think that person who said it wasn’t right for her to be asking that is completely correct to question her. Asking if someone is okay usually means a conversation will follow. What is she playing at? Aside from engagement numbers or whatever the algorithm is increasing! And no, I’m not actually okay I’m a hot mess from the 2 stone extra weight to the grey hair and the anxiety that’s keeping me awake at night along with my teething snotty nosed toddler 😫 but will she have any advice for me? Not that I’d take her advice she doesn’t live in the real world at all! But no she will not. I shudder to think of the desperate messages she got that she’ll ignore.

Reactions: 19
I've a feeling shes keeping the comments on her home page up to use as evidence of her being 'bullied/trolled' at a later time. This way she can get her name out there as a mental health advocate 🙈🙈🙈 therefore upping her engagement/followers!!

Reactions: 31
Her last post has pissed me off to no end. Like she actually gives a crap about how others feel! Or maybe she wants to make herself feel better when people genuinely reply that they feel crap. Why anyone would even reply to her post only to be ignored! I don’t get it. People are too easily sucked in by the unrealistic lifestyle they portray (not just Grace). This is one of the reasons I never reply to any of the insta knobs. Who wants to put themselves out there to be ignored. I mean where would they be without normal people like us? Nowhere. They might actually have to work for a living. I mean proper work, not just sitting in the spare room/office surrounded by all your gifted items editing videos and thinking of ‘content’. We both work in our house and I do 24 hour shifts and suffer greatly with Mammy guilt and get taxed to the hilt for my efforts, like most people. If I want something for myself I have to work for it.
I also have two children who are similar ages to her children. I never get ‘me time’. What is that? Can’t even go to the toilet in peace. Makes me laugh. Can’t even remember the last time I went out to a bloody shop that wasn’t a supermarket for food and essential items!!! Omg, they make my blood boil. Apologies for the rant. Long time lurker but only recently set up an account and had no intention of posting, but my God. Also, the three coffee machines!! Our ONE is gathering dust in the press. Keep meaning to order pods. Lucky to be able to enjoy a cup of instant before it goes cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've a feeling shes keeping the comments on her home page up to use as evidence of her being 'bullied/trolled' at a later time. This way she can get her name out there as a mental health advocate 🙈🙈🙈 therefore upping her engagement/followers!!
I thought the exact same

Reactions: 4
How can she possibly think that people being disgusted at her taking another free coffee machine is bullying though. If that's her plan, she doesn't even deserve the 1 brain cell in there to keep here breathing. 🙄

Reactions: 12
How can she possibly think that people being disgusted at her taking another free coffee machine is bullying though. If that's her plan, she doesn't even deserve the 1 brain cell in there to keep here breathing. 🙄
Because a narcissist will always rationalize their actions to make themselves feel better. And of course she got one or two comments telling people to #bekind on the comments section and they saw no problem with having 3 coffee machines. Along with her family validating her that people are just jealous. That’s all she needs to run with the I’m right and everyone who is disgusted by her is wrong.

She did the same thing today by posting the comment to her question that said ‘ I don’t think it’s appropriate for you to be asking this question’. She takes what she wants to hear and runs the narrative to suit her herself. She really is a dangerous piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do think maybe ali is giving out about grace, but last year her whole family including her sister and kids went to luggwoods for free and I think another place aswell

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.