Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and I hate to be that person but she doesn't need a protein shake, she's not being strict on her diet, they're to supplement diets, espec for people who properly lift heavy and literally can't eat enough chicken breasts to get their protein in.
She's not eating clean, she's not trying to hit a protein goal, she's not even suffering doms, cause if she was we'd hear about it.
Also that's not a protein shake...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
and I hate to be that person but she doesn't need a protein shake, she's not being strict on her diet, they're to supplement diets, espec for people who properly lift heavy and literally can't eat enough chicken breasts to get their protein in.
She's not eating clean, she's not trying to hit a protein goal, she's not even suffering doms, cause if she was we'd hear about it.
Also that's not a protein shake...
It’s to build muscle which she’s absolutely not doing.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same. No way does she need what she is calling protein shakes. Probably saw some of the serious weightlifters taking them and decided to have her own version.
Honestly I am no expert but she hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 8
All gyms should ban taking photos and videos end of , people should be comfortable if they are paying
---

Gets the Chris seal of approval 🙄🤢
It’s banned in my gym thankfully. We had to get special permission for my daughter to film her leaving cert pe project and that was difficult let me tell you.

Shes following blendngo now so id imagine thats an ad?

She really does take the bits of whatever fad trend or whatever it is that suits her and goes with that instead of sticking to the rules. Everything seems to be protein at the moment. So adding a scoop of protein to a smoothie makes it a protein drink. 👍

Reactions: 3
Shes following blendngo now so id imagine thats an ad?

She really does take the bits of whatever fad trend or whatever it is that suits her and goes with that instead of sticking to the rules. Everything seems to be protein at the moment. So adding a scoop of protein to a smoothie makes it a protein drink. 👍
She had a story up on the blend and go a few weeks back, I specifically remember because I had commented on Sarah burps thread about how even lazy grace had been gifted a new blender at the time as Sarah hadn't.

Reactions: 4
Ya it’s definitely an ad for the shaker. I see Jen is at the same thing including Aldi food but not declaring it too

Reactions: 6
Report all of them.

This one definitely got a communication of some sort recently from the ASAI. She still isn't labelling ads or anything else, properly, of course.

When she is dealing with Revenue, it won't be a case of 'trying to stick to the guidelines ' 😉

Reactions: 10
God I can’t wait for revenue to come knocking. I went to claim tax back last month and they wouldn’t let me because I owed them 0.01c. It’s bleeping gas.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same. No way does she need what she is calling protein shakes. Probably saw some of the serious weightlifters taking them and decided to have her own version.
Honestly I am no expert but she hasn't a clue.
She is drinking protein shakes because she gets them FREE ……

She’s clearly trying to get around declaring things as ads by setting it up to be casual, oh I’m just using this. Probably in the hopes that loads will DM her asking for information on it and she’ll prob privately send her affiliate link or whatever.
Even in the bbq video, the product placement she had going on. Stanly cup conveniently placed facing the camera and then some woman’s best product the same way in the kitchen.
Everything in her videos that she has been sent or gotten for free should be declared an ad, and she knows it.

She’s clearly trying to get around declaring things as ads by setting it up to be casual, oh I’m just using this. Probably in the hopes that loads will DM her asking for information on it and she’ll prob privately send her affiliate link or whatever.
Even in the bbq video, the product placement she had going on. Stanly cup conveniently placed facing the camera and then some woman’s best product the same way in the kitchen.
Everything in her videos that she has been sent or gotten for free should be declared an ad, and she knows it.
Another “trick” she has is saying she bought something herself and lying about the fact it was actually gifted. E.g the pink 4th arq fleece recently.

They only take an hour in the fridge! Do these wasters realise people have jobs and tit to do and can’t slob around for an hour in the morning waiting on their “overnight” oats to be ready???
🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.