Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah if you were genuinely running late, forget the groceries, go home, open a bottle and order in. 🙄
Exactly.
Or for once in her life, take the mother out for a meal, if there's a restaurant that she particularly likes.
In other words, think about someone apart from herself. Now that WOULD be a surprise!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think someone needs to be with her when she has the kids as there wud be some sort of system in place and the fact she surprised mags and Ann down the mobile shows me she doesn’t want to be alone with her kids!!

Reactions: 12
After gatecrashing the mother and sister's weekend away, fully convinced that it was a great surprise for them. 🙄

Why does she think it's something to boast about, that she hadn't the basic manners to have dinner well under way at the time she had invited people to come? But was in a supermarket instead, taking selfies. Last minute.com how very amusing. Not.

I wonder if the mother knows she will have the kids for most of July. Because I am sure that is the plan for going to the mobile, getting the kids minded while she does nothing with them, or for them. Useless creature. She has been enabled all her life and will never change.
Only rest Ann will get is when they are stuck in summer camp in Wexford

Reactions: 10
I don’t think someone needs to be with her when she has the kids as there wud be some sort of system in place and the fact she surprised mags and Ann down the mobile shows me she doesn’t want to be alone with her kids!!
Someone came on before saying Kips’ mother helps out with the kids to give him a hand because they know he does a lot of the minding, or did rather. And they feel sorry for Grease. Aka not trusted. I remember Grease saying one time on stories that her SIL told her to set alarms in order to get stuff done. How am unemployed person can have such difficulty getting household chores done is …. !?

When Kips was constantly away with work she’d rotate from her Mams to his mam’s. It really does seem she isn’t trusted alone with them.

Reactions: 19
Am I loosing my marbles 🙈
She “really needs to get back into it” - the gym. Said gym that she’s stated she’s been consistent with a few weeks ago.
But really needs to get back into it but also is going to Wexford for a month 🙃
Yes has she not been posting 6am posts daily consistently as a size 8 for weeks! Must take a photo in the womens best gear (photoshop said photo)and hop back into her pit

Reactions: 10
I’m all for support, as I have a 2 year old and it does take a village. Would be lost without my mam and family. Husband is wonderful too. Had cancer after pregnancy and a few other bits so blessed with the extra hands. But my Jaysus does this one take the biscuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To me it just seems she is pure lazy and that’s why she rotates between grandparents so less work for her to do and they get fed!!

Reactions: 19
To me it just seems she is pure lazy and that’s why she rotates between grandparents so less work for her to do and they get fed!!
That’s true too. It would also explain why she makes such a song and dance when she makes her infamous salmon “bowels” or one of her other few equally disgusting “dishes”.

Reactions: 8
The gym ain’t cheap, she’s the worst advertisement ever for it!
It sure isn’t! I used to go and funnily enough Grace took my 5am space when I couldn’t go anymore due to pregnancy complications. Never saw here there myself now. It’s a good gym with good trainers but it’s extortion.

Reactions: 8
The kids must be signed up for camps in wexford for July
You would think she would allow the kids to enjoy their summer I get they get bored put them in for a week maybe but let them have a bloody lie in and chill for a few weeks , sometimes all kids want is time that’s it
---
That was one of the weirdest Grease moments ever. What a spanner she’s so embarrassing and unbelievably self centred.
She’s a pig to treat her mother’s birthday like that , the disrespect is another level , can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot , she would have a meltdown, she’s lucky to have her mam and she should be looking after her

Reactions: 20
Exactly my take on it too.
Nothing to do and all day to do it. Kids in crèche / after school care when she is at home, doing absolutely nothing. She doesn't seem to do anything around the house, despite all the free time she has.

What she calls work wouldn't take anyone else more than twenty minutes to do, and I'm being generous in saying twenty minutes. And the minute she can't avoid the kids any longer, off with her to the granny/ anyone who will feed her/ them.

I can't get over her thinking she was a 'surprise' at the weekend. A surprise to me is something nice.
Not just the same old same old turning up, arms swinging, dumping the kids and expecting everything to be done for her.

Reactions: 14
You would think she would allow the kids to enjoy their summer I get they get bored put them in for a week maybe but let them have a bloody lie in and chill for a few weeks , sometimes all kids want is time that’s it
---

She’s a pig to treat her mother’s birthday like that , the disrespect is another level , can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot , she would have a meltdown, she’s lucky to have her mam and she should be looking after her
Oh I meant the story of her showing up to someone’s engagement or christening party (?) dressed like Phil Mitchell in a tracksuit and interrupted the event by bursting into tears and making guests uncomfortable. Sounded like yet another me me me moment. She’s a narc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hokas:LOL::LOL:, lifting heels, knees buckling, stance not wide enough, bending forward while lifting, wrists look wrong from the little I can see, shes not setting up or resetting the squats physically or mentally ( Theres a checklist I do to remember where every bit of me wll be, how I'm breathing etc. it's a good way to actually lift properly if you're liable to zoom through them)
All of the above is literally basic lifting form, she been 'doing' this for years and still looks like someone who started lifting yesterday. It's worrying that non of the repeated form issues have ever been flagged in the gym

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.