Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait now we’ll have reminded her to post a big soppy post for Chris 😏
---
I don't know, I am only guessing.

Although when it is something for herself, as we know, money is no object. 🙄
It could be freebies cos I’m sure we would have heard how great she was getting a presale code
and how torturous it was for her waiting online to get the tickets! 🙄 and how proud Chris was that she got them 🙄

Reactions: 9
She shows that the skims dress is xl but in her picture she photoshopped herself to be a size 8 so if anyone was to believe her and they were a size 8 and bought the dress in xl it would be swimming on them
She’s an absolute dope

Reactions: 20
I said awhile ago she was trying to copy Robyn. The thing is Robyn is a nice genuine person whereas Grace is not. Robyn has genuinely increased her followers she doesn't need to buy them.
Whats the story with Robyn and her mam? She doesn't speak to her. Lives with her dad. Just being nosy!!

Reactions: 2
Has she actually got Taylor swift tickets?? Raging 🤣🤣
I’m going to guess Mags bought 4 tickets (the most you could buy) so Grace gets to go. Were Mags and Linzi still together when tickets went on sale last year?

If free tickets were given out to influencer assholes when real fans couldn’t get tickets, I will smash something be very cross indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd actually forgotten just how bad the dress was.
She looks as broad as Kips in that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did her friends send her flowers today is it because it’s fathers and her dad died 16 years ago ?

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand why there’s a discussion about grease losing weight. She looks the exact same size to me in unedited pics (Mongey Monroe photoshoot). Are people on here falling for the photoshop!? Grease is getting too good at de edihing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don’t understand why there’s a discussion about grease losing weight. She looks the exact same size to me in unedited pics (Mongey Monroe photoshoot). Are people on here falling for the photoshop!? Grease is getting too good at de edihing!
Same here. I'm incredulous at the sizes being quoted. I'm nearly sure I saw 12-14 mentioned here recently. 🤣
My eye and then some!

In March she had four arses. She has done nothing since then, about losing weight - and that's entirely up to herself.
But by god the filters are working overtime and apparently fooling some people. 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here. I'm incredulous at the sizes being quoted. I'm nearly sure I saw 12-14 mentioned here recently. 🤣
My eye and then some!

In March she had four arses. She has done nothing since then, about losing weight - and that's entirely up to herself.
But by god the filters are working overtime and apparently fooling some people. 🤔😁
People who have paid to go to that Wellfest or whatever it is called are going to see her true size, bet into gym gear a few sizes too small, and will prob endure a badly written spiel about her 5am gym sessions. She looks a good size 18 to my eyes but needs the furniture in her boffice looked at 😁

Reactions: 14
She has not lost an ounce.
As unrelated as it was the other day the poor cabinet behind her gets thinner in the middle by the day. She will only have room for half the perfumes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.