Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting... they need bigger balls cause she's making them look borderline negligent
Agree 100% - again we weren’t in the gym at the same time so I’ve never seen her in person in there. But back when I was a regular they would be very proactive on form management and pulling you to the side to go over things. So strange they don’t seem to correct her.

Reactions: 7
Agree 100% - again we weren’t in the gym at the same time so I’ve never seen her in person in there. But back when I was a regular they would be very proactive on form management and pulling you to the side to go over things. So strange they don’t seem to correct her.
They probably know they can’t correct her or she’d burst into tears.

Reactions: 13
She is a truly terrible advertisement for them. Making no progress despite all the years there, and showing clips like that. Even to an inexpert eye, that looks all kinds of wrong.

Reactions: 12
Some fitness person commented on her form and gave really helpful advice. Makes the gym look so bad that they’re not the ones giving her that advice or telling her how she can improve her technique, but someone else who randomly came across her insta post.

Would love someone to ask her is she taking the kids abroad this year. Would definitely get can’t afford ih. And them in Vegas

Reactions: 10
Would love someone to ask her is she taking the kids abroad this year. Would definitely get can’t afford ih. And them in Vegas
Oi-beet-zah with dopey dim and loads wasted on “golfing” and Greasy’s cosmetic surgery. If she was getting that free she’d have to post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theyve probably corrected her so many times they can't be bothered anymore, some people don't want to learn or change, she wouldn't make a concerted effort to try harder or do better with it

Reactions: 10
Theyve probably corrected her so many times they can't be bothered anymore, some people don't want to learn or change, she wouldn't make a concerted effort to try harder or do better with it
They should honestly ask her not to mention their gym in her posts. Doubt she’s getting a free membership when it’s bad publicity she’s giving them?

Reactions: 12
Exactly.
Or for once in her life, take the mother out for a meal, if there's a restaurant that she particularly likes.
In other words, think about someone apart from herself. Now that WOULD be a surprise!
Yep and she could think of it as good content, patting herself on the back for being such a good daughter, showing off to her followers.

Even with the wrong intention she'd still never do it. So ungrateful.

Reactions: 7
They should honestly ask her not to mention their gym in her posts. Doubt she’s getting a free membership when it’s bad publicity she’s giving them?
yeah I'd be asking her not to film classes, there's a difference between posting your heart rate etc afterwards, or a sweaty face after, I'd be bulling if someone was filming me during my class

I think I’ve probably missed some so please shout!

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr invite
June 24 - hair Pelo (she’s the worst advertisement ever)
June 24 - Aldi 25 year party
June 24 - Tayto free crisps
June 24 - gutters, facia and soffit cleaned and manky dirty chairs
June 24 - gold circle Take That tickets (do we think gift)
June 24 - silk eye mask worth €60
June 24 - blowing smoke uo her own arse with free Dermalogica cream
June 24 - skinbaeandbeyond makeup brush

Reactions: 11
Only rest Ann will get is when they are stuck in summer camp in Wexford
Or dead in her Grave the poor suffering woman. God forgive me but it’s true. I see parasites like Grace & Co that can’t adult or parent their own kids. Their elderly parents pander to them and their child rearing because they’ve enabled these grown adults in nappies all of their lives and because these parents have no gumption to stand up and say actually NO - I can’t. Then they die and guess what? Their grown ass kids have to step up and do what we all have to do! 🙄

Reactions: 8
She didn’t send a heads up text about coming to Wexford because she knew she was supposed to be at home buying ingredients and preparing for her mums bday get together… for the sake of less than 24hrs could she not have just stayed home & seen everyone on Sunday!! Now instead her mums come home from a weekend away getting her bday dinner 2 hours late.

Her husband was obviously away too otherwise surely they could have rubbed 2 brain cells together and have him go to the shops Sunday morning and start prepping stuff for the party in his own house!!

Reactions: 22
Next thread suggestion:
Summer is here the f’ing fantastic mudder’s about. Off to see Taylor, dumping kids, edithing me fah ouh! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or dead in her Grave the poor suffering woman. God forgive me but it’s true. I see parasites like Grace & Co that can’t adult or parent their own kids. Their elderly parents pander to them and their child rearing because they’ve enabled these grown adults in nappies all of their lives and because these parents have no gumption to stand up and say actually NO - I can’t. Then they die and guess what? Their grown ass kids have to step up and do what we all have to do! 🙄
Oh they can parent they just don’t want to! I know someone like this, multiple trips abroad without their children on “girls trips” weekends away, week long holidays with their partner without the children. All pawned off on grandparents. Literally no shame. Here’s a tip, if you don’t want to parent your children don’t bleeping have them!

Reactions: 15
Some fitness person commented on her form and gave really helpful advice. Makes the gym look so bad that they’re not the ones giving her that advice or telling her how she can improve her technique, but someone else who randomly came across her insta post.
someone on here messaged the gym ages ago about her form and got a snotty reply back....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.