Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I meant the story of her showing up to someone’s engagement or christening party (?) dressed like Phil Mitchell in a tracksuit and interrupted the event by bursting into tears and making guests uncomfortable. Sounded like yet another me me me moment. She’s a narc.
I think I quoted the wrong one 🤣it was regarding someone saying she would have the kids in camp in Wexford , crossed wires there 🤣🤣❤
---
Hokas:LOL::LOL:, lifting heels, knees buckling, stance not wide enough, bending forward while lifting, wrists look wrong from the little I can see, shes not setting up or resetting the squats physically or mentally ( Theres a checklist I do to remember where every bit of me wll be, how I'm breathing etc. it's a good way to actually lift properly if you're liable to zoom through them)
All of the above is literally basic lifting form, she been 'doing' this for years and still looks like someone who started lifting yesterday. It's worrying that non of the repeated form issues have ever been flagged in the gym
You can bet they have , she’s probably thinks she know better
---
Yeah if you were genuinely running late, forget the groceries, go home, open a bottle and order in. 🙄
Except grace doesn’t put her hand in her pocket

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think I’ve probably missed some so please shout!

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr invite
June 24 - hair Pelo (she’s the worst advertisement ever)
June 24 - Aldi 25 year party
June 24 - Tayto free crisps
June 24 - gutters, facia and soffit cleaned and manky dirty chairs
June 24 - gold circle Take That tickets (do we think gift)
June 24 - silk eye mask worth €60
June 24 - blowing smoke uo her own arse with free Dermalogica cream
June 24 - skinbaeandbeyond makeup brush
June 24 - new pink nails (free)
June 24 - Laneige ‘lip oil I mean lip dewy thing’ shes ubsessed with 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
"She still doesn't have a clue what to do when I tell her she has to be in my video".....
Maybe leave her to duck alone when you can blatantly see how awkward you make her when you do tell her she HAS to.

Reactions: 24
yeah I'd be asking her not to film classes, there's a difference between posting your heart rate etc afterwards, or a sweaty face after, I'd be bulling if someone was filming me during my class
All gyms should ban taking photos and videos end of , people should be comfortable if they are paying
---
What’s the white at the bottom? Mayonnaise? Uncooked halloumi?
Gets the Chris seal of approval 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
All gyms should ban taking photos and videos end of , people should be comfortable if they are paying
No gym around me allows videoing on the gym floor. If someone wants a form check video, one of the staff will take it to ensure noone else is in it. I know places that have lost clients due to lax phone/video policies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No gym around me allows videoing on the gym floor. If someone wants a form check video, one of the staff will take it to ensure noone else is in it. I know places that have lost clients due to lax phone/video policies
That’s the way it should be I would go mad if it was me

Reactions: 17
I’d say it’s easier to count how many nights she is actually at home! I’d say 1 in the last 6 months!!

Reactions: 8
My brother is bringing me Mags and my mam out for dinner for my mams birthday.

No Grace, he's bringing your mam out. You probably invited yourself.

Reactions: 28

I can just picture it.
The brother arrived at the mother's house and yer wan leaped into the car yelling SURPRISE!
She loves surprising people y'know.
He said 'where the fcuk do you think you're going?' and she said 'isn't that a nice greeting' as she fastened her seatbelt. In the front seat, of course. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yes such odd phrasing, surely they're all three bringing the mam out or is the brother really paying for all?

Reactions: 14
She has noticeably lost a lot of weight what's changed? Sorry I dip in and out.... is she on ozempic? I feel like she was in the gym for years and nothing changed and now she's look a lot slimmer... or photoshop?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is so smug and thinks we all want that girly walrus of hers 🤢
She has noticeably lost a lot of weight what's changed? Sorry I dip in and out.... is she on ozempic? I feel like she was in the gym for years and nothing changed and now she's look a lot slimmer... or photoshop?
Photoshop. She’s deluded in every aspect of her life. No wonder she prances around in ill fitting inappropriate clothing. Unedited photos paint the real story.

Reactions: 11
I still maintain she’s a lot less puffy/swollen in her face which gives the illusion she has lost weight but does photoshop herself into oblivion!

Reactions: 6
it looks like there is a shift in her weight! even in the squatting clip she looked smaller overall and her face is definitely less puffy. time will tell if it’s photoshop or real

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.