Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under graces Sunday brunch'n post. Just wrote normal comments but were obvs reading here as it has just been mentioned that they hadn't made and comments on graces posts in ages so there must be a rift between the tallaght Huns. I thought Dom was a bit more genuine than following here and instead of addressing so called rift, she wrote on graces post.
In fairness for all that Dom said she might as well not bothered commenting.. “his hair” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I really wish she'd take the soother out of Haydens mouth for photos. It looks terrible.
Not criticising her parenting one bit but when you look back on photos it's nicer to see a face 👍
Is it not a bit dangerous to have the soother stuck in his mouth while on the playground rides. He could easily choke on it I would have thought

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it not a bit dangerous to have the soother stuck in his mouth while on the playground rides. He could easily choke on it I would have thought
I don’t know the brand she uses but I suspect they are designed not to be able to be swallowed assuming she is using the correct size for his age. I know my daughter’s soothers are.

Does anyone else think she sounds really strange in her latest video? Like she’s slurring/speaking really slowly? She looks half asleep in it 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s rubbish at doing her makeup. More under her eyes than on her eyelids. Has she no mirror??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off to gouge my eyes out and pour acid into my ears after the "better than SEX ... eyeliner" bit of that video 😐😐😐 my dog would do better make up than that what is with the eyebrows brushed upwards.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of her comments are from people with business pages, not actual Joe soaps. All inflating each other's egos.

Reactions: 6
The rift seems to be primarily between her and Dom. I’m basing this purely on the fact that Dom hasn’t liked any of Grace’s posts since July (I know she was offline for a while but she has been liking Jen’s posts and others) and I find it strange that Grace removed the post she had on her stories where she showed support for Dom. Did Dom ask her to take it down? The more this goes on the more the rumour about Grace being a blabbermouth in the hair salon rings true. Even if that never happened, the fact she was so gleefully arranging hair and make up trials a year in advance of her wedding while her supposed best friend’s life was falling apart would be enough to turn things sour. As the old saying goes, when times get tough you know who your true friends are. Dom and Jen are streets ahead of Grace in terms of class, work, intelligence and capabilities. Grace is nothing but a dope.
I know I’m late to reply to this but I think the fact that Dom and Jen live in the real world and have real jobs gives them better perspective. I could never forgive a friend posting about hair trials and her wedding at the exact same time. There was no rush, a few weeks later would have been fine

Reactions: 14
Off to gouge my eyes out and pour acid into my ears after the "better than SEX ... eyeliner" bit of that video 😐😐😐 my dog would do better make up than that what is with the eyebrows brushed upwards.
He probably could! 🐶

Her make up ‘tutorials’ are about as useful as a drum kit in Anne Franks attic ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.