Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably could! 🐶

Her make up ‘tutorials’ are about as useful as a drum kit in Anne Franks attic ffs.
It’s the big round face she’s not photogenic at all..

Lads, we have a new bevelled mirror! What is going on with the door?! I know the strip around the outside of it is different like frosted or something but everything else is reflected normally in it...
All I can see are her sausage fingers!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads, we have a new bevelled mirror! What is going on with the door?! I know the strip around the outside of it is different like frosted or something but everything else is reflected normally in it...
Is it normal for 2 doors right beside each other to be different sizes.. maybe it is but it looks odd to me, just looked at my own and theyre all level

Reactions: 10
The two doors behind her are at different heights, how odd looking.

Is it normal for 2 doors right beside each other to be different sizes.. maybe it is but it looks odd to me, just looked at my own and theyre all level
Just noticed that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can see the tyre when she’s sitting down in the Alex to her monster brunch so I don’t know why she bothers photo shopping . I know that’s mega bitchy but here we are .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is the door all distorted bottom right? What crazy excuse will she come up with now? She's so dodgy.

Screenshot_20201018_223536.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I think the comment about her hairy lip isn't right... However she is definitely slurring her words in the latest chewtorial aka flogging session. It reminds me of when my mum calls me and I've been day drinking 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth
Stop it, who’s gonna pay that cabbage a 100k salary especially in these times(team leader roles are only 40-50k so it can’t jump to that amount anyway). You’ve been fed lies. His LinkedIn still says looking for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As we head into another week of uncertainty can we all remember “ the gowel in the towel “ .. ! Let this bring a small bit of joy and a smile to your face ! She is a g🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm bloody raging! I stayed in the Alex last night and saw them come in this morning. I was hoping that they hadn't gifted it to her. We spent our hard earned money in there and they get probably nearly 100 quid worth of food and drink gifted to them. Ugh I'm fuming.!!

I have to admit though - Grace looked pretty nice - the kids were very cute too.
Is she the size she portrays in her pictures?

Reactions: 2
Big round face and sausage fingers.. nice 🙄 must be great to be perfect
hiiiiiii grace 👏👏👏 you create an account 5 mins ago and make one comment on one thread !! How was your day in the alex ?! Any weight loss tips for us ?? G🦉!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.