Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bloody raging! I stayed in the Alex last night and saw them come in this morning. I was hoping that they hadn't gifted it to her. We spent our hard earned money in there and they get probably nearly 100 quid worth of food and drink gifted to them. Ugh I'm fuming.!!

I have to admit though - Grace looked pretty nice - the kids were very cute too.

Reactions: 17
Lynn Kelly puts up an engagement post and of course that's Grace's dad's song πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ EVERYTHING has to be about her! She can't just say "congrats, lovely choice of song" and move on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They can only have a max of 15 people dining outside and they are giving the tables to these freeloaders. Says it all. What about Joe soap who can’t get a table anywhere for lunch after working all week?!

Reactions: 33
Lynn Kelly puts up an engagement post and of course that's Grace's dad's song πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ EVERYTHING has to be about her! She can't just say "congrats, lovely choice of song" and move on!
Had to have a look. Not even a congrats or anything about the couple. All about her and her family. Self centred cow

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm bloody raging! I stayed in the Alex last night and saw them come in this morning. I was hoping that they hadn't gifted it to her. We spent our hard earned money in there and they get probably nearly 100 quid worth of food and drink gifted to them. Ugh I'm fuming.!!

I have to admit though - Grace looked pretty nice - the kids were very cute too.
They seem to be going down the influencer route. They gifted Niamh Cullen a few weeks ago too. Another place to check off the β€˜no’ list unfortunately.

Reactions: 10

I genuinely think you should complain.

Reactions: 24
I really wish she'd take the soother out of Haydens mouth for photos. It looks terrible.
Not criticising her parenting one bit but when you look back on photos it's nicer to see a face πŸ‘

Reactions: 8
Did you see Denise and Dom writing on latest post. Hardly hanging on our every word here πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. I thought a bit more of them than to be playing up to tattle like that. Morto for their lives!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Was Kipso with them

Reactions: 2
Where did they comment ? X
Under graces Sunday brunch'n post. Just wrote normal comments but were obvs reading here as it has just been mentioned that they hadn't made and comments on graces posts in ages so there must be a rift between the tallaght Huns. I thought Dom was a bit more genuine than following here and instead of addressing so called rift, she wrote on graces post.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's grounds for complaint sadly. I just feel so angry that I could have supported any other hotel in Dublin. I didn't realise they were getting so many influencers involved πŸ™„

Yep he was there too
I really do think letting them know that this has affected your reflection on your stay there and your likelihood to go again. Like getting a wee trip during all of this mess is such a lovely thing to be able to do, and times are really tough for so many. Then for the experience, that you paid good money for, is given away to someone based on their falling instagram numbers and purchase of fake followers. It's legitimate feedback to them that this marketing exercise is leaving a bad taste for paying guests of their hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really do think letting them know that this has affected your reflection on your stay there and your likelihood to go again. Like getting a wee trip during all of this mess is such a lovely thing to be able to do, and times are really tough for so many. Then for the experience, that you paid good money for, is given away to someone based on their falling instagram numbers and purchase of fake followers. It's legitimate feedback to them that this marketing exercise is leaving a bad taste for paying guests of their hotel.
You're right. We didn't go on a whim and it was a treat for us. It's a kick in the teeth when they are gifting left right and centre to others

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.