Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is.. She happily posts / shares how selfish, pathetic, lazy and uncapable she is. She is so dumb. I'd absolutely hop off her if she was my sister.

Reactions: 29
New thread time😳🤭 where tf is a clapping emoji

Big fan of the mobiles. Love going to one. This walrus arriving with her 2 kids to be minded would absolutely ruin my weekend. Surprisre🙄

Reactions: 10
What I don't understand is.. She happily posts / shares how selfish, pathetic, lazy and uncapable she is. She is so dumb. I'd absolutely hop off her if she was my sister.
Probably thinks it’s cuh. She tries her best and Kips is proud of her.

Reactions: 11
Useless lazy yoke.

If she had any bit of cop on, she would have been tidying up and cleaning over the last day or two, have the food shop done, meal prepared this evening in good time, and so on.

Instead of the great 'surprise' of landing herself and the kids to the mobile last night. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Going to guess it was ‘her turn’ to do the birthday dinner so she passive-aggressively fucked it up… or as a narc she can’t stand to have anyone else as the centre of attention, hence the stunts. The story we heard of her crying her eyes out at someone else’s event would align with that.

Reactions: 25
Her lack of self awareness is astounding. We have seen it countless times. Her sister, regardless of my opinion of her, is going through a difficult situation and there is children involved. Now any normal individual would probably think to themselves “ maybe they need abit of time away for x,y,z reason and probably wanted some one on one time with my mother also, I can go down another time” but not this one. She MUST insert herself all the time. What an insufferable
person
You would also help with your sisters kids especially as she does fook all every day , help her have space to process the breakup , it can’t be easy on mags , and I know she rough as a badger arse but they are sisters support works both ways , they never get a break from her she’s like a bleeding boomerang at this stage

Reactions: 17
Her mother feeds her family every Tuesday. She is a widowed matriarch and grace shows her love and appreciation for her birthday by inviting everyone for dinner at 5pm and she is only doing the groceries then? Fantastic daughter.

Also, that brush looks like the exact one she was “obsessed” with last year from shiseido.

Reactions: 25
And then cries troll when people understandably comment on her dick moves. She's utterly pathetic. Playing house is all she's doing, because she thought it would be great content. The reality of two kids and a mortgage don't seem to fully register though because of her enablers. Do they never get pissed off with her, and give out, or are they too afraid of the mental health card she constantly uses?

Reactions: 13
Am I loosing my marbles 🙈
She “really needs to get back into it” - the gym. Said gym that she’s stated she’s been consistent with a few weeks ago.
But really needs to get back into it but also is going to Wexford for a month 🙃

Reactions: 22
Her mother feeds her family every Tuesday. She is a widowed matriarch and grace shows her love and appreciation for her birthday by inviting everyone for dinner at 5pm and she is only doing the groceries then? Fantastic daughter.

Also, that brush looks like the exact one she was “obsessed” with last year from shiseido.
After gatecrashing the mother and sister's weekend away, fully convinced that it was a great surprise for them. 🙄

Why does she think it's something to boast about, that she hadn't the basic manners to have dinner well under way at the time she had invited people to come? But was in a supermarket instead, taking selfies. Last minute.com how very amusing. Not.

I wonder if the mother knows she will have the kids for most of July. Because I am sure that is the plan for going to the mobile, getting the kids minded while she does nothing with them, or for them. Useless creature. She has been enabled all her life and will never change.

Reactions: 17
Why does she act like the gym is her full time job? Waking up On a Monday and her whole day based around her “Testing week”

Reactions: 27
Maybe she is not allowed too have the children full time on her own, somebody has to be there with her most of the time, when the kids are involved.

She has done that much of mouthing out on social media that her anxiety and depression is so bad, that Tulsa or social workers feel she is a risk to be left alone with them 24/7 ???

But that would be to her advantage, so she can swan off & leave them to someone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she is not allowed too have the children full time on her own, somebody has to be there with her most of the time, when the kids are involved.

She has done that much of mouthing out on social media that her anxiety and depression is so bad, that Tulsa or social workers feel she is a risk to be left alone with them 24/7 ???

Ah, now: if she was at the point where Tusla was involved, she'd hardly be bopping around town with MaxiePoo, or whatever he's called.

Reactions: 9
Going to guess it was ‘her turn’ to do the birthday dinner so she passive-aggressively fucked it up… or as a narc she can’t stand to have anyone else as the centre of attention, hence the stunts. The story we heard of her crying her eyes out at someone else’s event would align with that.
That was one of the weirdest Grease moments ever. What a spanner she’s so embarrassing and unbelievably self centred.

Reactions: 4
Her mother feeds her family every Tuesday. She is a widowed matriarch and grace shows her love and appreciation for her birthday by inviting everyone for dinner at 5pm and she is only doing the groceries then?
Yeah if you were genuinely running late, forget the groceries, go home, open a bottle and order in. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Jesus she’s very shaky doing those lifts. Her knees are nearly buckling with the weight

Reactions: 7

I actually agree regarding her not being trusted alone with the kids. She always has to have an adult with her when she’s with her own kids. She’s allergic. Like the local teen babysitter to her own kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.