Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a feeling shes keeping the comments on her home page up to use as evidence of her being 'bullied/trolled' at a later time. This way she can get her name out there as a mental health advocate 🙈🙈🙈 therefore upping her engagement/followers!!
She is 100% is doing that.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice how Ali D posted about those santa zoom calls grace was flogging the other day? It was those she was referring to wasn't it? Crazy money.

Reactions: 10
Hey everyone, I just made the most amazing spagehhiiii bolunez WHILE my children were in the same house as me. When's my Supermom title arriving?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grace putting up that question box asking people to message her and that it will be a safe space just proves she hasn’t a clue what true mental health issues are. She’s not qualified to provide a safe place for people and its a dangerous game she’s playing offering one to people. There’s a massive responsibility that comes with that. That’s best left to professionals and people that actually know what they are talking about. She’s dressing herself up to be an expert cause she herself has issues but she fails to see the damage she can cause. It’s disgusting. I hope nobody genuinely struggling messages her, she doesn’t give a tit about you.

She’s gonna be a mental health guru, just wait for the rebrand girls!

Reactions: 17
Ehmmmmm didn't she have a meltdown before when someone asked her about her mental health advice and she said her mental health was her journey and she wouldn't be advising anyone.....this seems the complete opposite.
As for the "It's nice to check with people, make sure they're ok..." shite, yes Grace with real-life family and friends not with random eejits on the internet.That's even without going into the privacy aspect, noone should share personal stuff with her from their own account, imagine she then puts up a post about people, or references them, or god forbid sends their profile details on for advertising.

Omg..shes the house all day in a towel dress...how LAZY can you get🙈🙈Poor Hayden forever in baby prison like a dog caged in🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't think she mentions a machine anywhere. People can't ask a question now without being accused of being a beggy Mitchell.
As if she gives a rats arse what coffee her followers drink... so yeah I think it's a beggy mitchel tactic... to then post the answers and tags the brands .. just my opinion of course

Reactions: 10
Ah lads!!!!
The new level of laziness has reached “just wearing a towel” id say H&M are only too delighted they sent her all the free clothes now only to discover she just wears towels!!!
Like who in the name of jaysus is influenced by this person!!!
I feel incredibly sorry for her children, locked in baby jail on a beautiful sunny Sunday while mammy slobs around the house in a towel all day.... more than likely waiting for a Hangover to pass, and read up on how to make gin cocktails as she plans on entertaining half her estate!!!!!

I’m embarrassed for her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She stated that her question box replies would not be shared and that it was a safe space, yet when she receives a reply that she doesn’t like she goes right ahead and shares that! Not much a of safe space then eh Grace? She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
No I didn’t think that, she’s right some places are taking the piss with the prices for a zoom call. Not a bother to grace to advertise it but she wouldn’t put her hand in her pocket and pay herself for it..
Grace got paid €1000 for that Santa add. Whether or not that income will be declared by her is anyone’s guess.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Omg..shes the house all day in a towel dress...how LAZY can you get🙈🙈Poor Hayden forever in baby prison like a dog caged in🙄🙄
When i showed my friend the baby jail, he asked was it for a dog, he said looks like where groomers keep dogs while waiting for you to come back after 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god she gave it a waashh after finding it in her dusty attic. Now that must have taken some effort considering the attic must be backed to the brim with freebies galore. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grace got paid €1000 for that Santa add. Whether or not that income will be declared by her is anyone’s guess.
Just to make sure everyone has read this. 😲😲😲

Do Revenue ever bother with these fools?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So she mentions everyone's suffering and relays it back to her again? Yeah, I'm sure your heart is breaking alright.

Jesus Christ, it was all a ploy again to talk about herself. Because what is she without her mental health struggles? She's a lazy witch in a towel.

We'll be seeing Zen Jen performing an exorcism next for the demons making the lights flicker 🙄

• Haha
Nope she hasn’t! And she has to have seen them given Zen is commenting under her page and also this girl who is really bothered about all of Grace’s charity work going unnoticed! 🤣
Jesus this Emma girl - have a day off . Always jumps to her defence !

I'd say the majority don't follow her anymore but for the few who still do id highly recommend unfollowing!
Don’t follow her but live for this thread ! It gives me life !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.