Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 271712
Is this bleep taking the bleeping piss!
I think she is, like I actually think she’s trolling us. She has to be. Won’t be so funny when covid darkens her door. And that’s not a threat or me wishing it on her, it will more than likely happen to the vast majority at some point.
She reminds me of a bold teenager, will do anything just to get A rise out of people. I don’t think she has matured past her teenage years. Any reaction is a good reaction as far as she is concerned, keeps her relevant.

Reactions: 10
Sorry about the cursing. And I hate the C word but between the coffee. The anxihee and now this 🤯🤬

I think she is, like I actually think she’s trolling us. She has to be. Won’t be so funny when covid darkens her door. And that’s not a threat or me wishing it on her, it will more than likely happen to the vast majority at some point.
She reminds me of a bold teenager, will do anything just to get A rise out of people. I don’t think she has matured past her teenage years. Any reaction is a good reaction as far as she is concerned, keeps her relevant.
Honestly I hope she gets it. Awful I know but at this stage I could give a duck.

I should also add. I’d honestly eat tit than go to this other fools healing. HEALING bleeping WHAT YOU UTTER FOOL YOU SURE AS HELL CANT HEAL THE FELLA YOUR HUSBAND KILLED.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If that's true about her talking about Dom in Pelo she's actually worse than I thought she was.
Yep and apparently she made the whole thing about her saying she couldn't do a live at the time because she was worried people would ask her about it.

No Grace, you won't do lives because you're terrified of people calling you out on YOUR tit.

Reactions: 14
“Follow guidelines and protect each other” is she taking the piss? Grace wouldn’t know a guideline if it hit her in the face. Has family from kildare over during level 3. Making non essential trips left right and centre and even said the other day “I went to pennys for a non essential homeware trip”. Cop the duck on Grace people have family members dying alone 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep and apparently she made the whole thing about her saying she couldn't do a live at the time because she was worried people would ask her about it.

No Grace, you won't do lives because you're terrified of people calling you out on YOUR tit.
Exactly!! She’ll never do a live 😂

Reactions: 3
My aunt rang me this evening. She had a lung removed in Jan for cancer but now the cancer is back and she’s heading into CUH for long stay and chemo tomorrow. She knows we are doing ivf. She rang me today and made the chat about ‘hopefully we will be visiting you next summer with a new baby’ but I knew deep down the conversation and call came from fear that she is entering a dangerous stage of her health and also she is susceptible to all infections of a hospital, covid being the one she may not survive. I balled all evening after the call. Grace you bleeping selfish bleep how dare you tell your followers to follow the rules when I could name 10-15 people and places a week You interact with unnecessarily (and that’s only the ones we know of ).

you claim to love chris, your mom, your kids. If you knew what love what you would be doing everything in your power and beyond to protect your people. You are a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Is she bleeping serious with that post of the covid numbers ... has she just realised today we are in a global pandemic!! I’m so annoyed that I can’t even think of the words I’m so so upset!! I can’t visit a family member in hospital who is so sick but this one Swans around all day in town and then has the NECK to put that up!!!!! I am done

Reactions: 35
Begrudgingly uploaded this as she hadnt been seen to do it yet. Couldn't even write the thing on her hand big enough to see 🙄 and the cheek of her asking to limit contacts and be careful. Oh so you HAD to get your nails done. You HAD to meet Zen Jen. You HAD to go to Dundrum for pods. Cop the hell on and practice what you preach

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Grace will do what Grace wants to do.
Covid hasn’t hit her or anyone close to her. So she has no idea, like myself, I don’t know anyone who has had it.
But what I do know, is I don’t go anywhere except the to do the shop once a week. My kids cloths have been bought online, my cloths online, Santy online.
I had my baby during Covid. Alone for most of it. Terrified due to my pervious birth trauma and how things were missed. So I couldn’t rest Until my partner came in Incase anything happened again. That’s how Covid has affected me. And that is NOTHING compared to the poor people who have to give birth alone, receive news of miscarriage alone, die alone etc.

So thank you Grace, for your input.
BUT SHOVE IT UP YOUR bleeping USELESS COVID RULE BREAKING 3 COFFEE MACHINE SKANGER HOLE.

Also, as someone who sufferes Anxiety, PTSD and Manic Depression, I hope anyone who suffers or is suffering is feeling ok, and not just today. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I heard that also, that she was either in getting her nails or her hair done and spilled the beans all about Dom and the fiancé before it was ‘out’ from Dom herself. If thats true it’s such bad form on her part. For people saying she shouldn’t have had a hair trial etc with that drama going on with Dom, to be fair if she had it booked and that happened I wouldn’t say she should have cancelled it but she didn’t need to share it on her insta as it was quite insensitive.

Also just a note on her interiors page, her worktops in the kitchen are so cluttered they annoy me, the 3 coffee machines aside, all the jars, clutter and books on the worktops and surround are just too much, it’s so try hard and must be a nightmare for actually cooking or preparing food in.

Reactions: 13
Grace telling us to keep safe and follow the guidelines has infuriated me this evening. She needs to take her own advice and practice what she preaches. I honestly think unless COVID comes knocking on her door, she will continue to do what she's doing without a care in the world once she's kept happy. I lost my nanny at the end of April from the virus, she died alone in a nursing home and we hadn't been allowed to see her for almost 2 months before that. My mother tested positive for the virus 3 weeks ago and although she's feeling ok physically, the affect it has had on her mentally is so upsetting to see. The guilt of thinking she had possibly infected my and family and I, I'm currently 6 months pregnant. The fear of her thinking she'd wake up and not being able to breathe, these are not thoughts that are easy to shake off overnight. It's insulting to every single person that has made sacrifices and continue to do so in order to keep themselves and those close to them safe!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It's def not normal to still be banging on about an ex boyfriend from 15 yrs ago!!! Anyway the hypocrisy of her telling everyone to stay safe is just beyond. What an absolute dose of shite she is!🙈

Reactions: 27
Pretty sure Jen and Dom were bridesmaids, her sister mags aswell I'd say, be very interesting to see if that line up stays the same. I'd be shocked if Zen Jen wasn't asked. I'm expecting a big announcement soon about that.
Iv a feeling zen Jen will be the celebrant!! One of those spiritual ceremonies! I wouldn’t put it past her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry about the cursing. And I hate the C word but between the coffee. The anxihee and now this 🤯🤬

Honestly I hope she gets it. Awful I know but at this stage I could give a duck.

I should also add. I’d honestly eat tit than go to this other fools healing. HEALING bleeping WHAT YOU UTTER FOOL YOU SURE AS HELL CANT HEAL THE FELLA YOUR HUSBAND KILLED.
Was ZenGen husband jailed? He didn't kill that fella on Stephen day?

Grace telling us to keep safe and follow the guidelines has infuriated me this evening. She needs to take her own advice and practice what she preaches. I honestly think unless COVID comes knocking on her door, she will continue to do what she's doing without a care in the world once she's kept happy. I lost my nanny at the end of April from the virus, she died alone in a nursing home and we hadn't been allowed to see her for almost 2 months before that. My mother tested positive for the virus 3 weeks ago and although she's feeling ok physically, the affect it has had on her mentally is so upsetting to see. The guilt of thinking she had possibly infected my and family and I, I'm currently 6 months pregnant. The fear of her thinking she'd wake up and not being able to breathe, these are not thoughts that are easy to shake off overnight. It's insulting to every single person that has made sacrifices and continue to do so in order to keep themselves and those close to them safe!
Hope you’re ok and your mammy recovers well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.