Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the weight conversation again pleaseeeeeeeeee
Yup, she's not on any jabs, there's not a hope she could eat what she does daily, the milky coffees alone would set her sitting on the loo for hours, and without being smart the weight moves a lot fast than her photoshopping skills have....

Reactions: 16
Has she miraculously lost 3 stone in that last few days?
How is her agency allowing this, and all her photo shopping

Reactions: 7
I think I’ve probably missed some so please shout!

Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)! And free clothes
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)
June 24 - Nivea sun screen ad
June 24 - Newbridge silverware princess Di pr invite
June 24 - cuh lih-il fotoe shooh- Marilyn Mongey
June 24 - Mantra with Dim, new shoes and sunglasses
June 24 - next dinner pr event at House (with dim)
June 24 - lashes ? Did she pay
June -24 cinema trip for kids Inside
June 24 - five farms cuh lil-ih Fadders Day gift
June 24 - Taste of Dublin / Jysk pr invite
June 24 - Primark x Riha orrr-ah pr invite
June 24 - hair Pelo (she’s the worst advertisement ever)
June 24 - Aldi 25 year party
June 24 - Tayto free crisps
June 24 - gutters, facia and soffit cleaned and manky dirty chairs
June 24 - gold circle Take That tickets (do we think gift)
June 24 - silk eye mask worth €60
June 24 - blowing smoke uo her own arse with free Dermalogica cream
June 24 - skinbaeandbeyond makeup brush
June 24 - new pink nails (free)
June 24 - Laneige ‘lip oil I mean lip dewy thing’ shes ubsessed with 🙄
When you look at that list does it scream I have anxiety? No literally the opposite

Reactions: 11
Jaysus how many birthday dinners do they do per birthday in that family and then Grace's kids barely get a look in (MAYBE a freebie Thursday night party )😂
At all their big ages they should be splitting the bill 3 ways not letting their brother "take them out" for their mams birthday.

Reactions: 29
She has noticeably lost a lot of weight what's changed? Sorry I dip in and out.... is she on ozempic? I feel like she was in the gym for years and nothing changed and now she's look a lot slimmer... or photoshop?
Check out the "reels" of her leaning to use a bbq at nearly 40 years of age, you'll see she's not slimmed down, she looks slim in the pics cos of the bevelled mirror😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jaysus how many birthday dinners do they do per birthday in that family and then Grace's kids barely get a look in (MAYBE a freebie Thursday night party )😂
At all their big ages they should be splitting the bill 3 ways not letting their brother "take them out" for their mams birthday.
Take Grace out and the mam and sister was allowed tag along .. it's all about baby Grace 🥴

Reactions: 7
Taking a blender to the gym is so performative. She just looks like an idiot.
Anyone can wait until they get home to get a proheen shake into them.

Reactions: 23
Didn’t use the blender in the house cos she was afraid to wake everyone up! 🤣🤣 anyone else you’d think this was sweet and caring but with grace you just know it’s a way to shirk her responsibilities 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it’s not a nightie she wearing out it’s a slip , my ma used to wear them under a dress years ago !!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to be that person, but that is not a protein shake... That's a bleeping smoothie 😂😂 if you're adding fruit and milk then it's a full on smoothie. And the fact she's bringing it INTO the gym for her workout?! 🫣 Protein drink afterwards is a great recovery... Not usually during! My stomach would not handle that..

Reactions: 27
Not blowing my own trumpet here but I’m back in the gym about 3 months precisely after 2 years or so and I lifted 90kg leg press and deadlift so she is in the gym a few years or so and that’s not an achievement she should be lifting that well before now. Also has nobody corrected her on the way she lifts she’s 2 years or so in and I’m shocked at the poor posture.

Reactions: 12
Surely that blend and go story is also an AD no ? 🥴
She got that yoke recently in a lil delivery, I'm nearly sure. So another freebie, and yes, an ad. Unmarked.
And I notice she has stopped putting brand ambassador on the stuff from womens worst. I'm not explaining again for her how it works. She can go and look up the guidelines. And follow them. Not 'stick to them as close as possible'. 😉

Reactions: 10
I think I've figured it out! She just has to say she's been to the gym, heading to the gym to avoid the kids. Who is checking that she's actually going? It would be easy to sit in the car and enjoy a lil coffee (maybe film herself reading a book) until the school run has 100% been done.

If she has terrible form after two years, forgets which shoes to wear at an assessment and well, we know the hard work is not paying off with all the photoshoppin she's doing.

It's the only thing that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'd say the gym don't want her as a client. She's been with them since the snapchat days back when I followed her and she promoted them loads and got her friend Jen's Journey to join and went with her to PT sessions. Jen stuck it out while Grace took a few years out - Jen has progressed well with them. Grace came back and I'd say the gym felt like they couldn't say no. I don't know can a gym "fire" a client just because they don't want them anymore. So I'd say that's why the gym effectively ignore her in the hope that she'll go elsewhere. But because Grace is so thick skinned she hasn't noticed that she's not really wanted there.

I just watched her reel - I not hugely knowledgeable about form (I just do a circuits class once or twice a week usually - inconsistently I'll admit) - but her form on those squats were really bad, the shakey legs, knees falling inwards, heels lifting, her feckin' back! I'm a runner - those are cushioned running runners for high mileage - not for the gym.
---
Ok maybe my mother is a bit reserved and conservative in her food tastes - no way would I bring my mum out for sushi for her birthday dinner!
I will say Grace's hair looks nice with the side parting and straightened.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.