Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Type 2 more so but I know of at least 3 people (very fond of sugary drinks particularly energy drinks back in the day ) who developed type 1.
yeah my son Was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes two weeks after his 2d birthday. Never even so much as had a jelly sweet never mind fizzy drinks. Do your bleeping research you absolute moron. Type 1 is autoimmune. Type 2 can be lifestyle related but also genetic. The shaming surrounding diabetes is an absolute disgrace and you should hang your bleeping head in shame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lads shur the poor woman god love her deserves a few sweets , rushed off her feeh all week... layin in bed... with rubbish swirling around in her head, thinkin she’s greah while crisps shovels food on her plah 🙄
Has to be next thread title!😆

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more likely the agency AR are on here and telling her . Both brands she has worked with recently have gotten people messaging them so the feedback has been very negative ! There is a community backlash against her as in - she is the only “ influencer “ I follow that gets huge negative comments when she posts anything .. so Brands are going to become aware .. so I would think it’s AR agency telling her !
It’s definitely not AR anyway. Though I would say that brands are communicating that people aren’t happy to them they wouldn’t be putting an action plan together based off of tattle. It will be mags or one of the other new crew

Reactions: 2
👋 Grace. Stop having a nose here for contenh ideas. Tattle is not for market research. Tattle is not a focus group with free ideas and suggestions. We see through you. We see the fakeness. We see the laziness. We see the greed. We see the bullying. We see the sulky face. We see the lies. We see the conveniently timed anxiehee and crocodile tears. We see the manipulation of your followers. We see the scam and the sham.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She never got around to doing the Bear Mkt coffee video she promised this week..... surprise surprise
Give her a break. She’s been busy performing new moon rituals, saging the house of stale energy, meditating and writing in her new moon journal. She’s a hard workin man give the girl a break!!!

jesus when you see all that shite written down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As IF she does morning yoga. Oh the lolz.

Also open your curtains and let some fresh air in
It’s not nighttime at 7.30 in the morning? Candles burning all over the shop. Kids in jail I presume

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She never got around to doing the Bear Mkt coffee video she promised this week..... surprise surprise
Oh Jesus she didn’t ! But sure let’s start the list .. meant to do the book club and didn’t ... the video for bear I’m sure we could have a list of about 20 ! Imagine saying something in a work environment and then not doing it !

Reactions: 4
So Sunday’s here should be a lust for grace to remind her of all she promised but didn’t do the previous week. She can tick it off as she goes then 😂😂😂 arent we a great bunch helping her productivity like that

List I meant list 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if AR are on here looking at the comments and telling her what’s been said. More likely they are getting feedback from company’s saying we’ve been getting complaints about graces ads from people.

It wouldn’t be very professional if they were reading comments and telling her what’s been said. Surely they would be advising her to stop reading forums and Twitter etc. or just ignore them. It would be akin to sportspersons agent or manager reading back to them negative comments that are written about them online.

It’s more the likely ZenJen, Aoife or mags that would be telling her. I’m sure the rest of the Tallaght Huns have been on here and are raging about what’s been said especially Denise and Dom considering the reasons for their weddings not going ahead are being discussed.
What happened with densie's wedding? I really felt for poor Dominique, such an awful thing to go through

Reactions: 3
More free food. Seriously I'd be embarrassed if I was her. Imagine sat there being handed food knowing you aren't gonna pay a cent for it. Probably doesn't leave a tip for the staff either.

Reactions: 22
Greedy Grace strikes again. Shovelling free food into her gob with her sausage fingers. She knocks me sick. I love how she says ‘they invited us down’ no Grace they offered you free food and you couldn’t get there fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Greedy Grace strikes again. Shovelling free food into her gob with her sausage fingers. She knocks me sick. I love how she says ‘they invited us down’ no Grace they offered you free food and you couldn’t get there fast enough.
But but shes supporting irish businesses 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.