Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some fitness person commented on her form and gave really helpful advice. Makes the gym look so bad that they’re not the ones giving her that advice or telling her how she can improve her technique, but someone else who randomly came across her insta post.
Why did she reply saying ‘awesome’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The person who posted giving advice is 2x Irish body building champ, grace ‘thanks I actually have the right shoes must wear them’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rough guess on calories in that lunch, she’s likely had protein shake, milky coffee, over night oahs and god knows what else. Grace you CANNOT out train a bad diet. Seriously how does she not get it. I don’t care what size or weight she is she’s the one fooling herself and photoshopping.

ETA didn’t even notice the crisps!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just thinking if that was me and I had family coming to visit, I'd be cleaning and tidying up beforehand. Have a bit of pride like...

She takes no pride in her house whatsoever. I know others have said she doesn't have a mansion like Pippa and whoever else, I'd say by now with Pippa it's dangerously near fur coat and no knickers time. But anyway.

There's nothing wrong with that house, it's just very uncared for. Not that I want to see her pretending to do housework. I don't. But she goes into wonderment at changing the bed(s) for example which is a fairly routine task for most people.

And I will never forget her vacuuming the bit of carpet beside the bed the time she got the Lidl freebies. Why do I suspect that was the only bit that got vacuumed. 😉

Reactions: 13
Did Crispy get his marching orders already????
Kips didn’t go down to Wexford with them, so maybe he has to work some weekends? Not actually sure what he does in Etsy, but as it’s an e-commerce business, maybe they require certain staff covering the weekends. I suppose he could also be “WFH” (yeah right 🙄).

Reactions: 5
I haven’t logged in here to comment in aaaaaages but the manic high with her at the minute is unreal. She thinks she’s gods gift at the min!

Was it not only a few weeks back she had up that she was making herself wear the crop top to the gym but she’s confident enough to be weight lifting in a bra today?

The utter jealousy of her to not want mags and her mam on their own for the weekend in the mobile without her that she had to ‘surprise’ them. They’re worse for not telling her to go on home. For not even 24hrs down there? And then to make the birthday dinner about herself and be in the supermarket 5 minutes before you asked people to come for dinner. Again, pure jealousy that attention isnt on her.

The constant need for praise also does my head in like shes mid 30’s. Get a grip and grow up. The need for chris’s seal of approval on everything she does is so weird. (The sambo did look nice though 🫠😂)

ok rant over 🤣

Reactions: 19
The utter jealousy of her to not want mags and her mam on their own for the weekend in the mobile without her that she had to ‘surprise’ them. They’re worse for not telling her to go on home. For not even 24hrs down there? And then to make the birthday dinner about herself and be in the supermarket 5 minutes before you asked people to come for dinner. Again, pure jealousy that attention isnt on her.
Spot on.
'Oh I'm not the centre of attention, what shall I do? I know, bundle the kids in the car and 'surprise' the others.'
'Oh I'm meant to be doing dinner for the family, what shall I do? Go to the supermarket at the last minute, what am I like teehee' 🙄

They are at least partly responsible for making her into such a big spoiled baby. I'd say they know she will trot out the
anx-i-ehee if they say a word. She needs to grow up, but at thirty something, that's probably never going to happen.

Reactions: 11
The person who posted giving advice is 2x Irish body building champ, grace ‘thanks I actually have the right shoes must wear them’ 🙄
This made me near fall off the chair with the eye roll.
She KNEW it was testing week so why didn't she wear the correct shoes ?

Reactions: 13
Going by her barbecuing reel and her making a sandwich you’d just know she does feck all cooking or anything around the house for that matter, hence the wanting the constant praise.

Reactions: 19
As someone who allegedly did her back in severely a couple of years back, you think she'd be more bloody careful with stuff like this.
Im delighted that person who is clearly an expert, called her out. Pity her gym allowed it however.

Reactions: 23
This made me near fall off the chair with the eye roll.
She KNEW it was testing week so why didn't she wear the correct shoes ?
Because she thought her form was perfect because she’s a bleeping amazing weightlifter okay!! And she absolutely didn’t know or think for a second about the shoes she’s lying to save face. Literally 101 of weightlifting is footwear and heels down she hasn’t even the basics right, how after all this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she actually cook 4 bacon medallions and two bits of chicken on the bbq???

Honestly she's like an overgrown toddler who got a new plastic kitchen from santa.

Era #567 .... bbq era.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah, now: if she was at the point where Tusla was involved, she'd hardly be bopping around town with MaxiePoo, or whatever he's called.
I think I’ve probably missed some so please shout!

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr invite
June 24 - hair Pelo (she’s the worst advertisement ever)
June 24 - Aldi 25 year party
June 24 - Tayto free crisps
June 24 - gutters, facia and soffit cleaned and manky dirty chairs
June 24 - gold circle Take That tickets (do we think gift)
June 24 - silk eye mask worth €60
June 24 - blowing smoke uo her own arse with free Dermalogica cream
June 24 - skinbaeandbeyond makeup brush
Nails are pink now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.